Offical Skyrim Help Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
66516 pageviews
1195 comments

Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
Offical Skyrim Help Thread

This is my very first elder scrolls game. so i need a ton of help on this game. So in this thread we can be a community that share experiences and different things you can do. i only a lvl 2 and i had the game since midnite 11/11.

1195 comments for "Offical Skyrim Help Thread"

6 years ago '10        #2
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
What difficulty did the game default you guys on?

They put me at Master right out of the gate and some enemies just kick the sh*t out of me. To name a couple, Trolls and Sabertooth looking creatures.

Trolls appear to be invincible or some sh*t. Nothing works. Is that supposed to be some sort of gag?
 6 years ago '06        #3
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
I know i need help should i start all over cuz a died a lot as well I like to play in 3rd person and for the past 2day there has been an arrow stuck in my guy leg and i hate looking at it.all so i have no clue bout where i have to go.if someone can tell me how i should start off the with my new guy that will help a lot
 11-12-2011, 05:26 PM         #4
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tye tah said:
I know i need help should i start all over cuz a died a lot as well I like to play in 3rd person and for the past 2day there has been an arrow stuck in my guy leg and i hate looking at it.all so i have no clue bout where i have to go.if someone can tell me how i should start off the with my new guy that will help a lot
The picture of a grown man walking around with an arrow in his leg all over this big a.ss map is fu*king hilarious. You should youtube it.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
If you have an arrow stuck...take it out. It will be in your inventory.
 6 years ago '06        #6
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you have an arrow stuck...take it out. It will be in your inventory.
Where at in the inventory.also do I have to steal horse or buy one
 6 years ago '07        #7
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
I bought one, I'm sure I'll come across better ones eventually. Only thing I haven't been able to handle that I've come across are fu*king giants. dude always fu*king me up
 11-12-2011, 07:41 PM         #8
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 tips that can take some time but help you in the long run if it's your first game

1. When you are in the first major town Whiterun goto the 2 stores down the road in the town where the lady sells potions and the guy sells odd items and potions, buy potions from both then step outside and sleep for 24 hours then 24 hours again then go back and they will have healing potions in stock again and keep doing this over and over and over and within 1-2 hours you will be completely STACKED full of potions

2. Join the companions, go to the basement part and find the guy who isnt holding a weapon, attack him and level up you weapons and destruction and let him just punch you to level up your armor, you can't k!ll him he will just fall down and get back up and you can farm your stats without anyone attacking you, next time you see him he wont attack you, the guards wont attack you and everything will be fine, i think it might be a glitch but i think its just considered "sparring" because you can do this to any companion inside the building the old guy is the best because he doesnt do much damage.

both are a little time consuming but early on its great to level up your stuff and potions are hella important.

EDIT- Also don't fu*k with giants unless you want this to happen.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-12-2011 at 07:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #9
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
I made the mistake of thinking I could take on a giant, and that's exactly what happened to me lol. also, is there a way to target and enemy to see their level before you attack them?
 6 years ago '04        #10
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I made the mistake of thinking I could take on a giant, and that's exactly what happened to me lol. also, is there a way to target and enemy to see their level before you attack them?
Man would that be nice.
 11-12-2011, 08:38 PM         #11
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Not that i am aware of but i know an easy way to k!ll giants, they don't cross semi-deep rivers so you can keep kiting them to the river and literally stand in the middle and k!ll it with arrows, and if you have a companion you can k!ll it faster because most of the time they don't launch your companion, or atleast out of the 10 times it k!lled my companion while kiting 2 it only launched it once.

I first made the mistake thinking the same but i just bought a horse prior and i rode right up next to it and it literally launched my horse across the mountains i was like WHAT THE fu*k THAT bi*ch COST ME 1K
 6 years ago '09        #12
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13159 13159
im an argonian. level 16. havent even started the main quest yet. havent even fought a dragon yet because of it. after playing for 36 hrs straight i had to take a fu*king break. eyes were k!lling me and feeling sleep deprived like crazy. gonna sleep tonight and wake up and play some more.
 6 years ago '04        #13
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Phicmagic said:
The picture of a grown man walking around with an arrow in his leg all over this big a.ss map is fu*king hilarious. You should youtube it.
LoL...that chick Lydia stay shooting me in my back not sure if it takes health but I always have an arrow in my back cuz I rush in for the attack while she stays back and shoots a few arrows before running in. Im about ready to take a sword to that bi*ch....

I guess she shoots me because I k!lled her by accident once and reset....second thought...was it an accident?
 11-12-2011, 10:38 PM         #14
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
im an argonian. level 16. havent even started the main quest yet. havent even fought a dragon yet because of it. after playing for 36 hrs straight i had to take a fu*king break. eyes were k!lling me and feeling sleep deprived like crazy. gonna sleep tonight and wake up and play some more.
Just do the first main story chain and k!ll your first dragon so you can get shout, at level 16 you should have at least 3-4 shouts, the only main quest i have done is the first dragon encounter chain and im level 11-12 and have 2 active shouts, 2 that i can unlock but im saving my 2 dragon souls incase i come across better ones, stacking them sh*ts.

also go through the entire dungeon in any random dungeon you come across so you can get dragon scripts so you can use a soul to learn the shout, the invincibly/push back shouts are the goddamn fu*king sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Is there a website that lists the different bad guys and their weaknesses yet? Anyone buy the strategy guide?

BTW: this is the best resource for Oblivion:

It has a lot of the same NPCs, so just like trolls and spiders were vulnerable to fire in Oblivion, it will be in Skyrim. Here's their incomplete Skyrim page:
 11-13-2011, 10:11 AM         #16
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
I haven't k!lled a dragon yet either. Is the main quest joining the imperials? I was like fu*k them from the jump cause they was gonna chop my head off?
in the main quest your first chain of quest lead you to k!ll the dragon that attacks at the beginning of the game where you get your first shout i suggest doing that before doing any other side quest so you can get other shouts along the way.

i a.ssume both lead to the same thing, i went with the other guy at the beginning but im about to roll a orc or something because i dont really like the choices i have made so far which is a bummer because morrowind had a way to reset your skills and im sure the pc has a way of resetting via mod/console command but i don't cheat.
 6 years ago '07        #17
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
can you join more then 1 fraction/guild?
 6 years ago '09        #18
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13159 13159
 Jersey732 said:
can you join more then 1 fraction/guild?
Yea I'm in the dark brotherhood and thieves guild right niw. Goin to the magic college or whatever it is next. And then after that whichever one is like the f!ghters guild from oblivion
 6 years ago '04        #19
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
how do u enchant your weapons and put poisons in arrows
 6 years ago '04        #20
Ace2125 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
2 tips that can take some time but help you in the long run if it's your first game

1. When you are in the first major town Whiterun goto the 2 stores down the road in the town where the lady sells potions and the guy sells odd items and potions, buy potions from both then step outside and sleep for 24 hours then 24 hours again then go back and they will have healing potions in stock again and keep doing this over and over and over and within 1-2 hours you will be completely STACKED full of potions

2. Join the companions, go to the basement part and find the guy who isnt holding a weapon, attack him and level up you weapons and destruction and let him just punch you to level up your armor, you can't k!ll him he will just fall down and get back up and you can farm your stats without anyone attacking you, next time you see him he wont attack you, the guards wont attack you and everything will be fine, i think it might be a glitch but i think its just considered "sparring" because you can do this to any companion inside the building the old guy is the best because he doesnt do much damage.

both are a little time consuming but early on its great to level up your stuff and potions are hella important.

EDIT- Also don't fu*k with giants unless you want this to happen.

[pic - click to view]

where do you go to join the companions
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy