MW3 PC Version Xbox Controller

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
7755 pageviews
15 comments

GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,716 | Props total: 13107 13107
MW3 PC Version Xbox Controller

For some reason it won't let me use it. image

I went to controller config and I don't see where I can change it. I can't play this sh*t with a KB and mouse. somebody help!

15 comments for "MW3 PC Version Xbox Controller"

6 years ago '04        #2
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
fu*k u nerd a.ss f*ggots then
 6 years ago '04        #3
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
the fu*k are you retarded?

i play all my pc games with the 360 remote. its plug n play but for some reason mw3 ain't pick it up automatically unlike blackops.
 6 years ago '09        #4
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531
Is it wireless or wired? (you said plug n play but some people aren't that bright) I'm not calling you dumb though, just that you may have made a mistake if you messed your thoughts up. in either case, It should still work. Maybe you have to re-calibrate?
 6 years ago '04        #5
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
black ops had gamepad support for the pc. unfortunately mw3 doesnt have gamepad support. you have to get one of those programs that maps the keyboard and mouse buttons onto your gamepad.
 6 years ago '05        #6
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Get a program called XPADDER, you can configer any controller for any game on there.

PC gamign is great because you have thousands of optiosn when it comes to controls. I can use my old ps2 controller, wired xbox360 one, ps3 one, or one of the many random older ones I got for 10$. Or can just go with the classic K+M.
 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM         #7
X Dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
bi*ch we aint on your nerd level. 360 controller on PC? hhaha what a nerd a.ss dude you are. No one here would have any clue on wtf you're talkin about. I dunno wtf ur talkin about this sh*t is insane! How would that even work? What are you talking about? There is nothing here with validity like why am I even commenting to you about this subject? This is like trying to put gears 3 into a PS3 and then taking out the Ps3 AC cord and trying to use the 360's what is the SENSE????? I mean damn at least you could use your brain for once and learn about technology and stuff. Hold on i'mma charge my ps3 controller with my 360 WTF?!?!?!?!??!?!
stfu....
 6 years ago '05        #8
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 MumblesDaHumble said:
bi*ch we aint on your nerd level. 360 controller on PC? hhaha what a nerd a.ss dude you are. No one here would have any clue on wtf you're talkin about. I dunno wtf ur talkin about this sh*t is insane! How would that even work? What are you talking about? There is nothing here with validity like why am I even commenting to you about this subject? This is like trying to put gears 3 into a PS3 and then taking out the Ps3 AC cord and trying to use the 360's what is the SENSE????? I mean damn at least you could use your brain for once and learn about technology and stuff. Hold on i'mma charge my ps3 controller with my 360 WTF?!?!?!?!??!?!
We allow too many dumbfu*ks on this board
 6 years ago '05        #9
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
sh*t i dont even know where to buy a wired xbox 360 controller anymore
anyone know if the charge and play kits work with the PC's?
 6 years ago '10        #10
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Mumbles.....what in the fu*k are you rambling about?
 6 years ago '05        #11
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
dude don't use a 360 controller on your PC....use keyboard and mouse....you can't beat the accuracy of a mouse!
 6 years ago '05        #12
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 MumblesDaHumble said:
this guys sounds like a COD player
 6 years ago '05        #13
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Gravediggaz said:
dude don't use a 360 controller on your PC....use keyboard and mouse....you can't beat the accuracy of a mouse!
some ppl dont like using the mouse and keys
 6 years ago '05        #14
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 PhrozenMenace said:
some ppl dont like using the mouse and keys
This is why PC is great... MORE choices mang.
I dont use controller often on PC but I still ahve a sh*tload of em for Sports games, f!ghtign games and when friends come over wanna rock some 2 player fifa or NBA2k,etc..

Nice to have the option to use what ever the fu*k kinda control system you want. Sure for FPS K+M is more accurate but if you dont feel comfortable with it then why fu*king use it?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy