most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #301
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I need opinions!

Heavy armor on Mages? Good idea or bad? I really like the Daedric armor and want it, but not it if it'll actually hurt me. The Dragon armor looks fine and even the Glass armor looks good.

I think I am going Conjure with conjured weapons and will summon some sh*t to help me.

Also, Slick, how did you summon the Daedric guys? I didn't see that spell anywhere (and I bought the guide that's as thick as a book).
 6 years ago '07        #302
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Kazel said:
I found one video, and I dunno if it's because it's almost 5 am or what, but that sh*t confused the hell out of me
With fortify destruction enchant you can enchant your Helmet, armor, ring, and necklace to 25% less magika used, in which you dont use any. For my character I have level 100 enchantment so I can cast duel enchantments on each piece so I have unlimited use of destruction/restoration.
 6 years ago '10        #303
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,146 | Props total: 15655 15655
What are the perks (if any) of each race?
 6 years ago '04        #304
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 lboog1423 said:
I'm Argonian. I got Histskin, so my health slowly regenerates, and I can breathe underwater, and I am like 50% resistant to disease. I think that's right lol, each race has different benefits, though
 6 years ago '09        #305
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 I'm The Dan said:
Alright, I think I am going to start over again...

Tell me what you guys think of my build:

I am going as a Mage. I am going to go Conjure as my main (biting ol' boys style up top). I am going to conjure bows and weapons and sh*t as well as the cool as fu*kers in the top pictures. I am going to use heavy armor so I can use daedra armor, though.

What ya'll think about it? Conjure looks fun as fu*k to be honest... what's a good magic to go with Conjure? I heard Destruction gets boring and sh*t, so I was thinking of going with Illusion.

Conjure/Illusion/Heavy Armor.

1) Oh yeah, if I conjure a bow, will it use perks that I put into the archery tree? Same with the one handed and two handed weapons?

2) Also, slick, how did you go about leveling your Conjure? It seemed hard for me because there aren't many conjure spells to start out and they eat the sh*t out of mana.
 I'm The Dan said:
I need opinions!

3) Heavy armor on Mages? Good idea or bad? I really like the Daedric armor and want it, but not it if it'll actually hurt me. The Dragon armor looks fine and even the Glass armor looks good.

I think I am going Conjure with conjured weapons and will summon some sh*t to help me.

4)
Also, Slick, how did you summon the Daedric guys? I didn't see that spell anywhere (and I bought the guide that's as thick as a book).

My bad man i was up late last night...... just woke up.... ok so i organized your questions so i can answer them in an orderly fashion.

1) Any bound weapons will skill up that weapon's skill tree.

2) You can only level your Conjure (legitimately) during battle.... best/easiest way ,if you want to go that route, is to attract a weak enemy ,like a crab, and stand on a rock or something so it can't reach you and cast bound weapons or soul trap on it over and over.... it takes time but it's probably the best way to do IMO.

3) It's up to you honestly.... I use an enchanted Heavy Dragon body but the rest is Dragon Light Armor.... i like inventory space in case i across lots of good armor/weapons/items while adventurning so i'd rather not use a Heavy Set.

BUT if you use the Steed Stone , you get 100 inventory space and a no armor weight trait....so you can run with stamina like you are armor-less.

4) Conjure Daedra Lord is an Expert Level Cast.... you can buy it from Phinis in Winterhold .. he is the Master Conjurer at the college and sells all the spells you'll need. He also has the quest for the Master level spell books.

hope that helped .... if anyone has questions feel free to ask... if i don't know i'll try and find out or someone in the BX family could help.

just try not to ask stuff about quest without spoilers.... i'm level 44 but i've done little as far as quest and storyline though. i just run around and i always get sidetracked when i see caves and other landmarks while running around.

Only thing i'm doing is tracking Words as far as storyline so far.
 6 years ago '09        #306
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

there you are sir....
 6 years ago '10        #307
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 xslick504 said:
lol man its all good... i actually use the Legendary Dragonscale set too...

My set has 96% less magic cost on Conjuration though (Working on 100% for free Conjuring)
Being in that party with you and hypnotiq lead me to buy this sh*ttoday. At lunchtime I drove over to best buy and copped it

Y'all ruined my life with this game it sounds lik my girl will want to break my xbox when she sees me invest the time it seems this game will take from me...

look fwd to getting it in on my 3 days off this week
 6 years ago '09        #308
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
Being in that party with you and hypnotiq lead me to buy this sh*ttoday. At lunchtime I drove over to best buy and copped it

Y'all ruined my life with this game it sounds lik my girl will want to break my xbox when she sees me invest the time it seems this game will take from me...

look fwd to getting it in on my 3 days off this week
haha no doubt man holla at me if i'm on... i'll help you if you have any questions....
 6 years ago '04        #309
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
can someone tell me how soul trap works because none of my damn soul gems are getting filled. wtf it is always before 60sec and that sh*t dont work
 6 years ago '09        #310
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
can someone tell me how soul trap works because none of my damn soul gems are getting filled. wtf it is always before 60sec and that sh*t dont work
different souls fit into different Gems.....

when you k!ll something that's Soul Trapped , you'll get 1 of 2 messages at the top left ....

Soul Trapped or You don't have a Gem to fit this soul.
 6 years ago '12        #311
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Just copped. GameStop had a 50% extra on trade ins and I got 110$ on 3 games (Madden, 2K12, Batman)
 6 years ago '04        #312
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 xslick504 said:
different souls fit into different Gems.....

when you k!ll something that's Soul Trapped , you'll get 1 of 2 messages at the top left ....

Soul Trapped or You don't have a Gem to fit this soul.
that doesnt make any fu*king sense cause i have all the gems
 6 years ago '11        #313
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 Ace2125 said:
you have grand, greater, common, lesser, and petty?

u sure they're empty ? lol.

unless ur not k!llin em within the time limit... iono bruh
 6 years ago '04        #314
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
I hate it when I get a lesser soul trapped in a grand gem. Also, just got the Transmute spell. That sh*t is nice. Gonna make tons of money with that lol
 6 years ago '09        #315
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
 bd2eazy said:
you have grand, greater, common, lesser, and petty?

u sure they're empty ? lol.

unless ur not k!llin em within the time limit... iono bruh
exactly.... the one's you have are full or the one's you have left aren't sufficient with the soul of the enemy.... like i said , see what the message says at the top left after you k!ll something that's soul trapped.

the enemy will glow for 60s if you have soul trap applied to it.
 11-19-2011, 07:20 PM         #316
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
empire or stormcloaks? which side did u guys choose? i joined the stormcloaks . i want out lol
 6 years ago '04        #317
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 xslick504 said:
exactly.... the one's you have are full or the one's you have left aren't sufficient with the soul of the enemy.... like i said , see what the message says at the top left after you k!ll something that's soul trapped.

the enemy will glow for 60s if you have soul trap applied to it.
nvm i figured it out. i have to do it before i k!ll them, i was doing it the other way around . thanks though
 6 years ago '09        #318
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space

no doubt
 6 years ago '12        #319
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
It's like so much sh*t. I have no idea what's going on and can't/don't know how to do anything cool. I made it to Riverwood but I don't really understand this forge bullsh*t or the level up bullsh*t lol
 6 years ago '09        #320
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DoMieD said:
It's like so much sh*t. I have no idea what's going on and can't/don't know how to do anything cool. I made it to Riverwood but I don't really understand this forge bullsh*t or the level up bullsh*t lol
Idk what you mean by forge exactly but you level by using skills.....

Every time you get a message saying a skill has increased , you'll also see your current level meter increase as well.

So basically , using any skill listed in your "Skills" menu will go toward you leveling up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago