Juelz Santana Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
xuNpReDiCtAblEx 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 345 345
Camron: Cheese and bacon...bacon and cheese, if i get a philly steak i need extra steak on it please..dipset
 7 years ago '11        #42
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
My Dipset Taliban!
 7 years ago '05        #43
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,091 | Props total: 5893 5893
 Coke Wave said:
42 seconds in

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #44
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 31933 31933
 7 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3263 3263
Hahahahaha the feds are bums..leave juelz alone..it's dipset taliban till another 9/11
 7 years ago '11        #46
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
The only dim motherfu*ker is you, typical CNN watching zombie. Quit calling them n*ggas terorrists. The Taliban was the organized government of Afghanistan before the War in Afghanistan kicked off. Then the US went in and disposed of them and put into power the Northern Alliance who are extremely corrupt, heavily involved in the heroin and opium market, child prostitution, and many other crazy things. The government the US replaced the Taliban with in Afghanistan is full of criminals alot worse than the Taliban.

But because the Northern Alliance and Karzai are US a.ssets and allies, they arent seen as terrorists while Taliban are. The only difference between a group being labeled "terrorists" or "freedom f!ghters" is whether or not that group serves America's interests or foreign political agenda. If the Taliban were a US a.sset they wouldnt be terrorists, just like how they werent "terorists" when they were f!ghting the Soviets, but became terrorists overnight just to justify the invasion of Afghanistan. Just look at all these rebel groups around the world America either enables or supports. If Juelz should go to gitmo for his lyrics, then the US politicians need to be there also for supporting various guerilla insurgent movements worldwide.

Preach on.
 7 years ago '04        #47
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,295 | Props total: 3888 3888
i fu*k w bad bi*ches
that fu*k wit bad bi*ches
they fu*k wit mad bi*ches
yeah thats some bad bi*ches
 7 years ago '04        #48
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
ole America

7 years ago '05        #49
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 119 119
A terroristic threat could be him saying "I'm going to pop the trunk" or some sh*t to a regular joe in a traffic dispute...not necessarily a threat against the country.
 7 years ago '06        #50
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 477 477
dipset def was the illest crew @ one point i fccs with juelz !
 7 years ago '10        #51
VeX 
space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
what sort of threats? interesting sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #52
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 23 23
dude a terrorist
 11-12-2011, 01:43 PM         #53
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gon send his a.ss 2 guantanamo bay
 7 years ago '11        #54
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 243 243
 Chief Dee said:
The only dim motherfu*ker is you, typical CNN watching zombie. Quit calling them n*ggas terorrists. The Taliban was the organized government of Afghanistan before the War in Afghanistan kicked off. Then the US went in and disposed of them and put into power the Northern Alliance who are extremely corrupt, heavily involved in the heroin and opium market, child prostitution, and many other crazy things. The government the US replaced the Taliban with in Afghanistan is full of criminals alot worse than the Taliban.

But because the Northern Alliance and Karzai are US a.ssets and allies, they arent seen as terrorists while Taliban are. The only difference between a group being labeled "terrorists" or "freedom f!ghters" is whether or not that group serves America's interests or foreign political agenda. If the Taliban were a US a.sset they wouldnt be terrorists, just like how they werent "terorists" when they were f!ghting the Soviets, but became terrorists overnight just to justify the invasion of Afghanistan. Just look at all these rebel groups around the world America either enables or supports. If Juelz should go to gitmo for his lyrics, then the US politicians need to be there also for supporting various guerilla insurgent movements worldwide.
^Dropping knowledge, fu*k this fake christian nation.
 7 years ago '06        #55
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$858 | Props total: 157 157
um, it was terroristic threatening....NOT threatening Terrorist Acts!!
i been in trouble for the same sh*t, threatening to k!ll one of my kids' mothers
I LMAO'ed @ everyone thinking he was threatening to do some terrorist sh1t
 7 years ago '06        #56
mrep3 40 heat pts40
space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 7305 7305
 Chief Dee said:

7 years ago '10        #57
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
that n*gga was obsessed with the taliban
 7 years ago '05        #58
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
i been waitin for that old taliban dipset sh*t to catch up with him. I remember hearing that sh*t in 04 like
 7 years ago '11        #59
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
space
$17,852 | Props total: 3440 3440
so he got his sh*t impounded cuz he used his 4th amendment right? something doesn't add up..
 7 years ago '06        #60
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,388 | Props total: 1720 1720
LaRon....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy