Detriot Lions VS Chicago Bears {Week 10 Gameday Thread}

most viewed right now
 52
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
80 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

NFC NORTH BATTLE WHO WINS?
Chicago Bears 20 71.43%
DETRIOT LIONS 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-13-2011, 09:59 AM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
you are so lame
preciate that @ this weak n*gga still bein upset about last night

itll be iight bra i promise
 7 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 SmooveDude said:
preciate that @ this weak n*gga still bein upset about last night

itll be iight bra i promise


what are you talking about fu*k nugget?
 11-13-2011, 10:05 AM         #83
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:


what are you talking about fu*k nugget?
fu*k nugget? that must be that illinois lingo
 7 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 SmooveDude said:
fu*k nugget? that must be that illinois lingo
nah some sh*t i heard earlier this week..but what you mean i'm still mad from last night?..explain yourself twat pocket
 7 years ago '10        #85
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Pistol Peter said:
nah some sh*t i heard earlier this week..but what you mean i'm still mad from last night?..explain yourself twat pocket
Pistol Peter never has any common sense

I remember I sent him a message that was " " right after the Lions beat the Bears after all his sh*t talking to me, and then he wrote me back saying "what??"

common sense man, try it.
 11-13-2011, 10:30 AM         #86
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ill be back before the game...bout to grab lunch....bears finna be 3rd in the nfc north for years to come....yes viking fans yall best years are long gone sorry
 7 years ago '07        #87
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Staszy said:
Pistol Peter never has any common sense

I remember I sent him a message that was " " right after the Lions beat the Bears after all his sh*t talking to me, and then he wrote me back saying "what??"

common sense man, try it.
n*gga i sent the what? because i didn't know who the fu*k you were

how the fu*k am i suppose to know some random no name a.ss n*gga on boxden is a lions fan based on a fu*king rep comment

and i wasn't talking sh*t to you?..the fu*k are you even talking about joeski?...i didn't beef with you in the gameday thread or nothing..i'm pistol peter your nobody why would i spark sh*t with you?..i never said sh*t to you and you send me like 20 jay-z smilie faces

smoove, veno, and trill are the standout lion fans that i usually see on boxden...who the fu*k are you?


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Pistol Peter; 11-13-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #88
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
it's almost time n*ggas!!!! let's see what we made. are we a better team then the bears yes. we just have to prove it today
 7 years ago '10        #89
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Pistol Peter said:
n*gga i sent the what? because i didn't know who the fu*k you were

how the fu*k am i suppose to know some random no name a.ss n*gga on boxden is a lions fan based on a fu*king rep comment

and i wasn't talking sh*t to you?..the fu*k are you even talking about joeski?...i didn't beef with you in the gameday thread or nothing..i'm pistol peter your nobody why would i spark sh*t with you?..i never said sh*t to you and you send me like 20 jay-z smilie faces

smoove, veno, and trill are the standout lion fans that i usually see on boxden...who the fu*k are you?


[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here Not even worth my time anymore.
 11-13-2011, 02:15 PM         #90
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #91
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
Lions ain't sh*t
:nasmad:
lets do this
 7 years ago '05        #92
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
Game time!
 7 years ago '04        #93
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
Hey Bears fans the game is on.

fu*k You ALL!
 7 years ago '07        #94
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812

LIONS AIN'T sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #95
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
facemask! Damn
 7 years ago '07        #96
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
lol damn @ Jays numbers against the Lions
 7 years ago '07        #97
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
FORTE bi*chES!!!
 7 years ago '04        #98
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
Not worried
 7 years ago '06        #99
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4689 4689
That was too easy


Bears need to pay that man! !!!
 7 years ago '07        #100
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
and @ this dude saying that Peppers strip was a face mask.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
33 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
73 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
124 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
82 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
211 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy