most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Penn St players tweeting that they r going downtown to join the protest

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 11-09-2011 at 10:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #142
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,063 | Props total: 11875 11875
"All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothng"

So now it's time to pour salt in the wound for the idiot JoePa apologists.

JoePa was fired by telephone. It would have happened sooner, but he was busy trying to untangle the cord

JoePa is out, Tom Bradley is in. Congratulations, Coach Bradley, you are the new head coach at Penn State. Now, turn in your headset.

JoePa will wake up tomorrow as simply an observer of PSU football...kind of like the last 10 years.

I can crack all the jokes I want at his expense because he is scumm.
 11-09-2011, 10:36 PM         #143
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
so you just let it go after you seeing nothing happen for 9 years? thats weak and anyone who backs up that excuse is weak. Mcquery should be gone as well, no pity for him either. The students are idiots and are just looking for trouble. In 20 years those dumbasses are gonna realize how stupid hey were acting.
by your logic, the families of the victims are also liable for this. They didn't do "enough" either for the well being of their kid. Hell one just told Sandusky to fess up, to which he did, then didn't report him to the cops either. This whole situation is so fu*ked. It's like everyone lost their moral compass.
 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM         #144
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
lol @ heard about it.

Like, "Word around town Dusky is pluggin lil boys "

Never follows up

His old a.ss needed to be fired
 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM         #145
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
:Smh: Penn St players tweeting that they r going downtown to join the protest
those n*ggas need to stay in their rooms lol, its a time to take a stand and its a time to sit the fu*k down and be quiet.
 6 years ago '10        #146
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
:Smh: Penn St players tweeting that they r going downtown to join the protest

people really dont get it
 11-09-2011, 10:38 PM         #147
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Based on the coverage and reaction,you would think Joe Pa was holding the kids down as Sandusky r*ped them.....
 6 years ago '07        #148
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe it's because I just had a kid recently or because I'm a teacher, but wtf is with this talk of "don't blame him, he wasn't the one raping kids".

If I know someone is a pedo, I'm not just gonna tell someone above me and move on. People love to talk about his history and being the face of the school, etc. Then he should have acted like it

Someone in his position acting like they don't want to get too involved.
 11-09-2011, 10:39 PM         #149
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zeeshine said:
by your logic, the families of the victims are also liable for this. They didn't do "enough" either for the well being of their kid. Hell one just told Sandusky to fess up, to which he did, then didn't report him to the cops either. This whole situation is so fu*ked. It's like everyone lost their moral compass.
they are liable if they knew and did nothing. from what I read the ones that knew tried to something, the previous da really dropped the ball on that 1.
 6 years ago '04        #150
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 dtown1759 said:
"All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothng"

So now it's time to pour salt in the wound for the idiot JoePa apologists.

JoePa was fired by telephone. It would have happened sooner, but he was busy trying to untangle the cord

JoePa is out, Tom Bradley is in. Congratulations, Coach Bradley, you are the new head coach at Penn State. Now, turn in your headset.

JoePa will wake up tomorrow as simply an observer of PSU football...kind of like the last 10 years.

I can crack all the jokes I want at his expense because he is scumm.
although perhaps it's too soon?

6 years ago '04        #151
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8467 8467
Jerry Sandusky was arrested for 40 counts related to allegations of s3xual abuse of young boys over a 15-year period and is currently out on bail but yet everybody is focusing on a 84 yr old Football Coach who is facing 0 Charges!!!
Another prime example of once the media gets a hold of it and spins it = Its Ova
 11-09-2011, 10:40 PM         #152
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
Based on the coverage and reaction,you would think Joe Pa was holding the kids down as Sandusky r*ped them.....
exactly man. Joe is being labeled the scape goat. this is all media sensation. where is jerry sandusky in all of this. he was the one molesting little boys. how come no coverage of him
 6 years ago '07        #153
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga are you fu*king serious? This aint some 50 cent got herpes rumor type of sh*t. Paterno's Grad a.ssistant came to him and told him something that he saw with his OWN eyes. It wasn't he was snorting coke on his coaches desk type of sh*t, it was some dude is in the shower sodomizing a TEN YEAR OLD BOY. Get the fu*k out of here. I bet if Paterno was told that was his grandson getting r*ped in the shower he would have done more than just fu*king tell the administration. Call the police and get a fu*king investigation going and somebody in there asking some questions. I'm fu*king happy Joe Paterno got his a.ss fired fu*k him. n*gga gave a pedo a extra 10 years to r*pe at risk kids. His a.ss should get more than just fired in my opinion.
This. It wasn't bad enough that he didnt act upon the first incident, but to allow Standusky to stay around the program and little kids at that is mindblowing. Basically enabling a pedo for years on end and at the end of the day, people are tripping about Joe losing his job? Muthafu*ka is lucky he isnt facing jailtime, most of the others that had direct knowledge are being charged

As for the media coverage of Standusky, everybody knows hes gonna get his. Life in jail as a child rapist, theres no question bout his destiny
 6 years ago '04        #154
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
right is right
wrong is wrong

kids KNOW this

yall mad about a legacy because it was "tarnished" it was already tarnished... but the public didn't know about his inconsistencies as a person

now that we know
we're at fault for tarnishing his legacy?

cover your tracks or man up --> the 2 choices you have as a man

your boy got forced out
his legacy is ruined
doesn't matter how many games he won
he lost
 6 years ago '04        #155
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Zeeshine said:
i am actually one person that believes that families are partly at fault for not taking action.
 6 years ago '05        #156
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
 regularjoe said:
What if some of the trustees knew? What if a secretary knew? I think it's easy to kick Paterno out, because the higher ups wanted him gone before this. I want everyone who knew anything gone. And once again--I'm not saying I disagree at all with what happened. I also agree that we're talking about his legacy when children got hurt, that's the most sad.
I agree, for people to have known the allegations and eyewitness info about Sanduskey and not do anything is just ridiculous. They didn't even stop him from using the college facilities. Sanduskey was on campus in the football facilities this year. All this feeling sorry for the old man but I haven't seen very many if any apologies issued to victims.
 6 years ago '04        #157
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,063 | Props total: 11875 11875
 S said:
although perhaps it's too soon?

NAAAAAAAA, maybe if he showed enough remorse to report the sh*t at one of the countless times he thought about it instead of waiting until it blew up and STILL NOT TALKING TO THE PRESS.

Karma's a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #158
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
"@TaylorTwellman: Irony at its finest: #Paterno fired by a phone call when his legacy would have been different if he made a phone call. #sad"
 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM         #159
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
This. It wasn't bad enough that he didnt act upon the first incident, but to allow Standusky to stay around the program and little kids at that is mindblowing. Basically enabling a pedo for years on end and at the end of the day, people are tripping about Joe losing his job? Muthafu*ka is lucky he isnt facing jailtime, most of the others that had direct knowledge are being charged

As for the media coverage of Standusky, everybody knows hes gonna get his. Life in jail as a child rapist, theres no question bout his destiny
this is what that f*ggot javon 23 doesnt understand..
 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM         #160
iĐrop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LETS GET #PennStateStudentPicketSigns TRENDING ON TWITTER...

The penn state students are literally protesting in favor of someone who harbored a child molestor.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy