Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
 87
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
185 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 xslick504 said:
Use your quest menu to direct you in the direction you need to go..... if you highlight a quest it will put a marker on you map and ingame compass so you know where to go...

i'd stick to the first quest until you get a grasp of what's going on as far as gameplay....

you don't pick a class at all... you have access to every type of skill... it's just a matter of what you decide to level up.... you can be whatever you want to be and even mix skills...

like i'd consider myself a Conjuring-Archer.... i have a companion ( sidekick ) have jumps right in and gets the attention of enemies and i summon things to help him do damage while i sit back and shoot arrows from a bow created by magic.


i'm a.ssuming you play on PC ? if you happen to play on 360 , send me a party chat invite and i can walk you through some stuff until you get a better grasp of things...

GT : N O Geaux Getta
i play on ps3, but thanks

so when i go into the "skills" menu i can level up whenever? when can i start to level things up? will it tell me or do i just go in there myself n choose whatever.... and what do u suggest? i wanna b a mage basically
 6 years ago '04        #222
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 xslick504 said:
i'm level 82 Conjuration

i made the books for both Storm and Ice summons.let me know if you need help with doing that it's really easy... and i bought the Daedra Lord Summon and the Expert level version of Reanimate Zombie called "Dread Zombie".


i thought there was a limit on what you can and cannot Reanimate but it's spell based.... each time you advance into the next group of spells you get a new Reanimate that revives stronger things.
Yeah man how you create the books? I need the Storm one. I have reanimate & revenant for reviving creatures.
 6 years ago '07        #223
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 Kakarot said:
how can i drink blood of ppl when i cant even get into town without ppl attacking me. vampirism is so fukkin lame. i have to meet falion at some place where he can get rid of this sht for me but since im blood starved hell prob attk me 2
If i'm not mistaken you have to do it while they are sleeping, so at night sneak into their house, i cured the disease they day i got it by going to a shrine before I turned into a Vampire. Hope that helps heard it i was mad frustrating.
 6 years ago '09        #224
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 Bouncer said:
i play on ps3, but thanks

so when i go into the "skills" menu i can level up whenever? when can i start to level things up? will it tell me or do i just go in there myself n choose whatever.... and what do u suggest? i wanna b a mage basically

plain and simple .... when you use skills you build them up (as you will see in a meter that will pop up on screen telling you , you've gotten better...

everything you do has a value that can be built up as you've seen in the skills menu....

as you level whatever skills you decide to use , THAT is what allows you to "level up."

quest don't level you up.... using your abilities level you up.


so if you wanna be a mage , decide what type of mage... if you wanna throw fire and sh*t like that , look into destruction. You will be led to a city called Whiterun.... there you can find a building called Dragonsearch and a mage that sells all types of spells to get you started if you have the gold...


hope that helps some.
 6 years ago '07        #225
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Enchanting and smithing go hand in hand and can be used to level each other up so that will help your character level up faster. My mistake early on was wasting points in my destruction and resto trees when you shouldn't. As a mage you want to build up to having a good armor and then getting your enchanting up to the max so your spells cost 0 mana.

As a mage this is what you want to look like. Check the picture and read the stats for yourself. Right now I'm only at like 80% off my Destruction spells but working on getting my Light Dragon Armor also.


[pic - click to view]




Also how many mask's do people have? Im up to two the Morokei (Blue) and Krosis (Green) ones. I seen that there is about 10 of them. Has anyone picked up any others and know where to get them?
Damn I need that enchantment.
 6 years ago '09        #226
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 slimgangsta18 said:
Yeah man how you create the books? I need the Storm one. I have reanimate & revenant for reviving creatures.
In Winterhold you enter the right door and on the first floor by the steps there's a door on the floor you can go into.... Midden ... there's an Ice Wraith and a Restless undead down there..... right after the undead , you'll find the platform where you can make the book.

on the table there is a guide to how it works.... i won't spoil the experience for you completely... but that is where you need to be.
 6 years ago '08        #227
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 518 518
Add me on LIVE:

xX 7ECK 9 Xx
 6 years ago '07        #228
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Enchanting and smithing go hand in hand and can be used to level each other up so that will help your character level up faster. My mistake early on was wasting points in my destruction and resto trees when you shouldn't. As a mage you want to build up to having a good armor and then getting your enchanting up to the max so your spells cost 0 mana.
0 mana got to get that enchantment up then.
 6 years ago '09        #229
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 JaeNice said:
0 mana got to get that enchantment up then.
yup , its a loop basically....

1) sell all good gear you come across adventuring.....

2) buy petty gems (filled is faster but more expensive or unfilled which is cheaper but longer cause you have to fill them....up to you) , iron ores , and leather strips to make the simplest / cheapest of smithing item and boost up smthing.... iron daggers

3) enchant them to skill up enchanting... that will also increase the price of said items.... resell.... and use your bank to rinse and repeat. The Soul Trap enchantments that give absorb properties boosts an iron daggers value from 4 Gold to 200+ Gold on the market.

use your perks in smithing and enchanting so you can have the best armor and best enchantment effects.

good luck


Last edited by xslick504; 11-17-2011 at 09:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #230
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 xslick504 said:
yup , its a loop basically....

1) sell all good gear you come across adventuring.....

2) buy petty gems (filled is faster but more expensive or unfilled which is cheaper but longer cause you have to fill them....up to you) , iron ores , and leather strips to make the simplest / cheapest of smithing item and boost up smthing.... iron daggers

3) enchant them to skill up enchanting... that will also increase the price of said items.... resell.... and use your bank to rinse and repeat. The Soul Trap enchantments that give absorb properties boosts an iron daggers value from 4 Gold to 200+ Gold on the market.

use your perks in smithing and enchanting so you can have the best armor and best enchantment effects.

good luck

how much money would i need to boost enchanting and smithing? I have under 2k and it doesnt look like that iron dagger trick gets all my money back
 6 years ago '11        #231
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
another thing for enchanting quick


GET THE BLACK STAR. from the quest Azuras Star. Azuras shrine is near winterhold


[video - click to view]


GIVe It tO NELACAR. dont give it to azura you want the BLACK STAR not Azuras.


sooo after u have that u need a soul trap weapon. buy a buncha empty soul gems and go explore/quest. k!ll stuff with ur soul trap weapon and rite away fill it back up with ur soul gems. this will give enchantment exp and u can keep doing it. once i did this i A) didnt have to waste money on filled soul gems anymore. and B) can have enchanted weapons running pretty much infinitely.


fu*k i love this game
 6 years ago '06        #232
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
when i level up should i just stick with one thing like "destruction" or should i level up different constellations

and how do i enchant items?


Last edited by Bouncer; 11-17-2011 at 10:02 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #233
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 Bouncer said:
when i level up should i just stick with one thing like "destruction" or should i level up different constellations

and how do i enchant items?
if u wanna be a mage then go for it and level ur destruction. i wouldnt stick to 1 thing tho its better to balance like, first time u level something offensive, then next level up defensive. keep switching off. there were times early on where i saaved up like 4-5 perks so i could use em on skills i needed to get to a pre-set lvl like dual weild needed my 1 handed to be lvl 20.

so in short.. go offensive.. then defensive... dont be afraid to save perks for later.
 6 years ago '06        #234
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 bd2eazy said:
if u wanna be a mage then go for it and level ur destruction. i wouldnt stick to 1 thing tho its better to balance like, first time u level something offensive, then next level up defensive. keep switching off. there were times early on where i saaved up like 4-5 perks so i could use em on skills i needed to get to a pre-set lvl like dual weild needed my 1 handed to be lvl 20.

so in short.. go offensive.. then defensive... dont be afraid to save perks for later.
what is a defensive perk? lol i know im asking dumbass questions but i dont wanna start off bad im only lvl 4 right now.

i just enchanted an item lol. looks sick... this game is unreal.

should i lvl up my "enchanting" like dude above said


Last edited by Bouncer; 11-17-2011 at 10:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #235
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 bd2eazy said:
another thing for enchanting quick


GET THE BLACK STAR. from the quest Azuras Star. Azuras shrine is near winterhold



GIVe It tO NELACAR. dont give it to azura you want the BLACK STAR not Azuras.


sooo after u have that u need a soul trap weapon. buy a buncha empty soul gems and go explore/quest. k!ll stuff with ur soul trap weapon and rite away fill it back up with ur soul gems. this will give enchantment exp and u can keep doing it. once i did this i A) didnt have to waste money on filled soul gems anymore. and B) can have enchanted weapons running pretty much infinitely.


fu*k i love this game
I'm was heading up the mountain to this quest and TWO dragons straight r*ped my a.ss game is too Ill
 6 years ago '06        #236
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
just merked my first dragon lolollllllllllllllllllllll

im glad i copped this sh*t. game is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
 6 years ago '07        #237
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
fought 4 dragons in less then 10 mins traveling between whiterun, windhelm, and riften :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #238
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
 MR FIGGA said:
fu*king
 6 years ago '11        #239
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
maaaan im level 36 wit full daedric legendary armor/dualswords/bow smithed with + 20% amulet/ring if u can understand that im a fkn beast. got my bi*ch aela the huntress decked out in dragonplate wit a legendary ebony bow that does 50 +30 magic damage.

all that and i still have 5 major towns i havent even been too.















GOTY!!!
 6 years ago '11        #240
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 Bouncer said:
what is a defensive perk? lol i know im asking dumbass questions but i dont wanna start off bad im only lvl 4 right now.


:dancingcool:

I was rusty comin into this game havent played anything like this since fallout 3. Died alot in the beginning but its a learning process. now.. i dont think ive died the last 2-3 days i been playing.

Even if u do start bad its all good, U need to learn the things that work for u and things u like so ur next character can beast.

Heavy Armor, Restoration, Light Armor, Blocking all those are examples of different skill trees.



Last edited by bd2eazy; 11-18-2011 at 12:33 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy