Detriot Lions VS Chicago Bears {Week 10 Gameday Thread}

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

NFC NORTH BATTLE WHO WINS?
Chicago Bears 20 71.43%
DETRIOT LIONS 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #481
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 biscuit said:
I don't want to say I told you so but Cotdamn, Muphuckas aught ta start listening to the sh*t I post in these threads!

I told Veno, Hester is good for big games in 1 out of 3 games and that he should have a big game today. HE DID!

I told Veno Stafford would have to have a big day throwing cause the Lions would be playing from behind all game. THEY WERE!

I predicted a 31 to 17 win for the Bears. I was off by a bit but close enough to still be on point...

fu*k it, I'm just talking sh*t here and rubbing it in here but I'm just happy to get back at these fools. They talked too much sh*t when I was in the D on MNF in October so the revenge is sweet!!!
Hey props! You spoke truth about these Bears the last 2 weeks right on the money.

I gave my keys to winning like, Don't punt to Hester, DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER, keep Forte contained and find some type of running game.

The Lions failed in all aspects, looked like trash and just plain looked out of their league.

7 more games left at the end of the day yall owed us that one we still merked dat a.ss on MNF for the world to see...

Any Given Sunday
 6 years ago '04        #482
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Veno da Don said:
Hey props! You spoke truth about these Bears the last 2 weeks right on the money.

I gave my keys to winning like, Don't punt to Hester, DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER, keep Forte contained and find some type of running game.

The Lions failed in all aspects, looked like trash and just plain looked out of their league.

7 more games left at the end of the day yall owed us that one we still merked dat a.ss on MNF for the world to see...

Any Given Sunday
Ya, you're keys were on point too I have to say. Forte just couldn't get it going except for that long run he had. Its funny because it pretty much points out the difference in how Detroit plays the wide 9 and how Philly plays it since you essentially have the same D. Detroit has way better interior linemen and linebackers than Philly so the fact that the Ends are so far out doesn't make for a disadvantage because the linebackers can run. Also, against the run, your interior linemen keep the OLine from climbing to 2nd level and blocking the backers allowing for them to be rangy and make plays. Philly is lacking that.

I didn't expect so many turnovers but hey, I'll take it how we get it...
 6 years ago '04        #483
space
space
 biscuit said:
Ya, you're keys were on point too I have to say. Forte just couldn't get it going except for that long run he had. Its funny because it pretty much points out the difference in how Detroit plays the wide 9 and how Philly plays it since you essentially have the same D. Detroit has way better interior linemen and linebackers than Philly so the fact that the Ends are so far out doesn't make for a disadvantage because the linebackers can run. Also, against the run, your interior linemen keep the OLine from climbing to 2nd level and blocking the backers allowing for them to be rangy and make plays. Philly is lacking that.

I didn't expect so many turnovers but hey, I'll take it how we get it...
yeah our front 7 is definitely better then the Eagles.

Man if Stafford and our Offense had just gave our defense a chance, our D was ready to play yesterday its a shame the O sold us out like that.

One of the last plays in the game when yall were backed up in your own end zone, Suh damn near decapitated your C push that dude back like 3 feet and the play went to the outside it was like damn! Even though it didn't matter.

Once again hats off! I underestimated the Bears and instead of the 9 wins I predicted for you guys ima bump that to 10.

Lions 10-6
Bears 10-6

Three playoffs teams from the North! Yep im still talking playoffs.

I must say I feel bad for Cam next week, its gonna be NO MERCY on those Panthers
 6 years ago '04        #484
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
yeah our front 7 is definitely better then the Eagles.

Man if Stafford and our Offense had just gave our defense a chance, our D was ready to play yesterday its a shame the O sold us out like that.

One of the last plays in the game when yall were backed up in your own end zone, Suh damn near decapitated your C push that dude back like 3 feet and the play went to the outside it was like damn! Even though it didn't matter.

Once again hats off! I underestimated the Bears and instead of the 9 wins I predicted for you guys ima bump that to 10.

Lions 10-6
Bears 10-6

Three playoffs teams from the North! Yep im still talking playoffs.

I must say I feel bad for Cam next week, its gonna be NO MERCY on those Panthers
13-3 Bears maybe 12-4 worst case but strong finish either way.
Lions I have no clue...
 6 years ago '07        #485
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol damn biscuit 13-3
 6 years ago '04        #486
space
space
 biscuit said:
13-3 Bears maybe 12-4 worst case but strong finish either way.
Lions I have no clue...
winning out? I would have to see your schedule.

We got the Panthers, Vikings, Packers twice, Raiders, Saints and Chargers.

Packers of course will be tough and the Saints. But we must win the other games...

Im just worried about Stafford is he ok? That sh*t lastnite was... I dont know what to call that, it better be the only time he pulls a ker move on us for the rest of the year!
 11-14-2011, 12:15 PM         #487
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic52 said:
Yeah and then you get the Packers and Saints back to back while for the next four weeks the Bears play the charmin soft AFC West. Y'all lost that 5th seed today

Detroit Lions fans.
the saints lost to the rams....im sure we can beat them too

King856 said:
Lions ain't that good bruh. You acting ike 6-3 is elite. Beat 1 good team and that team came back and embarrased your whole team 2day.

Lions won't make the playoffs bet ur avy for a year
@ this n*gga actin like when we beat the bears it was a fluke, cut it out and this is the worst ive seen us play since 2008 i guarantee this never happens again guarantee

BrownBag said:
suh fu*kign ripped off cutlers helmet

and pushing cutler to the ground when the ball was out of his hands 3 seconds ago, 3 seconds is a long time too...NO CALL

so shut the fu*k up n*gga
and suh pushin cutler in the back and gettin fined cause it was too violent
 6 years ago '04        #488
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol damn biscuit 13-3
Straight up. Who on our schedule can you look at and predict a loss? For me, no one. I say we got a good chance of winning every game left on our schedule so I'm riding with 13-3 with maybe 12-4 as room for error. People will say, I'm talking sh*t but I've been bang on with my predictions the last few weeks and think I still am with this one.

If we gotta win 2 out of the 3 factors of a game with offense, defense and special teams I'm gonna say special teams against every single opponent. Our offense or defense will step it up in any given game giving us a win - therefore I stand by my bold preditiction...

I mean, yesterday defense and special teams accounted for 21 points directly and 10 more indirectly (Devin Hester's punt return to the 50 giving us good field position for the field goal and Julius Peppers strip being the start of the TD drive).

Just sayin...
 6 years ago '07        #489
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
my n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #490
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
yall finna drop a game to a hungry san diego team that has to win, and green bay............

stafford played with a fractured right index finger. sit down and cool it bears fans
 6 years ago '04        #491
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
yall finna drop a game to a hungry san diego team that has to win, and green bay............

stafford played with a fractured right index finger. sit down and cool it bears fans
You think San Diego is better than Detroit? Really? Look what we just did to you?

Green Bay could go either way Bruh... I doubt they run the table and even they would tell you that...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy