Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #341
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 celphtitled said:
i made the journey to riften on foot last night, sh*t takes ages. first time i did it i got k!lled by a frost spider right before i got there and had to do it all again.
Saving is your friend....

I'm The Dan said:
In conjuration, can I have more than one summon out at a time before I get that perk? Like I can I get the fire atronarch (or however you spell it) and raise a zombie at the same time?
Negative... any combination of any 2 until you unlock twin souls @ 100.... but damn is it worth it .... Running through a dungeon and all my Daedra say is "I smell weakness".... them n*ggas leave me in full sprint to go and k!ll sh*t.... they are so ruthless !
 6 years ago '05        #342
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 xslick504 said:

Negative... any combination of any 2 until you unlock twin souls @ 100.... but damn is it worth it .... Running through a dungeon and all my Daedra say is "I smell weakness".... them n*ggas leave me in full sprint to go and k!ll sh*t.... they are so ruthless !
Yeah, it sucks early on though because all I can do is cast my Atronach. I want a Zombie and Atronach... right now
 6 years ago '08        #343
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
if i buy this game new for xbox will it come with a code xbl gold? do they still do that?

from the vids i've watched on youtube and the way y'all talking in here, i wanna play this game
 11-20-2011, 01:15 PM         #344
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had mentioned some of the glitches I saw....heres one thats happened to me like 4 or 5 times lol

[video - click to view]

I recorded this on Friday...Since then i've gotten the full dwarven set(Smithing is at a level 58, still gotta go somewhere until I can get up there like the big boys lol).........
 6 years ago '10        #345
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Get out of work soon I got 4 hours to k!ll til the giants game ... I just got the game yesterday so I'm only a level 3 I'm probaly just gonna run around slaying things to level up...

Where do I find the place to do the werewolf stuff?
 6 years ago '07        #346
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 xslick504 said:
yeah i do it all the time now, never know when somethings gonna come outta nowhere and destroy you.
 11-20-2011, 01:54 PM         #347
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
Get out of work soon I got 4 hours to k!ll til the giants game ... I just got the game yesterday so I'm only a level 3 I'm probaly just gonna run around slaying things to level up...

Bout to take the wifey to Longhorns now for an early Sunday dinner, so she cant say sh*t to a n*gga LOL
 6 years ago '09        #348
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 celphtitled said:
yeah i do it all the time now, never know when somethings gonna come outta nowhere and destroy you.
either that or set your sh*t to autosave every 5-10 minutes .
 6 years ago '07        #349
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
what enchants do you guys have on your weapons?
 6 years ago '10        #350
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Phicmagic said:
Bout to take the wifey to Longhorns now for an early Sunday dinner, so she cant say sh*t to a n*gga LOL
 6 years ago '09        #351
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jersey732 said:
what enchants do you guys have on your weapons?
pretty much every one sets there in chants up to get either 100% more damage or 100% magic cost lowered so that magic doesn't cost anything....

when you fully level up the enchantment tree you can put 2 enchantments on each item... if done correctly you can have any two skill trees @ 100% efficiency...

like you can make one handed , two handed , or archery do 100% more damage...

you can make restoration , conjuration , destruction , illusion and alteration cost 0 mana...

hopefully you see where i'm going with this....tell me what you mainly use the most and i'll tell you how enchantment can make it better.....
 6 years ago '04        #352
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
 Infamous2o1x said:

Head to Whiterun; if you haven't been yet and you're coming from Riverwood there will be a small f!ght between a giant and a few people happening in the fields. Help them and then you'll get a miscellaneous quest to go speak to the Companions leader. You don't have to do this but this way you'll get a marker on your map to help you find their base in the city. Start the questline from there and there you go
 6 years ago '11        #353
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 Phicmagic said:

my girl just read this post... we just came from eatin...

she like

im like
 6 years ago '09        #354
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Yup and if she say something afterwards just hit her with the ....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #355
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Alright #1 im officially addicted to this game... i swear I woke up and already started preplanning my skyrim schedule (trying to max out my smithing, enchanting and speech)

went from lvl 17 to 20something and starting to do work.

#2 how to i get stronger spells. The main destruction magic i use is the fire one and its at novice. I want that thing at least to apprentice.

#3 At the college of winterfell (sp?) I was just outside by the staircase talking to one of the mages and all of a sudden a dragon popped out and dropped down smack in the middle of the college entrance, about 4 mages came out hands ablazin...never seen a dragon go down so fast... had a n*gga proud to be a member
 6 years ago '05        #356
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
^usually when i have a spell book and i already have the spell it doesnt do anything. I just want the destruction spell to be more advanced. Idk if i just add points to the destruction skill or find a book like you said.

btw I think i f'd up with my smithing points. I went to the left to get that glass armor but from what I am hearing, daedric weapons are the best in the game... any suggestions?
 6 years ago '04        #357
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Alright #1 im officially addicted to this game... i swear I woke up and already started preplanning my skyrim schedule (trying to max out my smithing, enchanting and speech)

went from lvl 17 to 20something and starting to do work.

#2 how to i get stronger spells. The main destruction magic i use is the fire one and its at novice. I want that thing at least to apprentice.

#3 At the college of winterfell (sp?) I was just outside by the staircase talking to one of the mages and all of a sudden a dragon popped out and dropped down smack in the middle of the college entrance, about 4 mages came out hands ablazin...never seen a dragon go down so fast... had a n*gga proud to be a member
That happened to me to. Gave me a real sense of community
 6 years ago '05        #358
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
how is the dragon armor? pparticularly weight size? main reason why i like elven and glass armor is because it doesnt weigh alot.

Also does maxing out smithing open up the options to improve weapons to legenderary?
 6 years ago '05        #359
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
ok last batch of questions so far...

1.) What do you think is the best shout? Where would that be located?

2.) Im worried about maxing my smithing because it boosts my overall lvl and i know skyrim levels up with you. So imma have 100 smithing maybe 30 ovrall with like 35 one-armed melee...I think i would be setting myself up to get bi*ched by the bad guys...anybody have any issues k!lling off enemies after maxing out the skills?
 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM         #360
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
 bd2eazy said:

my girl just read this post... we just came from eatin...

she like

im like
 xslick504 said:
Yup and if she say something afterwards just hit her with the ....

[pic - click to view]

LOL Its legal to buy liquor on a Sunday in ATL now to. We came in from Dinner and I did this in the living room for the past 2 hours

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy