Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #281
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
i need some new armor and weapons..the best thing to do is make them yourself huh?
 6 years ago '04        #282
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Has anyone done that Break of Dawn quest? That was a fun one. The end was kinda tough, too. Got a couple nice weapons, and a sh*t load of gold of the dead bodies. A good 2 stacks, at least
 6 years ago '05        #283
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone running around as a pure archer? It's pretty cool, but like I thought it would, it sucks when I get up close to someone. What are you running with as your back up weapons? I was thinking a weapon and a shield?
 6 years ago '98        #284
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
just bought it... bout to go Conan on some azz
 6 years ago '05        #285
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I am thinking this is GOTY unless Mass Effect 3 steps up huge. I think I need to invest into some illusion magic with my Archer to help me a bit. Maybe a little bit of Conjure to raise some skellies to help me f!ght or something.
 6 years ago '04        #286
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 I'm The Dan said:
I am thinking this is GOTY unless Mass Effect 3 steps up huge. I think I need to invest into some illusion magic with my Archer to help me a bit. Maybe a little bit of Conjure to raise some skellies to help me f!ght or something.
I thought it was going to be hard to be a mage but its actually easier than my first character who was basically sword and shield with a lil magic. I made a dark elf the second time around and his main focus is on magic. I still have him with a one handed sword but he can conjure a second if needed to dual wield. With working on destruction and conjure spells I think he will turn out to be better than my first character. So far in places I struggled with the first time around, im rolling through with the mage. Thought it would be opposite...
 6 years ago '09        #287
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 foshomoney said:
cot damn what level are you?
 6 years ago '11        #288
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,141 | Props total: 159 159
damn xslick got me beat on the levels..

im 37 =\

got ma girl n her daughter over right now so i cant play... goin thru withdrawls

6 years ago '09        #289
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
damn xslick got me beat on the levels..

im 37 =\

got ma girl n her daughter over right now so i cant play... goin thru withdrawls

haha no doubt....

44 now

getting these shouts now.... then its back to random adventuring and doing the "miscellaneous" list.....

GOTY

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #290
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
just got the Mace of Molag Bal and got The Black Star so lvling Enchanting is about to be easy as sh*t :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #291
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
What's yalls favorite shout so far
 6 years ago '04        #292
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn, I was so happy I finally got my legendary Dragonscale armor, come in here to post it, and this motherfu*ker on some level 44 bullsh*t lol.
 6 years ago '09        #293
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Kazel said:
Damn, I was so happy I finally got my legendary Dragonscale armor, come in here to post it, and this motherfu*ker on some level 44 bullsh*t lol.
lol man its all good... i actually use the Legendary Dragonscale set too...

My set has 96% less magic cost on Conjuration though (Working on 100% for free Conjuring)
 11-19-2011, 01:07 AM         #294
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
What's yalls favorite shout so far
Tough.. i would probably have to go with Odahviin (call dragon)

Nothing like calling it into a town and murdering everyone.

[video - click to view]

xslick504 said:
lol man its all good... i actually use the Legendary Dragonscale set too...

My set has 96% less magic cost on Conjuration though (Working on 100% for free Conjuring)
fu*k yes conjuration is the sh*t, not sure if you can do it with conjur but i know you can get 100% less magick used for destruction via enchanting, i can cast fireballs on bi*ches all day without losing any mana.
 6 years ago '09        #295
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

fu*k yes conjuration is the sh*t, not sure if you can do it with conjur but i know you can get 100% less magick used for destruction via enchanting, i can cast fireballs on bi*ches all day without losing any mana.
my set is at 96% and the enchanter perk is only 3/5 , so i'm sure it'll get to 100%.
 11-19-2011, 02:00 AM         #296
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i want this game so bad, but i cant play it cause of my cfw
 6 years ago '04        #297
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Tough.. i would probably have to go with Odahviin (call dragon)

Nothing like calling it into a town and murdering everyone.

Wait, what? Free Destruction spells? I think I found my next grind
 6 years ago '05        #298
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Alright, I think I am going to start over again...

Tell me what you guys think of my build:

I am going as a Mage. I am going to go Conjure as my main (biting ol' boys style up top). I am going to conjure bows and weapons and sh*t as well as the cool as fu*kers in the top pictures. I am going to use heavy armor so I can use daedra armor, though.

What ya'll think about it? Conjure looks fun as fu*k to be honest... what's a good magic to go with Conjure? I heard Destruction gets boring and sh*t, so I was thinking of going with Illusion.

Conjure/Illusion/Heavy Armor.

Oh yeah, if I conjure a bow, will it use perks that I put into the archery tree? Same with the one handed and two handed weapons?

Also, slick, how did you go about leveling your Conjure? It seemed hard for me because there aren't many conjure spells to start out and they eat the sh*t out of mana.
 11-19-2011, 02:53 AM         #299
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Wait, what? Free Destruction spells? I think I found my next grind
Yup.

Just youtube it im sure there are tutorials on it, it's quite easy and it's fu*king AWESOME especially if you want to be a pure mage or battlemage, on my normal battlemage this is the route i went but haven't done it on my conjure/battlemage because i have been focusing more on the conjure/armor/1hand.
 6 years ago '04        #300
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Yup.

Just youtube it im sure there are tutorials on it, it's quite easy and it's fu*king AWESOME especially if you want to be a pure mage or battlemage, on my normal battlemage this is the route i went but haven't done it on my conjure/battlemage because i have been focusing more on the conjure/armor/1hand.
I found one video, and I dunno if it's because it's almost 5 am or what, but that sh*t confused the hell out of me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy