Shady/Aftermath from 1999-2004 had the best dynasty run Rap history

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Barack Obonga said:
Lol if dipset>em isnt a fact, then neither is em>dipset.

plenty of n*ggas can fu*k with him on the mic
Like who! Like really.see this what im sayin u lettin ur hate blind u bra! its is a fact tht when compare rappin ability (not content) eminem is a much better "rapper" then any motherfu*ka in dipset. u may not like wht he raps about. U propably feel dipset beats go harder, u can ride which ya n*ggas to dipset, u may feel like u can relate more to there lyrics more but if u know anything about hip-hop. If we stay cosistent to wht is considerd to be a good rapper eminem is better. So ouce again i say u dudes need learn the difference between wht u prefer and fact.

Its like sayin rihanna is a better singer than whitney houston

Last edited by cimeon24; 11-15-2011 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #222
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 Barack Obonga said:
with that logic

carter 4>slaughterhouse
1.2mil vs 90mill?? call me when reality hits your dumb a.ss

btw carter4 is hot garbage!
 6 years ago '11        #223
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
I know most of you kids were not even born but Def Jam had the best run in the 80s until gangsta rap got big

Radio
Licensed to Ill
Bigger an Deffer
Yo Bum Rush the Show
It take a nation of millions
The great adventures of Slick Rick
Walking with a Panther
Business as Usual
Mama said knock you out
Fear of a black planet

I know most of you Boxden poster have never even heard any of theses records. LOLZ
 6 years ago '10        #224
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
SLAUGHTERHOUSE dumbass
we talkin bout eminem and this n*gga brings slauterhouse into the convo sh*t while we at it through drake into the mix too fu*kin retards!
 6 years ago '11        #225
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,814 | Props total: 1196 1196
Shadydre ur fu*kin up, im on ur side but ur not really saying sh*t.
but at the same neither are these people hating on em, posting lyrics and sh*t, if you dont like him dont listen.
Also when i hear this thread title i think of sales because the people at the top with sales are who's running rap. I don't like it but thats how it is.
So unless someone wants to add this all up im a.ssuming sale wise shady>>>>>>any other label at the time.
 6 years ago '10        #226
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Shadydre ur fu*kin up, im on ur side but ur not really saying sh*t.
but at the same neither are these people hating on em, posting lyrics and sh*t, if you dont like him dont listen.
Also when i hear this thread title i think of sales because the people at the top with sales are who's running rap. I don't like it but thats how it is.
So unless someone wants to add this all up im a.ssuming sale wise shady>>>>>>any other label at the time.
im just feeding these trolls my dude nothing but fun for me... ther em haters i realy dont have the time and energy to wast on these kids thats why im just toying with them. and your right being a dynasty is also to do with sales which these idiots dont get. i mean em sold 90mill by himself thats not even including 50 d12 obie of dre and the other people that was with them they RAN rap they even braged about it in there music in that time period ,and anyone who thinks otherwise is a. hater or b.15-23years of age or c. mentaly challeged i grew up in that time period (27 now) and no one could hold a candle to them.

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-15-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #227
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
deathrow>>>shady/aftermath>>>dipset>>>roc>>>MMG>>YMCMB

Nobody ever dropped straight back to back classics like deathrow ..Infact aside from music deathrow changed the game in the sense that they made it cool to rep your label
 6 years ago '10        #228
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-15-2011 at 11:33 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #229
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 9022 9022
For a 5 year run....the choices are

1)death Row 92-97
2)Bad Boy 96-2001 (Big, Mase, Puff, Shyne, Black Rob)
3)No Limit 97-2000 (went downhill after that lol)
4)Wu 93-98
5)Shady 99-2004
6)Da Roc 98-2003 (Yes Reasonable Doubt came ou in 96....but I think their span really started with Vol 2)

Bad Boy had the POTENTIAL to be the best out of all those....but Puff fu*ked alot of things up....so many dope albums never dropped and so many artists never came out....so many albums planned never came to reality

No Limit for two years REALLY ran rap.....and I gotta give it to P.....most of the albums he promoted came out....and he gave everyone a shot.......no as far as where those guys are now

Imma go with death row........
 6 years ago '10        #230
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
deathrow>>>shady/aftermath>>>dipset>>>roc>>>MMG>>YMCMB

Nobody ever dropped straight back to back classics like deathrow ..Infact aside from music deathrow changed the game in the sense that they made it cool to rep your label
i agree with some of this but i would switch dipset and roc around and shady/aftermath droped classics back to back too, so youy cant say death row was the only one.
 6 years ago '10        #231
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
also the guy that started this thred said 1999-2004 shady ran rap which is the truth, but if we had to say which lable was the best dynasty? i would go with death row with shady being second and the roc third
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy