Nov 11 - Pr0n Legend Sasha Grey Reads to 1st Graders, School Attempts Cover-Up

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I find it funny that the same group of people that love to tell another group of people to get over the past and stop complaining. Love to dwell on the past also
 6 years ago '11        #42
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
got tons of her vidz on my hard drive
 11-12-2011, 03:24 AM         #43
NVmystyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next PTA meeting im gona ask to invite Jenaeve Jolie or Naomi Russell to come read at my sons school... gota get the best dam education ever! and what motivates a kid more than meeting his favorite pr0nstar at school?
 6 years ago '08        #44
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
I would have been pissed the fu*k off.... how dare a pr0n star come into my daughter's classroom and read to her

without me being there
 6 years ago '04        #45
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
There is so much comedy in just the notion that a ex....well a pr0n star can read first off, secondly that she would pull a george w. bush and get it in with the 1st graders of all people(i think a middle school health class or s3x ed class would have been more fitting)... which leads me to think she doing community service or some sh*t..

wait is she reading to them or they reading to her??? cause most of them pics she's the one laughing and paying more attention
 6 years ago '04        #46
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 634 634
 RAZAH CUTS said:
her main job is as a pr0n actress...

I know she was on Entourage for 2 minutes an all, but yo, I mean yeah.. fu*k havin ppl like this in our schools reading to our kids.. you around kids you need to have thee highest morals in society..she can't claim that..
neither can a CEO of Mcdonalds, or of some company that produces products detrimental to the health and safety of the public, a politician, or a defense attourney, or a famous athlete who probably has as much s3x as sasha grey. they all have pissy "morals" (if there are really a such thing anyway) and are liars. but no one would have a problem with them reading to kids. she has no reason to shunned in our society and distanced from children, she has never violated a child or anything like that. she just has s3x on camera, whoopty fu*kin doo. its not that big of a deal
 6 years ago '09        #47
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I wonder what she said to the kids that asked her what do she do for a living?
 11-12-2011, 09:06 AM         #48
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alb20sd said:
What makes her a "pr0n Legend"
shes a legend to me
 11-12-2011, 09:16 AM         #49
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
she has no reason to shunned in our society and distanced from children, she has never violated a child or anything like that. she just has s3x on camera, whoopty fu*kin doo. its not that big of a deal
in a society where teachers are fu*king students every other day i guess its not a big deal..
male pr0n stars should speak at high schools next so we can be introduced to some fresh pus*y

Last edited by CenterField; 11-12-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 634 634
 CenterField said:
in a society where teachers are fu*king students every other day i guess its not a big deal..
male pr0n stars should speak at high schools next so we can be introduced to some fresh pus*y
doesnt matter if the teachers werent fu*kin the students. the kids werent alerted to her profession, just that she was an actress (im a.ssuming). all she did was read to them which is not a problem. now i wouldnt want little girls thinking that whoring yourself can get you a career, which in time they will find out thats pretty much what she did, but in truth, most actresses have to do that anyway and at least sasha grey had some leverage by being a self employed entity as opposed to some struggling actress who gets pimped into hollywood. i think the girl has more pros going for her than cons and is a good opportunist.
 6 years ago '09        #51
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Ms. Grey could get it as soon on the 1st lunch break and after school.....hehehehe!!!
 6 years ago '04        #52
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 6 years ago '10        #53
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
it could be worse. it could have been Jerry Sandusky.
 11-12-2011, 11:20 AM         #54
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Got Cheeve?;21231060] lookin good

honestly she looks like a 1st grade teacher right there. i always had some fine a.ss teachers in elementary school.

my 4th grade teacher Ms. Hinson she went to FSU and football players would always come down to our school to try and holla @ her during class and sh*t. got a couple autographs (players were garbage tho so they weren't worth sh*t) but yeah. she used to give me hugs all the time. sh*t was all gravy. she would take the class to the baseball stadium sometimes to watch a baseball game instead of class if we did good for the week. best teacher ever. i used to fantasize about that bi*ch all the time.[/QUOTE

My 8th grade teacher was fine as fu*k ms Martinez she had a phat a.ss we'd always have her help us with our work so shed bend down and we all be lookin at what color thong/gstring shed be wearing for the day..damn she was fine as hell...if I saw her now I'm 25 I'd probly try to holler at her for sho...ha
 6 years ago '10        #55
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
Thanks for sharing, its probably 10 other teachers that do the same things at that school.

Every "role model" has a side that they probably dont tell most people about because every "role model" is just like you and me.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Idk why y'all tripping like this bi*ch didn't work with kids her entire career!

Well kind of... they usually splash on her face
 6 years ago '10        #57
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Infamous2o1x said:
Idk why y'all tripping like this bi*ch didn't work with kids her entire career!

Well kind of... they usually splash on her face
 6 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
 blood money said:

[pic - click to view]

10 teachers are pr0no stars, who lick toilet seats?

A side they dont tell, dude she is a pr0no star you can watch her dvds? yeh she really hiding that side of her well..........

[pic - click to view]

You acting like a wh0ore that went to college is any better "morally" than a wh0ore thats in a pr0no

Just cause she suck d!ck on camera dont mean she cant help kids, just like a bi*ch that suck d!ck in private
 6 years ago '04        #59
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
shes a good c*m swallower also the bi*ch down 20+ nutts at 1 time.......
 6 years ago '04        #60
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 Andhily said:
Who the fu*k cares.. it's not like 1st graders are watching pr0n and know who she is
I kno right! Probably was mad fathers who wanted to see this broad in person and ask how much she charges for a house call!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago