Juelz Santana Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
xuNpReDiCtAblEx 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 336 336
Camron: Cheese and bacon...bacon and cheese, if i get a philly steak i need extra steak on it please..dipset
 6 years ago '11        #42
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
My Dipset Taliban!
 6 years ago '05        #43
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Coke Wave said:
42 seconds in

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #44
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 30586 30586
 6 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
Hahahahaha the feds are bums..leave juelz alone..it's dipset taliban till another 9/11
 6 years ago '11        #46
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
The only dim motherfu*ker is you, typical CNN watching zombie. Quit calling them n*ggas terorrists. The Taliban was the organized government of Afghanistan before the War in Afghanistan kicked off. Then the US went in and disposed of them and put into power the Northern Alliance who are extremely corrupt, heavily involved in the heroin and opium market, child prostitution, and many other crazy things. The government the US replaced the Taliban with in Afghanistan is full of criminals alot worse than the Taliban.

But because the Northern Alliance and Karzai are US a.ssets and allies, they arent seen as terrorists while Taliban are. The only difference between a group being labeled "terrorists" or "freedom f!ghters" is whether or not that group serves America's interests or foreign political agenda. If the Taliban were a US a.sset they wouldnt be terrorists, just like how they werent "terorists" when they were f!ghting the Soviets, but became terrorists overnight just to justify the invasion of Afghanistan. Just look at all these rebel groups around the world America either enables or supports. If Juelz should go to gitmo for his lyrics, then the US politicians need to be there also for supporting various guerilla insurgent movements worldwide.

Preach on.
 6 years ago '04        #47
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2950 2950
i fu*k w bad bi*ches
that fu*k wit bad bi*ches
they fu*k wit mad bi*ches
yeah thats some bad bi*ches
 6 years ago '04        #48
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
ole America

6 years ago '05        #49
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
A terroristic threat could be him saying "I'm going to pop the trunk" or some sh*t to a regular joe in a traffic dispute...not necessarily a threat against the country.
 6 years ago '06        #50
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
dipset def was the illest crew @ one point i fccs with juelz !
 6 years ago '10        #51
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
what sort of threats? interesting sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #52
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
dude a terrorist
 11-12-2011, 02:43 PM         #53
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gon send his a.ss 2 guantanamo bay
 6 years ago '11        #54
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 Chief Dee said:
The only dim motherfu*ker is you, typical CNN watching zombie. Quit calling them n*ggas terorrists. The Taliban was the organized government of Afghanistan before the War in Afghanistan kicked off. Then the US went in and disposed of them and put into power the Northern Alliance who are extremely corrupt, heavily involved in the heroin and opium market, child prostitution, and many other crazy things. The government the US replaced the Taliban with in Afghanistan is full of criminals alot worse than the Taliban.

But because the Northern Alliance and Karzai are US a.ssets and allies, they arent seen as terrorists while Taliban are. The only difference between a group being labeled "terrorists" or "freedom f!ghters" is whether or not that group serves America's interests or foreign political agenda. If the Taliban were a US a.sset they wouldnt be terrorists, just like how they werent "terorists" when they were f!ghting the Soviets, but became terrorists overnight just to justify the invasion of Afghanistan. Just look at all these rebel groups around the world America either enables or supports. If Juelz should go to gitmo for his lyrics, then the US politicians need to be there also for supporting various guerilla insurgent movements worldwide.
^Dropping knowledge, fu*k this fake christian nation.
 6 years ago '06        #55
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 132 132
um, it was terroristic threatening....NOT threatening Terrorist Acts!!
i been in trouble for the same sh*t, threatening to k!ll one of my kids' mothers
I LMAO'ed @ everyone thinking he was threatening to do some terrorist sh1t
 6 years ago '06        #56
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Chief Dee said:

6 years ago '10        #57
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
that n*gga was obsessed with the taliban
 6 years ago '05        #58
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
i been waitin for that old taliban dipset sh*t to catch up with him. I remember hearing that sh*t in 04 like
 6 years ago '11        #59
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1276 1276
so he got his sh*t impounded cuz he used his 4th amendment right? something doesn't add up..
 6 years ago '06        #60
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
LaRon....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago