Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #261
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1672 1672
 acAWN said:
i think i got a letter from them.. i k!lled someone for this boy... is that the right quest?
yea now go to sleep...
 6 years ago '11        #262
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
just set out on a epic adventure wit my boo aela. havin her prove herself in combat shes sick widdit. we destroyed like 5 bandit holds n like 4 caves. she mite be the best companion for my warrior. jus got this hoe to markarth n rented a room, on the way i picked up some "forsworn armor" to put on her and damn she lookin like a s3xy warrior bi*ch. bout to lay up wit her in the Inn and im considering takin the plunge n takin her a.ss with me to the lovers stone n proposing.

Jesus, what has this game done to me n*gga?

6 years ago '06        #263
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 bd2eazy said:
just set out on a epic adventure wit my boo aela. havin her prove herself in combat shes sick widdit. we destroyed like 5 bandit holds n like 4 caves. she mite be the best companion for my warrior. jus got this hoe to markarth n rented a room, on the way i picked up some "forsworn armor" to put on her and damn she lookin like a s3xy warrior bi*ch. bout to lay up wit her in the Inn and im considering takin the plunge n takin her a.ss with me to the lovers stone n proposing.

how did you get her?
 6 years ago '11        #264
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
join the companions n finish the main questline for them. After Kodlaks mission u can have her follow you.
 11-18-2011, 02:07 PM         #265
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:

You got bi*ches cuh, you got bi*ches

Lydia walking around lookin like a sweet bi*ch right now her damnself. She hate when a n*gga send her home b
 6 years ago '09        #266
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Finally got this sh*t. So far it's pretty damn nice.
 6 years ago '04        #267
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Drug Dylan said:
Think I may have found another way to get a free house. I started a new character and took Sven into a cave with me. Before we went in, I took his house keys. He died inside of the cave so I took the rest of his sh*t. Pretty sure that I can use his house as my own now that I have the key. Did the same with another companion I have now, cept she is still alive. I have her keys and we went in together. But if she dies, im sure I will be able to take her place as well.

I'll edit this post once I go back to Riverwoods to see if I can squat at Sven's now that he's dead.

Sidenote: Anyone seen the headless horseman that rides around Dragon Bridge? Just saw him, it gave the option to talk to him but I couldnt catch him. He rode off on me....
I k!lled the blacksmith and his wife in Riverwood. Got their keys, too. Wonder if I could just take their house, even though the kid still lives there. She needs a father figure right?
 6 years ago '04        #268
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Kazel said:
I k!lled the blacksmith and his wife in Riverwood. Got their keys, too. Wonder if I could just take their house, even though the kid still lives there. She needs a father figure right?

LMAO @ you k!lling dudes uncle and aunt and he wants you to join the Imperials ....when I went back to Riverwoods and checked out Sven's house I was able to enter and take what I want. Wasnt considered stealing, even though Hilde or whatever her name is still lives there. Im not sure I want to start putting my sh*t in the chest there with her being alive still. Not sure if I want to murk her or not, gotta get my speech up so I can tell the guards to fu*k off after I body her.
 6 years ago '07        #269
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Lydia!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I watched her soul go into my black soul gem
fu*k being a Mage I took out two axes and went ham on that Blood Dragon... it's how Lydia would have done it

guess i level up too quick my character is not ready for these blood dragons

*reloads old save**

There's my chick
 6 years ago '04        #270
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Drug Dylan said:
LMAO @ you k!lling dudes uncle and aunt and he wants you to join the Imperials ....when I went back to Riverwoods and checked out Sven's house I was able to enter and take what I want. Wasnt considered stealing, even though Hilde or whatever her name is still lives there. Im not sure I want to start putting my sh*t in the chest there with her being alive still. Not sure if I want to murk her or not, gotta get my speech up so I can tell the guards to fu*k off after I body her.
That's me. I don't wanna leave my sh*t in that house. Would hate for that little brat to take my sh*t, seeing as how she can't be k!lled
I keep all my stuff at the crib in Whiterun, anyway
 6 years ago '04        #271
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Kazel said:
That's me. I don't wanna leave my sh*t in that house. Would hate for that little brat to take my sh*t, seeing as how she can't be k!lled
I keep all my stuff at the crib in Whiterun, anyway

Yea thats what I do on my first character...just started a dark elf mage this morning...that sh*t is fun. I have no money though so I cant even do the free house cheat, been using my money to increase smithing skill....sh*t costs
 6 years ago '05        #272
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 Drug Dylan said:

Sidenote: Anyone seen the headless horseman that rides around Dragon Bridge? Just saw him, it gave the option to talk to him but I couldnt catch him. He rode off on me....
yep and I couldn't catch him either lol
 6 years ago '09        #273
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
Me and the Daedric Army.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Creep slow through the woods at night...

[pic - click to view]

even the Giants running away.
 6 years ago '05        #274
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
hahaha that sh*t is awesome... I hate you fu*ks because every time I start a new character you guys post some sh*t like this and make me want to do it.

What armor are you wearing? Also, you went conjuring first, right? How did you do early game when that sh*t takes all of your mana bar to conjure anything?

But fu*k it.. I'mma stick with my Archer I made. He's only lvl 5 right now, but I've tried everything else so far (1+shield, dual, 2hander, destruction mage -- leveled all up to over 15 then started a new guy)...

Anyway, my question was anyone know how to make the true shot potions? It's the ones that grant extra bow damage.
 11-18-2011, 05:59 PM         #275
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ima get back online in a few my G, had to go get some weed.

LOL
 11-18-2011, 06:14 PM         #276
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #277
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
I've been thinking about getting this or Rage.

I know little about either game. Can you guys help me?
 6 years ago '10        #278
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 DoMieD said:
I've been thinking about getting this or Rage.

I know little about either game. Can you guys help me?
This is 10 tmes better than Rage.
 6 years ago '11        #279
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
 xslick504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dope sh*t . !

i wish we could battle lol i got a enchant that k!lls summoned daedra in 1 hit

6 years ago '09        #280
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
What armor are you wearing? Also, you went conjuring first, right? How did you do early game when that sh*t takes all of your mana bar to conjure anything?
I have the Light Dragon set but the Heavy Body.... i get skill ups on both light and heavy armor that way. It's slow at first but since you don't come across stuff that strong early it isn't that bad.... my melee/archery skills stay leveled since i use Bound weapons.

bd2eazy said:
dope sh*t . !

i wish we could battle lol i got a enchant that k!lls summoned daedra in 1 hit

yea that's nice when i come across any daedra.... when i come across high level mages i'm careful with these summons cause they will make em turn on you.

funny if the A.I. would get confused and try to turn my companion since he's geared like them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy