Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 xslick504 said:
I'm level 36 and i've done maybe 10-12 quest that had nothing to do with anything really.....

I haven't even spoke to Greybeards yet... lol...

I've never played any Elder Scrolls before... never gave them the time of day....

This game has me on a "fu*k everything else" type of island. There's so many ways to enjoy it ... like i said above , i'm leveling up and progressing and i haven't even touched any type of story...

i'm just adventuring around this world with my companion...

only things significant that i've done are ( for those that have the game )

100 Smithing and 80 Conjuring.... and that was from exploring and just enjoying the game.

I personally feel that Skyrim deserves to be played by every person that calls them self a hardcore gamer.... if you don't like it , so be it.... but not even trying it is a huge lost on what potentially can be one of the best games you've ever played.

sry had to get my
[pic - click to view]

on over this beautiful a.ss game in front yall BX
I agree...I personally hated Oblivion but once it said it would be similar to Fallout I said what the hell and gave it a shot. Glad I did...this sh*t is dope
 6 years ago '09        #202
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 13229 13229
Well I finished the main quest, I'm the arch mage of the college in winterhold, leader of the thieves guild, listener of the dark brotherhood, and leader of the companions. Lvl 45. Haven't done all the sidequests yet oh and I maxed out like 3 of my attributes. And this sh*t is stilll crack! I'm gonna start another file with a different race a try a different approach on things.
 6 years ago '07        #203
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
y'all some beast at this, i thought i was doing work lol, I'm level 18 only did like 2 main story quest, I'm apart of no guilds and just got to the Mage college, but how do you y'all level up so fast without even doing Quest like that?

and props to who ever said Lydia only uses Heavy Armor gave her tons of sh*t and she only equips a helmet
 6 years ago '05        #204
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 JaeNice said:
y'all some beast at this, i thought i was doing work lol, I'm level 18 only did like 2 main story quest, I'm apart of no guilds and just got to the Mage college, but how do you y'all level up so fast without even doing Quest like that?

and props to who ever said Lydia only uses Heavy Armor gave her tons of sh*t and she only equips a helmet
You level up through skills not quest. I actually leveled my Restoration for a bit when I got the spell Equilibrium which drains you health and converts it into mana.
 6 years ago '05        #205
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Just bought this game yesterday, so far Im a lvl 7 dark elf, just finished the 1st major quest from the companions (where you and one of the companions come with you to collect this book from a cave). Have a few questions:

1.) I did the Sidequest in Riverwood,
[spoiler - click to view]

I chose to help Faendal. But afterwards I read that Camilla can be a potential wife and if you wife her you get 100 coins everyday plus being able to trade with her. Is it still possible to snatch her up from Faendal?

2.) I brought Faendal with me to Whiterun, joined the companions and when I did the first major missions with the companions they made me bring one of the guys to replace Faendal, how do I get faendal back in my crew? Will he be back at Riverwood?

3.) Can I put items in a safe somewhere? Im tired of collecting all this loot from dead bodies just to get rid of something else. If so, how can I and where?

4.) On my way back from a cave, I was heading to whiterun, then to the left saw a group of bandits, they attacked so I took em out, but saw a horse just chilling nearby so I took it..problem is I had to get off the horse to enter whiterun. Will the horse be there when I decide to leave whiterun? And also everytime I tried to get back on the horse it says STEAL, even though I k!lled all the bandits who owned the horse. I dont want to get on and then have a bounty on my head
 6 years ago '11        #206
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
i figured it was like most rpg's where u level from quests but u level most by using skills. so its quicker to wonder around and work on everything for example smithing... do the iron dagger trick. save those daggers and enchant them. adventure and find some dungeons so u can k!ll sh*t with ur main skills and level up defensive stuff by getting hit.. (restoration, spells heavy armor, etc.)

the speech skill trick will lvl you suuuuuuuuuper fast but its tedious and can lead to over lvling... monsters will scale with u to 30 but ur main k!lling skill is 15 -_-. do the speech skill trick AFTER u lvl ur k!ll skills to a comfortable level.

IMO the slower u level the better. cuz this game is all about the journey from 1-70 not the journey after reaching 70.
 11-17-2011, 07:06 PM         #207
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
@ your GF about to go ham over Lydia

Lydia is a certified bad bi*ch, She travel with me too. I tricked my coins on her with trinkets & enchanted her the flyest armor in all of skyrim. Im'a try to marry lydia, we got too much time invested.
 bd2eazy said:
:laughing9::drakeh ah:

sound exactly like my girl hahaha, but once i finish tellin her how shes an idiot cuz its a bi*ch from a game i would proceed to operation guilt-trip head. and then fu*k the sh*t outta her for talkin reckless:mj2:

LOL Exactly......and LOL at homie got Lydia walking round bawlin on bi*ches....This n*gga talk like he go back to Whiterun yelling "Aye Jarl getcho hoe mane, Jarl getcho hoe" ahahahahah
 6 years ago '07        #208
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You level up through skills not quest. I actually leveled my Restoration for a bit when I got the spell Equilibrium which drains you health and converts it into mana.
So i guess my question should be how do you level up skills that fast i saw the smithing video but im playing as a Mage so i didn't do it. Would it be a good idea to do that, and just apply the perk you get from leveling up to something magic related?
 6 years ago '04        #209
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Just bought this game yesterday, so far Im a lvl 7 dark elf, just finished the 1st major quest from the companions (where you and one of the companions come with you to collect this book from a cave). Have a few questions:

1.) I did the Sidequest in Riverwood,
[spoiler - click to view]

I chose to help Faendal. But afterwards I read that Camilla can be a potential wife and if you wife her you get 100 coins everyday plus being able to trade with her. Is it still possible to snatch her up from Faendal?

2.) I brought Faendal with me to Whiterun, joined the companions and when I did the first major missions with the companions they made me bring one of the guys to replace Faendal, how do I get faendal back in my crew? Will he be back at Riverwood?

3.) Can I put items in a safe somewhere? Im tired of collecting all this loot from dead bodies just to get rid of something else. If so, how can I and where?

4.) On my way back from a cave, I was heading to whiterun, then to the left saw a group of bandits, they attacked so I took em out, but saw a horse just chilling nearby so I took it..problem is I had to get off the horse to enter whiterun. Will the horse be there when I decide to leave whiterun? And also everytime I tried to get back on the horse it says STEAL, even though I k!lled all the bandits who owned the horse. I dont want to get on and then have a bounty on my head

1. No idea...I did the same, helped Faendal and bounced. Didnt take him as a companion though Lydia is my bi*ch

2. Pretty sure he will go back to Riverwoods dont quote me though. When I did it, I had Lydia and she went back to the house I bought in Whiterun until I finished the quests.

3. You can cop the house in Whiterun for 5k gold...inside of the house is a treasure chest you can store items inside of there. Also ive heard once you become a companion you can just throw sh*t inside of the companion house and it will stay there.

4. Stole a horse one time at a camp outside of Whiterun with some bandits...rode the horse to my next quest, completed it then fast traveled back to the city to finish the quest. Never saw the horse again, and it was the last time I rode one.
 6 years ago '09        #210
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
Conjuring is so fu*king sick....... n*gga chillin while my Zombie Giants trash anything and I can conjure up a Daedra Lord.... n*gga's in full Daedra gear and talks.
 6 years ago '05        #211
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 JaeNice said:
So i guess my question should be how do you level up skills that fast i saw the smithing video but im playing as a Mage so i didn't do it. Would it be a good idea to do that, and just apply the perk you get from leveling up to something magic related?
Enchanting and smithing go hand in hand and can be used to level each other up so that will help your character level up faster. My mistake early on was wasting points in my destruction and resto trees when you shouldn't. As a mage you want to build up to having a good armor and then getting your enchanting up to the max so your spells cost 0 mana.

As a mage this is what you want to look like. Check the picture and read the stats for yourself. Right now I'm only at like 80% off my Destruction spells but working on getting my Light Dragon Armor also.

[pic - click to view]

Also how many mask's do people have? Im up to two the Morokei (Blue) and Krosis (Green) ones. I seen that there is about 10 of them. Has anyone picked up any others and know where to get them?
 11-17-2011, 07:33 PM         #212
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can i drink blood of ppl when i cant even get into town without ppl attacking me. vampirism is so fukkin lame. i have to meet falion at some place where he can get rid of this sht for me but since im blood starved hell prob attk me 2
 6 years ago '04        #213
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 xslick504 said:
Conjuring is so fu*king sick....... n*gga chillin while my Zombie Giants trash anything and I can conjure up a Daedra Lord.... n*gga's in full Daedra gear and talks.
what your conjure level on? Im trying to get other conjurations. My conjuration on lvl 57
 6 years ago '06        #214
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
this is my first elder scrolls game. jus started up like 30 min ago. i have no idea where to go or what to do, but this sh*t seems sick... any pointers? lol.... im only lvl 2 right now... im reading u guys already chose your classes n sh*t but all i picked was at the beginning imperial and that was that.... where do i choose to b a mage or w.e? lol im so lost...
 6 years ago '06        #215
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
i shouldnt have stole that horse.....
 6 years ago '09        #216
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
what your conjure level on? Im trying to get other conjurations. My conjuration on lvl 57
i'm level 82 Conjuration

i made the books for both Storm and Ice summons.let me know if you need help with doing that it's really easy... and i bought the Daedra Lord Summon and the Expert level version of Reanimate Zombie called "Dread Zombie".

i thought there was a limit on what you can and cannot Reanimate but it's spell based.... each time you advance into the next group of spells you get a new Reanimate that revives stronger things.
 6 years ago '04        #217
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
I got attacked by a bear, a Forsworn bi*ch, and two dragons simultaneously earlier. That sh*t was intense. Luckily I conjured up a couple of Dremora's to help, and had Marcurio by my side. This game gets better every time I play it, lol. I don't even wanna play anything else. And for those asking, this is my first Elder Scrolls game too. I had to see what the fuss was about, and so glad I did
 6 years ago '09        #218
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Bouncer said:
this is my first elder scrolls game. jus started up like 30 min ago. i have no idea where to go or what to do, but this sh*t seems sick... any pointers? lol.... im only lvl 2 right now... im reading u guys already chose your classes n sh*t but all i picked was at the beginning imperial and that was that.... where do i choose to b a mage or w.e? lol im so lost...
Use your quest menu to direct you in the direction you need to go..... if you highlight a quest it will put a marker on you map and ingame compass so you know where to go...

i'd stick to the first quest until you get a grasp of what's going on as far as gameplay....

you don't pick a class at all... you have access to every type of skill... it's just a matter of what you decide to level up.... you can be whatever you want to be and even mix skills...

like i'd consider myself a Conjuring-Archer.... i have a companion ( sidekick ) have jumps right in and gets the attention of enemies and i summon things to help him do damage while i sit back and shoot arrows from a bow created by magic.

i'm a.ssuming you play on PC ? if you happen to play on 360 , send me a party chat invite and i can walk you through some stuff until you get a better grasp of things...

GT : N O Geaux Getta
 11-17-2011, 08:04 PM         #219
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
i shouldnt have stole that horse.....
n*gga got his a.ss whipped, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 11-17-2011, 08:05 PM         #220
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:
Use your quest menu to direct you in the direction you need to go..... if you highlight a quest it will put a marker on you map and ingame compass so you know where to go...

i'd stick to the first quest until you get a grasp of what's going on as far as gameplay....

you don't pick a class at all... you have access to every type of skill... it's just a matter of what you decide to level up.... you can be whatever you want to be and even mix skills...

like i'd consider myself a Conjuring-Archer.... i have a companion ( sidekick ) have jumps right in and gets the attention of enemies and i summon things to help him do damage while i sit back and shoot arrows from a bow created by magic.

i'm a.ssuming you play on PC ? if you happen to play on 360 , send me a party chat invite and i can walk you through some stuff until you get a better grasp of things...

GT : N O Geaux Getta
Ayo add me "Extra P" So I can get to some more advanced sh*t....cause I love this game but I suck.

I might let you take Lydia home n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago