Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 MR FIGGA said:

@ the books and waking the girl up
 11-17-2011, 12:54 PM         #182
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a heads up in case this hasn't been posted or you don't know the PS3 version is having serious FPS problems if your game save is 4-6+ mb so make sure to try to keep it small as possible and dont save over a save it will help some for a little bit but hopefully they fix it soon because it gets to a point where you can't play the game which isn't a surprise since FO3 and FO:NV has the exact same problem.

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Buy as many gems as you can. Prefably empty and then fill them up. I got lucky and got the enchantment Soul Trap very early on and whenever I wanted to farm I would just drop the difficulty to the lowest and farm souls with my sword. I was leveling my Smithing up at the same time so I had a sh*t load of Iron Daggers I could use the gems on.
Yeah you can get Soul Trap in the first major town wintersomething(hold? name escapes me) or the college i believe.

You can also use this thing if you rolled a character with conjure where when you hit someone with a weapon it puts soul trap on them, that's what i do with my conjure/battlemage
 6 years ago '04        #183
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 MR FIGGA said:

____/\__/\____________________
 6 years ago '08        #184
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
Got this game yesterday evening for 360. I currently got a level 7 Redguard, gonna cater his skills more towards One Handed, Blocking, and Archery, and Enchantment. I wanted to do a Thief/Assassin for Sneak Attack k!lls cause I already know im gonna have more then one character, but I also wanted to try a mage build as well. However, I've heard mages are a bit of a challenge to play with in close combat situations because of their low defense, and I would imagine a Thief would be fairly difficult as well for similar reasons. Any thief's or mages in here that wanna provide any insight?
 6 years ago '04        #185
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17484 17484
Yo is this game really that good and wtf is it about?
 6 years ago '04        #186
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
 erickonasis said:
alot of things. its a never ending adventure game that allows you to build up lvls in attributes. i really have not played much of the main story line and i put in like 20 hrs just on side quests and it still isnt even close to being done and thats just off of side quests. pretty much you get ur moneys worth without playing a water down a.ss online multiplayer and then some
 11-17-2011, 02:44 PM         #187
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Take it from someone who hated anything Elder Scrolls...I never gave the series a chance...bought Oblivion and returned it hours later...lol....I Got Skyrim and said "Ima see what the hypes about"

Cause of this i've put Uncharted 3, Batman AC, CODMW3, BF3, a.ssassins Creed, and Saints Row to the side...Dont even wanna play them sh*ts. I suck at Skyrim, but I love this sh*t...As far as what its about one of the vets would have to explain...but in my short experience with it I'd say its a Go Anywhere, Do what the fu*k you want, Dope a.ss game............

Now as far as what happened today....Few things

First of all I lost another horse man...I really be sad when my horse dies cause we go through alot LOL

I had a dope a.ss dragon encounter that kicked my a.ss...I came out of the Saarthal Excavation thing or w/e and was walking towards Althorth(Spelling, the mountain thing right by Winterhold) and I got whats there(no spoilers)...So as Im leaving this guy comes up to me and hes Like "Hey take this and if you snitch or tell where you got it ill k!ll you, dont double cross me"...I agreed and equipped this pretty dope a.ss item he just gave me....I Run around the corner and a Hunter comes up to me asking if I seen some guy who stole something and I lied and said Nah, I havent.............even tho I had his sh*t equipped LOL....So right behind him were 2 mammoths and a Giant that were attacking some goats(LOL them hoes were flying everywhere) and I was gonna try and sneak by when a fu*king Dragon Just came out of Nowhere....Needless to say the Hunter, 4 Goats, The Giant, and one of the mammoths all died cause the dragon was perching on the cliffs above us just raining fire down. it then turned its sights on me and the last mammoth and before I know I was fu*king cooked.

The sh*t was dope tho cause the Dragons really are the main enemy in the game it seems...Cause we were all about to have our own little brawl when that big fu*ker screamed through the sky and all of my enemies, Lydia, and I started trying to team up...sh*t was dope.

Now I gotta reload my last save and im hoping the Hunter/Thief event happens again

I dont even care about the fact that I died tho...That sh*t was fun as fu*k LOL
 6 years ago '10        #188
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Phicmagic said:
Take it from someone who hated anything Elder Scrolls...I never gave the series a chance...bought Oblivion and returned it hours later...lol....I Got Skyrim and said "Ima see what the hypes about"

Cause of this i've put Uncharted 3, Batman AC, CODMW3, BF3, a.ssassins Creed, and Saints Row to the side...Dont even wanna play them sh*ts. I suck at Skyrim, but I love this sh*t...As far as what its about one of the vets would have to explain...but in my short experience with it I'd say its a Go Anywhere, Do what the fu*k you want, Dope a.ss game............

Now as far as what happened today....Few things

First of all I lost another horse man...I really be sad when my horse dies cause we go through alot LOL

I had a dope a.ss dragon encounter that kicked my a.ss...I came out of the Saarthal Excavation thing or w/e and was walking towards Althorth(Spelling, the mountain thing right by Winterhold) and I got whats there(no spoilers)...So as Im leaving this guy comes up to me and hes Like "Hey take this and if you snitch or tell where you got it ill k!ll you, dont double cross me"...I agreed and equipped this pretty dope a.ss item he just gave me....I Run around the corner and a Hunter comes up to me asking if I seen some guy who stole something and I lied and said Nah, I havent.............even tho I had his sh*t equipped LOL....So right behind him were 2 mammoths and a Giant that were attacking some goats(LOL them hoes were flying everywhere) and I was gonna try and sneak by when a fu*king Dragon Just came out of Nowhere....Needless to say the Hunter, 4 Goats, The Giant, and one of the mammoths all died cause the dragon was perching on the cliffs above us just raining fire down. it then turned its sights on me and the last mammoth and before I know I was fu*king cooked.

The sh*t was dope tho cause the Dragons really are the main enemy in the game it seems...Cause we were all about to have our own little brawl when that big fu*ker screamed through the sky and all of my enemies, Lydia, and I started trying to team up...sh*t was dope.

Now I gotta reload my last save and im hoping the Hunter/Thief event happens again

I dont even care about the fact that I died tho...That sh*t was fun as fu*k LOL

All of your enemies see the dragon and said what the hell?

That makes me think of this one quest where two enemy factions were at battle...I walked in there and did a dragon shout (unrelenting force or w/e). Everyone stopped f!ghting each other and decided to take me out on some...."I don't know what the fu*k that was, but we gotta k!ll this n*gga" sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #189
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 |Roscoe said:
Smithing is easy as hell to level up

Thanks for posting this. I'm level 16 so far and im loving this game.

Last edited by J.T.N.; 11-17-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 11-17-2011, 03:22 PM         #190
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
All of your enemies see the dragon and said what the hell?

That makes me think of this one quest where two enemy factions were at battle...I walked in there and did a dragon shout (unrelenting force or w/e). Everyone stopped f!ghting each other and decided to take me out on some...."I don't know what the fu*k that was, but we gotta k!ll this n*gga" sh*t.
LOL Exactly son. The giant was about to fu*k me up and at the last moment all of us looked up like "Aw fu*k no"...........n*gga one of the Goats ran like Michael Vick through the crowd and got away LOL...And LOL at everyone stopping to k!ll you, that sh*ts hilarious.

This game is crack.......Wifey got mad cause I kept yelling at the TV "Cmon Lydia do something n*gga!" and of course I was wearing the xbox live headset...She came in the room like "You sure play games with this Lydia bi*ch alot, who is she???"....I had to sit there and explain who the fu*k Lydia was cause she was thinking some other sh*t

Lydia my bi*ch tho lol
 6 years ago '05        #191
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 Phicmagic said:
one of the Goats ran like Michael Vick through the crowd and got away
 6 years ago '05        #192
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone else feel like they're going to beat the game too early? I read the thing about infinite quests, but those will get boring fast. I have barely touched the main quest. I'm sitting on the "go talk to the grey beards" quest...

but I am a two handed orc, so i can't really go do the mage quests... I don't sneak for sh*t, so I can't do the thieves quests.

I am just running around trying to find side quests so i don't complete the main quests haha
 6 years ago '05        #193
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Phicmagic said:
This game is crack.......Wifey got mad cause I kept yelling at the TV "Cmon Lydia do something n*gga!" and of course I was wearing the xbox live headset...She came in the room like "You sure play games with this Lydia bi*ch alot, who is she???"....I had to sit there and explain who the fu*k Lydia was cause she was thinking some other sh*t

Lydia my bi*ch tho lol
 6 years ago '04        #194
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Phicmagic said:
LOL Exactly son. The giant was about to fu*k me up and at the last moment all of us looked up like "Aw fu*k no"...........n*gga one of the Goats ran like Michael Vick through the crowd and got away LOL...And LOL at everyone stopping to k!ll you, that sh*ts hilarious.

Lydia my bi*ch tho lol

@ your GF about to go ham over Lydia

Lydia is a certified bad bi*ch, She travel with me too. I tricked my coins on her with trinkets & enchanted her the flyest armor in all of skyrim. Im'a try to marry lydia, we got too much time invested.
 6 years ago '11        #195
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 180 180
 Phicmagic said:

Lydia my bi*ch tho lol

:laughing9::drakeh ah:

sound exactly like my girl hahaha, but once i finish tellin her how shes an idiot cuz its a bi*ch from a game i would proceed to operation guilt-trip head. and then fu*k the sh*t outta her for talkin reckless:mj2:
 6 years ago '07        #196
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyone else feel like they're going to beat the game too early? I read the thing about infinite quests, but those will get boring fast. I have barely touched the main quest. I'm sitting on the "go talk to the grey beards" quest...

but I am a two handed orc, so i can't really go do the mage quests... I don't sneak for sh*t, so I can't do the thieves quests.

I am just running around trying to find side quests so i don't complete the main quests haha
You don't have to be geared towards a Mage or thief to do their quests, it'd still do em if I was you. Even though most of the main items you'd get wouldn't always help, going through those dungeons you'll learn plenty of shouts and the stories are pretty cool that go with em.
 6 years ago '07        #197
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
How do you get your companion to equip stuff you give them?
 6 years ago '04        #198
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
How do you get your companion to equip stuff you give them?
It depends...they only equip certain sh*t. Like Lydia is really picky ...she prefers heavy armor...but if you give her certain light armor she will equip that. Same with one and two handed weapons...she prefers two handed over one.
 6 years ago '11        #199
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 180 180
look what i got last night

full daedric all (legendary) smithed' wit 2 daedric swords not sure what imma enchant with yet... possibly life steal and soul trap but when i get that "add 2 enchantments to 1 item" its a wraaaaaaaaaaaaap

Last edited by bd2eazy; 11-17-2011 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #200
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1674 1674
 I'm The Dan said:

I'm level 36 and i've done maybe 10-12 quest that had nothing to do with anything really.....

I haven't even spoke to Greybeards yet... lol...

erickonasis said:
I've never played any Elder Scrolls before... never gave them the time of day....

This game has me on a "fu*k everything else" type of island. There's so many ways to enjoy it ... like i said above , i'm leveling up and progressing and i haven't even touched any type of story...

i'm just adventuring around this world with my companion...

only things significant that i've done are ( for those that have the game )

100 Smithing and 80 Conjuring.... and that was from exploring and just enjoying the game.

I personally feel that Skyrim deserves to be played by every person that calls them self a hardcore gamer.... if you don't like it , so be it.... but not even trying it is a huge lost on what potentially can be one of the best games you've ever played.

sry had to get my
[pic - click to view]

on over this beautiful a.ss game in front yall BX

Edit:
Dragon Hunter : Absorb 20 Dragon Souls 20G

holla at me if you wanna chill and party chat ( that's for anyone on 360).... i know this bi*ch get quiet sometime....

GT : N O Geaux Getta

Last edited by xslick504; 11-17-2011 at 05:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy