Sandusky, Penn State case timeline

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
yoooo all white coaches be rapists and sh*t since this guy is
 6 years ago '09        #22
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
McQuery is more to blame than Paterno, not only did he witness this in the act and ran like a bi*ch, he also did not tell Joe Paterno what really happened (ESPN ticker) Paterno said "McQuery did not reference "touching, Horseplay(@ wordchoice), s3xual acts" going on and was not graphic at all about the situation."
He plans to talk to press about this, now still he still should have reported it not only to his AD but to atleast some police authority to raise eyebrows considering what actually happened that, and what McQuery did not tell Joe. #justsaying #dontstarthatingimjustspeculating

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 11-10-2011 at 04:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #23
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
No racist.

The percentage of white sick fu*k pedos to any other race is staggering.

This old nasty muhfukka probably thought he would never be caught.
 11-10-2011, 04:25 PM         #24
FRANK L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shame on JoePa and all these other scumbags who didn't do anything but tell their superior, this dude shoulda been locked up a long time ago. Sad to see someone of Paterno's stature go down like this but karmas a bi*ch
 11-10-2011, 04:25 PM         #25
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch needs to be put to death
 6 years ago '07        #26
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
Like the ts said, fu*k the entire penn state organization
 6 years ago '06        #27
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 bigree61 said:
this bi*ch needs to be put to death
this.

give this fu*k the chair and be done. this can't be life
 6 years ago '04        #28
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15381 15381
That's fu*king pathetic. The first reporting happened in 1998 and 13 years later, we're NOW just hearing about this?

Penn St will never be the same.. fu*k all the executives and coaches that were involved with this. Them n*ggas clearly had more concern about the football program rather than their defensive coach fu*king little boys in the showers.

For real though, they letting that nasty one man take showers in their own buildings?

I know there's more dirty laundry to be aired out too. There's a lot of things that don't make sense.
 6 years ago '07        #29
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
All I can do is shake my head......at first I was upset that Penn State is using Joe as the scapegoat but I can't defend this
 6 years ago '05        #30
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 finishim said:
that's pretty funny, I did a search for s3xual predators in my area clicking one after another on the first page and only two were Caucasian

or how about

everyone's bad our there, you can't generalize a race
you're from Racine ain't u? damn I saw two cats I knew from Horlick on the list first page
 6 years ago '04        #31
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Sizzler01 said:
you're from Racine ain't u? damn I saw two cats I knew from Horlick on the list first page
from Racine yeah, live in Milwaukee now on the east side, and yeah it's crazy seeing people you know
 6 years ago '08        #32
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Jet Jagu4r said:
McQuery is more to blame than Paterno, not only did he witness this in the act and ran like a bi*ch, he also did not tell Joe Paterno what really happened (ESPN ticker) Paterno said "McQuery did not reference "touching, Horseplay(@ wordchoice), s3xual acts" going on and was not graphic at all about the situation."
He plans to talk to press about this, now still he still should have reported it not only to his AD but to atleast some police authority to raise eyebrows considering what actually happened that, and what McQuery did not tell Joe. #justsaying #dontstarthatingimjustspeculating
Then, why did Joe feel the need to tell the AD?
 6 years ago '07        #33
oitsjusthim 7 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 vegasman said:
I know all races have s3xual predators, but you really only see white people/organizations trying to sweep stuff like that under the rug, on a widespread scale.
So white people are the only race to sweep sh*t under the rug?
What about the Stop Snitching movement?
 6 years ago '10        #34
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
 Chest Rockwell said:
ok? why stop at white people?

the percentage of middle eastern suicide bombers on civilians is staggering compared to any other race

the percentage of r*pe during the rwandan genocide is staggering compared to anywhere else in history

there now u can make dumbass generalizations about several races
why you mad?

I am black and hear crazy statistics about my race all the time.

Its nothing personal. Right?
 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM         #35
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Good to know you also generalize a whole race of people with such statements.
Happens to black people all the time. Stop crying like a bi*ch.
 11-10-2011, 06:03 PM         #36
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chest Rockwell said:
ok? why stop at white people?

the percentage of middle eastern suicide bombers on civilians is staggering compared to any other race

the percentage of r*pe during the rwandan genocide is staggering compared to anywhere else in history

there now u can make dumbass generalizations about several races
More than whites r*ped African slaves, Natives and Mexicans in this country's history???? Where do you get your stats? Fox News???

White people look for any current event and say its "The worst ever in history".. GTFOH with your underground racism bro..

From this dude to Catholic Priests, to the old white men that fly to asian countries and buy little boys..

You sir are an ignorant bigot.

Also whites are quick to point out prison statistics... Yet white men like this dude in the story hasn't seen a day behind bars..

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 11-10-2011 at 06:07 PM..
 11-10-2011, 06:11 PM         #37
gxh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i graduated psu in may and this sh*t is appalling...btw no later than saturday this information will be made public and supposedly this is only the tip of the iceberg which bugs me the fukk out.

and peep the comment this dude left on the bottom of the page...
washerfixerla on Nov 10, 12:05 PM said:
I just read this and almost threw up. As horrible as this story sounds, I believe there may be some truth to this. Several years ago, a relative of mine worked for a man by the name of Robert who owned a food distribution company called W. S. Lee. That man was rumored to have s3xually a.ssaulted a male employee years before, and my relative would often work at his house cleaning up his hot tub and pool after nights of wild parties. Robert was a closeted homos3xual, nothing wrong with that, but he would tell my relative to be sure to "use lots of chlorine in the hot tub," and he would often have men between the ages of 18 and 25 over to his house. Robert began dating a young man who was 18 or 19 at the time, and he would take that young man to PSU and Steelers games on a weekly basis, spending the company's money and driving W. S. Lee into bankruptcy.

After reading this story, I did a Google search, and sure enough W. S. Lee was a donor to the Second Mile in 2005. The report is here: and lists W. S. Lee as donating $1000-$1999 to the organization.

6 years ago '04        #38
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
After you have knowledge of this sh*t and don't turn it into the police....Your guilty for each child after that...fu*k Penn State and its "Cult" like campus!
 6 years ago '06        #39
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
fu*k the entire Penn State organization
 6 years ago '05        #40
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
creepy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy