joe paterno out as coach effective immediately

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Gottagat said:
this shyt prolly the biggest sport related story i ever seen
Yeah, its right up there with USSR-USA and OJ.
 11-09-2011, 10:27 PM         #122
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
It's VERY sad that people are trying to talk about LEGAL obligations and this dude's HISTORY at a time when various children were s3xually a.ssaulted. This sh*t honestly boggles my fu*ken mind.
It is truly bewildering.
 6 years ago '04        #123
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
i hope Nebraska crushes them on Saturday.
 6 years ago '11        #124
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
It's VERY sad that people are trying to talk about LEGAL obligations and this dude's HISTORY at a time when various children were s3xually a.ssaulted. This sh*t honestly boggles my fu*ken mind.
We are talking about legal obligations and this dudes history because Paterno wasn't the one raping the kids.
 6 years ago '05        #125
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
No employee of Penn State connected in anyway to these crimes should still be employed by the university. Keeping those coaches including Paterno on payroll and out representing the university would be a slap in the face to the victims. IMO opinion the trustees did the right thing even if it wasn't morally guided. They have several more firings to complete to even start to moving in the right direction. He might have been a good football coach but to not do everything possible to protect those kids and get that piece of garbage investigated/arrested makes says a lot more about how sorry some human beings are.
 6 years ago '11        #126
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
n*ggas out there scared to speak out what is right because of crowd mentality
How easily influenced we as humans are
 6 years ago '04        #127
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
yall talkin about legal, like it wasn't legal to fire that man.
puttin all ur faith in man and the legal system and this is the kind of f*ggotry that goes on?
 6 years ago '04        #128
S|S 
space
space
 maxnn said:
We are talking about legal obligations and this dudes history because Paterno wasn't the one raping the kids.
All the more reason to then discuss moral obligations, obligations to the safety and security of the students and the university.
 6 years ago '05        #129
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
The fact that he was fired will forever ensure he is linked to this abuse story. If he had retired....10 years from know people could say he retired after a 100 odd years of coaching at Penn State. The fact that they fired him means that 10 years from now people will ask why and then they'll hear the story. And he deserves nothing less.
 6 years ago '04        #130
S|S 
space
space
 Brdn08 said:
No employee of Penn State connected in anyway to these crimes should still be employed by the university. Keeping those coaches including Paterno on payroll and out representing the university would be a slap in the face to the victims. IMO opinion the trustees did the right thing even if it wasn't morally guided. They have several more firings to complete to even start to moving in the right direction. He might have been a good football coach but to not do everything possible to protect those kids and get that piece of garbage investigated/arrested makes says a lot more about how sorry some human beings are.
 6 years ago '05        #131
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 maxnn said:
I know that..and it's still fu*ked up. He and the others should have reported what they saw, period. There's no way he should be able to stand on the sidelines representing the school at right now.
 11-09-2011, 10:30 PM         #132
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good..
 6 years ago '04        #133
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2472 2472
had to be done, too bad for joe but he got what he deserved
 6 years ago '06        #134
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
Paterno knew, people..

as did everyone else on the staff, apparently..
 6 years ago '04        #135
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed."

John 3:17

good riddance bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #136
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 Little Dice said:
Dial 911? Each time someone comes up to you with a rumor, dial 911. do you realize how foolish that sounds?
n*gga are you fu*king serious? This aint some 50 cent got herpes rumor type of sh*t. Paterno's Grad a.ssistant came to him and told him something that he saw with his OWN eyes. It wasn't he was snorting coke on his coaches desk type of sh*t, it was some dude is in the shower sodomizing a TEN YEAR OLD BOY. Get the fu*k out of here. I bet if Paterno was told that was his grandson getting r*ped in the shower he would have done more than just fu*king tell the administration. Call the police and get a fu*king investigation going and somebody in there asking some questions. I'm fu*king happy Joe Paterno got his a.ss fired fu*k him. n*gga gave a pedo a extra 10 years to r*pe at risk kids. His a.ss should get more than just fired in my opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #137
S|S 
space
space
people on MSNBC speaking the truth right now on this pedo-supporter...
 6 years ago '11        #138
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
Wait Mcqueary wasn't fired? How can you possibly say that Paterno deserved to get fired and Mcqueary doesn't? One saw it happen and ran to his dad, one didn't see anything, was just told it and ran to the AD and campus police.

Last edited by maxnn; 11-09-2011 at 10:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #139
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12990 12990
 Brdn08 said:
What if some of the trustees knew? What if a secretary knew? I think it's easy to kick Paterno out, because the higher ups wanted him gone before this. I want everyone who knew anything gone. And once again--I'm not saying I disagree at all with what happened. I also agree that we're talking about his legacy when children got hurt, that's the most sad.
 6 years ago '10        #140
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
The man is like 84 years old he needs to retire anyways. I mean they coulda waited for 3 more games and let the old man ride off on his own. This sh*t happend back in 2002 and he has been coaching them since than so whats the point of firing him now the damage has already been done.

fu*k that perverted a.ss pedophile Sandusky, people like that dont even deserve to breath. He basically k!lled that whole program along with Paternos legacy. Paterno, the a.ssistant that saw the r*pe, and the president are all cowards for trying to keep this on the DL, they were basically trying to save the reputation of their school instead helping out these kids. What was worst is that they let that pedophile back on campus and gave him an office.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago