most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
deathrow pisses all over Shady / Aftermath

And did i see someone say D12 is the best group of all time? Wow you kids got jokes. DPG destroys D12 and DPG aint even near the best group of all time
 6 years ago '10        #202
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

death row got 4 classic joints under the belt at least. Thats not the only reason why death row is >>

Last edited by uddart; 11-14-2011 at 03:17 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #203
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
to think any dynasty was better than death row (ie: the chronic, doggystyle, and dogg food, then 2 pac etc) is just crazy. I am guessing you are younger and weren't old enough to witness the real hip hop generation back then. and all of those artists success was without corny a.ss TRL.
 6 years ago '10        #204
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 TooMuchSulli said:
In what way was that bullsh*t?

I wouldnt disagree if u believed otherwise, but all those albums changed the game also.

GRODT completely changed the game when it dropped. EVERYONE wanted to be like 50, dropping mixtapes, a whole slew of gangster rappers came in, it WAS HUGE.

2001 IMO is better than the chronic. STILL to this day, u see plenty of producers trying to re-create the pianos/ west coast sound Dre used on that. Huge impact on the game.

MMLP like I said, is what I think is the best Rap album ever.

And TES and All Eyes on me were Pac and Em's best albums after attaining that huge stardom/spotlight.

I dont think those albums should be considered better just cuz they came before
Totally blasphemy
 6 years ago '10        #205
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
you people are missing the fu*king point the topic person said 1999-2004 who was fu*king with shady in that time period?? know one was /thred!
 6 years ago '11        #206
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 shadydre85 said:
you people are missing the fu*king point the topic person said 1999-2004 who was fu*king with shady in that time period?? know one was /thred!
The roc>>>>>>> lol at listening to D-12
 6 years ago '04        #207
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
The Roc OWNED that time period............
they definitely did
 6 years ago '04        #208
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 MistaKlean said:
to think any dynasty was better than death row (ie: the chronic, doggystyle, and dogg food, then 2 pac etc) is just crazy. I am guessing you are younger and weren't old enough to witness the real hip hop generation back then. and all of those artists success was without corny a.ss TRL.
deathrow had a nice little run but for anyone to outdo

defjam

yeah, but no.
 6 years ago '10        #209
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 greedy87 said:
The roc>>>>>>> lol at listening to D-12
the roc was doing there thing but were they at now?? shady aftermath sold wayyyy more records and were more popular lol n*ggas upset cauz they know shady/aftermath was k!lling it back then.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #210
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
the roc was doing there thing but were they at now?? shady aftermath sold wayyyy more records and were more popular lol n*ggas upset cauz they know shady/aftermath was k!lling it back then.:dancingcool:
Shady and roc did awesome. But deathrow with all those classics and gamechangers >>
 6 years ago '10        #211
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
wheres Obie trice? wheres d-12? wheres Knoc turn al?..............ok fu*k that, where's everybody but eminem from that era? and once amotherfu*kergain, sales dont mean a damn thing except that girls, teens and the average moron relates to your sh*t
knocturnal was never on shady dumb a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #212
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Barack Obonga said:
none of the rapper i consider goat have lyrics like that, sorry
Those lyrics aren't meant to be taken seriously
 6 years ago '08        #213
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
wheres Obie trice? wheres d-12? wheres Knoc turn al?..............ok fu*k that, where's everybody but eminem from that era? and once amotherfu*kergain, sales dont mean a damn thing except that girls, teens and the average moron relates to your sh*t
On a diff label....Obie dropped 2 great albums...1 is classic

D12 had to go thru personal issues (Proof) and there's a rumor they're coming out with a new album ever thou that sh*t will prolly be garbage...
 6 years ago '08        #214
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
didnt say they were.
Exactly....if he was serious with that sh*t, that would've been a diff story....and besides like i said before, 90% of his serious sh*t >>>> 10% non serious sh*t....u know its hating when people ONLY bring up his non serious sh*t and ignore his classics.....
 6 years ago '10        #215
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im not trying to downplay death Row or the impact they had and at the risk of crucifixion, I think Rap-A-Lot and Def Jam were the greatest labels around
The short amount of time with those classics should be taken in consideration.
 6 years ago '10        #216
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im sorry I was wrong about an artist being on a corny label that I or nobody I knew cared about...........but its pretty funny that you got so outraged at that.
your a fu*king clown upset cuz eminem ranh hiphop for a fu*kin decade n*gga k!ll your self em stays wining!:dancingcool::x hah:
 6 years ago '10        #217
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
the guy asked where The Roc artists were at now that were from that era........all of whom I can account for with the exception of Bleek...........so I responded by asking him where all of the shady camp was nowadays because most of us really have no fu*king clue.
dumb a.ss n*gga go make my cheese burger at mc donadls be for you speak on the GOD! what rapper you know that sold 90mill records? exactly getting butt hurt cuz your argument makes no fu*kin since:emwhoa ::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #218
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
2pac?
yes true but em pased 2pac years ago. 3-5 years from now em going to hit that 100mill mark what are yall going to say then? :dancingcool:

hes already at what 90mill

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-15-2011 at 07:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #219
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I steel says dat wecord sells dont wealy cownt fore sh*te............

sales do mean somthing you idiot! it lets the artist and every one know how much they like ther music. done talking to you stupid bx f*gs. em won close thred/
 6 years ago '10        #220
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 shadydre85 said:

sales do mean somthing you idiot! it lets the artist and every one know how much they like ther music. done talking to you stupid bx f*gs. em won close thred/
Aftermath aint fu*king with the row

Suge won
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy