Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #241
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
Love the dragon armor stats, but that glass armor is just think imma have to make the switch.
 6 years ago '04        #242
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 xslick504 said:
yup , its a loop basically....

1) sell all good gear you come across adventuring.....

2) buy petty gems (filled is faster but more expensive or unfilled which is cheaper but longer cause you have to fill them....up to you) , iron ores , and leather strips to make the simplest / cheapest of smithing item and boost up smthing.... iron daggers

3) enchant them to skill up enchanting... that will also increase the price of said items.... resell.... and use your bank to rinse and repeat. The Soul Trap enchantments that give absorb properties boosts an iron daggers value from 4 Gold to 200+ Gold on the market.

use your perks in smithing and enchanting so you can have the best armor and best enchantment effects.

good luck

That Antronach forge in the midden is missing a item. What could that be? It suppose to stabilize the conjure so they won't attack you.

EDIT: Picture I'm coming out the Arch Mage Quarters & Went outside & A Big Black Frost Dragon Just Swooped Down in front of me .....IN MY TERRITORY!!

[pic - click to view]

GOTY

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 11-18-2011 at 01:05 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #243
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 1631 1631
 slimgangsta18 said:
That Antronach forge in the midden is missing a item. What could that be? It suppose to stabilize the conjure so they won't attack you.
my bad i forgot to post that.... Void Salt, Ruined Book, deathbell, Mammoth Tusk ... that's to make the book for the spell.

does anyone know what the Enchanter perk actually does ? i'm kinda confused on if i should leave it 1/5 or add more points to it... or should i just go for the double enchantments?
 6 years ago '05        #244
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Ok, I am going to start over and make a Mage. I have one that is like lvl 15 or something, but I just want to start over.

I am definitely rolling with Destruction, but what is another good type of magic to go with this?
 6 years ago '11        #245
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 xslick504 said:
does anyone know what the Enchanter perk actually does ? i'm kinda confused on if i should leave it 1/5 or add more points to it... or should i just go for the double enchantments?
enchanter perk makes ur enchants strong lol. like at lvl one if u can enchant something for 25% magic resist. get enchanter to lvl 5 and ull be adding 50% instead. fashoooooo worth it.

im getting enchanter to 5/5 and then goin straight
thru the middle for that double enchant.

imma be unfu*kwitable

6 years ago '07        #247
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Enchanting and smithing go hand in hand and can be used to level each other up so that will help your character level up faster. My mistake early on was wasting points in my destruction and resto trees when you shouldn't. As a mage you want to build up to having a good armor and then getting your enchanting up to the max so your spells cost 0 mana.

As a mage this is what you want to look like. Check the picture and read the stats for yourself. Right now I'm only at like 80% off my Destruction spells but working on getting my Light Dragon Armor also.

[pic - click to view]

Also how many mask's do people have? Im up to two the Morokei (Blue) and Krosis (Green) ones. I seen that there is about 10 of them. Has anyone picked up any others and know where to get them?
Where did you find that picture. Cause I'm pretty sure I have the right enchanments as in the pic, but it's not letting me apply it to the armor.

Nvm, figured it out. Only able to do 24% not 25, still good enough.

Last edited by RedMonkeyJunkie; 11-18-2011 at 04:37 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #248
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

That shot was crazy....n*gga made popcorn and took his shoes off to hear the word.

I just rerolled a Dark Elf....figured I wanted to start a new character with Destruction, Conjuration and Enchantmant. This is gonna be fun, I made her a bi*ch so im gonna have to leave Lydia in the house since I roll with her on my main character.
 6 years ago '05        #249
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Love the dragon armor stats, but that glass armor is just think imma have to make the switch.
Dragonscale has better stats slightly but looks worse. Also is your enchanting at 100?

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 11-18-2011 at 07:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #250
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 xslick504 said:
my bad i forgot to post that.... Void Salt, Ruined Book, deathbell, Mammoth Tusk ... that's to make the book for the spell.

Awesome, what about the daedric?
 6 years ago '09        #251
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Awesome, what about the daedric?
I bought the Book for Conjure Daedra Lord from Phinnis... he's one of the students in Winterhold.
 6 years ago '07        #252
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Dragonscale has better stats slightly but looks worse. Also is your enchanting at 100?
Yeah, switched to glass and have my dragon armor to companion. Yeah got my enchanting all the way up and my armor is beast now.

Has anyone been to solitude yet, city is sick, just as I walk into the city some guy is getting behe@ded

Last edited by RedMonkeyJunkie; 11-18-2011 at 09:33 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #253
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Yeah, switched to glass and have my dragon armor to companion. Yeah got my enchanting all the way up and my armor is beast now.

Has anyone been to solitude yet, city is sick, just as I walk into the city some guy is getting behe@ded
i see it like this... the imperials are republicans and the stormcloaks are democrats. Democrats live in a nice, average-above average town.... Dawnstar. and then the Republicans live in the rich white banker area Solitude. And you KNOW them bi*ch a.ss imperials (republicans) is tryna keep it rich n white... fu*k them! i cant wait to cop the house there tho. lol
 6 years ago '05        #254
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Phicmagic said:

First of all I lost another horse man...I really be sad when my horse dies cause we go through alot LOL
join the dark brotherhood and get shawdowmere she cant be k!lled only knocked out.
 6 years ago '09        #255
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13127 13127
 the407problem said:
join the dark brotherhood and get shawdowmere she cant be k!lled only knocked out.
not true shadowmere died on me within 10 min. after i fell from a high place.
 6 years ago '05        #256
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Kontrast0 said:
not true shadowmere died on me within 10 min. after i fell from a high place.
weird i went to some dragon pit to get a word off a wall and fell like 300 ft and she landed us safely....i was "wtf? yea right" hahaha
 6 years ago '04        #257
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
I guess horses are like cats too....they always land on their feet
 6 years ago '09        #258
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
Conjuration 100.... Double Daedra Lord Time
 6 years ago '04        #259
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Think I may have found another way to get a free house. I started a new character and took Sven into a cave with me. Before we went in, I took his house keys. He died inside of the cave so I took the rest of his sh*t. Pretty sure that I can use his house as my own now that I have the key. Did the same with another companion I have now, cept she is still alive. I have her keys and we went in together. But if she dies, im sure I will be able to take her place as well.

I'll edit this post once I go back to Riverwoods to see if I can squat at Sven's now that he's dead.

Sidenote: Anyone seen the headless horseman that rides around Dragon Bridge? Just saw him, it gave the option to talk to him but I couldnt catch him. He rode off on me....

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 11-18-2011 at 11:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #260
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 the407problem said:
i think i got a letter from them.. i k!lled someone for this boy... is that the right quest?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy