Black Friday 2011: Walmart offers $200 Xbox 360, PS3 bundles and more

most viewed right now
 245
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
I might get my a couple of blu-rays movies come black friday but I'm going online to check the deals though I'm not about to be up in them crowds and get hurt or k!lled b/c people are so anxious for them deals.

If anything I'm going to see if I can find some deals on X-men, Thor, & Captain America then I'll see how much Uncharted 3 will drop if it drops around low $40-30 mark I'm coppin.
 6 years ago '07        #42
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Is there anyway to get those deals by ordering online? Im jsut tryin to get 2 xbox games and id rather not have to be caught up in all that bullsh*t on friday
 6 years ago '10        #43
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 UpTownClips said:
lmao yall gonna line up for hours on end and deal with crazy people to save $50 wow americas fu*ked up
most stores are opening up at 12am this year! :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #44
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 MasterMind715 said:
Are plasmas that bad? I have 2 lcd tbsp I always wanted to try a plasma




And black friday about to be crazy
my n*gga DO NOT DO IT! they are trash why do you think there so cheap? plasmas cause "burn in" meaning if ur watching tv and its on a certain image for a long period of time ie: movie or games... the shadow ofthat image gets left on the screen and its imposible for it to be removed. if you dont belive me google it. your better off with a led or lcd hdtv. but if you do get a plasma get a warenty cuz most places will not fix burn in on plasmas they will tell you to buy a whole new tv.


Last edited by shadydre85; 11-10-2011 at 09:07 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #45
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 shadydre85 said:
my n*gga DO NOT DO IT! they are trash why do you think there so cheap? plasmas cause "burn in" meaning if ur watching tv and its on a certain image for a long period of time ie: movie or games... the shadow ofthat image gets left on the screen and its imposible for it to be removed. if you dont belive me google it. your better off with a led or lcd hdtv. but if you do get a plasma get a warenty cuz most places will not fix burn in on plasmas they will tell you to buy a whole new tv.
If you get a model that came out within the last year on up plasmas are nice. They pretty much have gotten rid of that burn in sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #46
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
dose anyone else think that hp printer for $20 is a good deal?
 6 years ago '10        #47
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 moe4484 said:
If you get a model that came out within the last year on up plasmas are nice. They pretty much have gotten rid of that burn in sh*t
i hope so i wouldnt risk it tho at least get a warenty cuz last time i checked they will not give you your money back if the tv has "burn in" cuz they said it couldnt be fixed at that time but maybe they changed there policy.
 11-10-2011, 09:29 PM         #48
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Target is gonna have 4 gig Xbox console only for 139$

Ad scans should be up tonight
 6 years ago '06        #49
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
fifa and batman= must get for me

but brahs from your guys experience is there anyway to cop these deals online? i'm not sure if i'll want to be around the black friday madness
 6 years ago '11        #50
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 moe4484 said:
Is there anyway to get those deals by ordering online? Im jsut tryin to get 2 xbox games and id rather not have to be caught up in all that bullsh*t on friday
Well amazon claims there going to start their "black friday" deals from the 21st-25 and each day they selling something.
 6 years ago '04        #51
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
How bad would a 4GB console investment be? Especially @ $140? Does one really need 160GB plus?
 6 years ago '08        #52
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,311 | Props total: 13687 13687
 BayBuryYa said:
How bad would a 4GB console investment be? Especially @ $140? Does one really need 160GB plus?
Yes especially if u want to put some stuff up there like music and sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #53
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 D. Norman said:
Plasmas are for broke ppl
so a "broke" n*gga can't dish out 100$ more dollars towards tha LCD? n*gga k!ll yoself...ol "broke" a.ss n*gga..thanks for the heads up
 6 years ago '06        #54
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
FROM TARGET

* Element ELDFT404 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $265
* Westinghouse VR-4625 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $298
* Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G w/ Special Offers - $85
* Nikon L105 12.1MP Digital Camera w/ 3" LCD Screen - $99.99
* Xbox 360 4GB Console - $139.99

Never heard of the tv brands above...but sh*t...they can't be THAT bad...right? I'm thinking about coppin' dat 46" ...guess it's time to google/review/youtube dem sh*ts

mos def gettin' dat 360 4GB just to have..you can get a 320GB hdd from Gamestop for 129.99$..thats still under 300$ vs. paying 299$ for tha 250GB...and the 250GB hdds are 99.99$ @ Gamestop...any1 think thats a good move? or not?
 6 years ago '08        #55
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
im not falling for that LCD sh*t. my parents gave me a 40" hand me down, it was nice until i went over to this chicks house....she had a 32" LED.....sh*t looked so damn real compared to my screen

i was literally

those LCD prices are nice, but i want that good sh*t

edit: that 46" might be calling my name. i can handle getting one of those


Last edited by iPunish901; 11-11-2011 at 01:11 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #56
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
im def. copping that 4gb 360
 6 years ago '10        #57
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
FROM TARGET

* Element ELDFT404 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $265
* Westinghouse VR-4625 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $298
* Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G w/ Special Offers - $85
* Nikon L105 12.1MP Digital Camera w/ 3" LCD Screen - $99.99
* Xbox 360 4GB Console - $139.99

Never heard of the tv brands above...but sh*t...they can't be THAT bad...right? I'm thinking about coppin' dat 46" ...guess it's time to google/review/youtube dem sh*ts

mos def gettin' dat 360 4GB just to have..you can get a 320GB hdd from Gamestop for 129.99$..thats still under 300$ vs. paying 299$ for tha 250GB...and the 250GB hdds are 99.99$ @ Gamestop...any1 think thats a good move? or not?
This girl I used to fu*k with had a element lcd... ther not bad tvs they got reviews at walmart.com
 6 years ago '04        #58
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
are these online sales or am i gonna have to go stand in line and f!ght for it like an animal?
 6 years ago '06        #59
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
^ gotta f!ght for it
 6 years ago '08        #60
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 shadydre85 said:
my n*gga DO NOT DO IT! they are trash why do you think there so cheap? plasmas cause "burn in" meaning if ur watching tv and its on a certain image for a long period of time ie: movie or games... the shadow ofthat image gets left on the screen and its imposible for it to be removed. if you dont belive me google it. your better off with a led or lcd hdtv. but if you do get a plasma get a warenty cuz most places will not fix burn in on plasmas they will tell you to buy a whole new tv.
who cares about the burn in.. I'm buyin a new TV in 4-5 years anyway.

Plasma picture quality it's way better than LCD.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
72 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy