most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #461
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 ondatpurple said:
sh*t is history in the making

years from now they will make an espn documentary on this sh*t looking back at it
svp said the d.a that was trying to get dude back in the 90s just vanished and declared dead in the summer

joe the kingpenn?
 6 years ago '06        #462
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18952 18952
 Akira Son Bio said:
I couldn't get pass victim #2 without my stomach turning.

I'm not one for capitol punishment but Sandusky better fry. Either up here or in hell
how about just to be sure, we do it down here...

hopefully that sick fu*k gets reemed out in prison....
 6 years ago '07        #463
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 justinjones said:
yea they got a chance to win the conference but if nebraska goes on a route on them then they might as well play 2chainz' riot over the p.a system

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #464
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 ondatpurple said:
sh*t is history in the making

years from now they will make an espn documentary on this sh*t looking back at it
30 for 30? sh*t this is a whole lot bigger than that. This will be a talked about in sociology classes across the country. Business's will use this as example of when following protocol and following morals. Diffusion of Responsibility, moral ethics, child safety issues...man this touches so many social concepts its amazing.

Not to mention the future $100 million dollar class action suit PSU is looking at from the victims, and the tarnished brand that will lose hundreds of millions of dollars and lost revenue....geez PSU is fu*kED
 6 years ago '11        #465
DCballer40 
space
space
space
PSU's brand is tarnished to no ends! Who is wearing Penn State gear outside of Happy Valley
 6 years ago '06        #466
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6803 6803
a real coach like Lombardi would have went and chopped that rapist d!ck off then reported him
 6 years ago '10        #467
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 StateProperty88 said:
this post is all over the place and is incorrect
Care to explain how my post was "all over the place" and "incorrect" or is it just that way because you said so?
 6 years ago '11        #468
DCballer40 
space
space
space
You know what just hit me and that I find very concerning. Joe Pa was questioned by a Grand Jury at the beginning of the year in 2011. Why in the fu*k was Sandusky STILL allowed around the football building up until last week? Joe Pa had an employee tell him of witnessing Sandusky doing something illegal on school property and that same employee under oath reported it to the DA. Yet Paterno knowing the DA is building a case against Sandusky and your own employee/coach is a key witness for them.....still allowed Sandusky to have run of the place up until last week

edit:For Joe Pa, its either believe McQueary and Jerry is scum or you don't believe McQueary and you need to fire his a.ss for lying. It can't possibly be both
 6 years ago '05        #469
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10901 10901
It's a shame how a legend went out like this. It's real sad how somebody's wrongdoing can be your downfall

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '06        #470
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14811 14811
so the idiot Miami fans who were crying about how supposedly ESPN was ignoring this case (when it first broke) while they talked about Miami for a week, where they at now? ESPN been covering this sh*t for 48 hours straight.
 6 years ago '04        #471
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11863 11863
I have to get this off my chest.

To the remaining morons who are still somehow defending or apologizing on the behalf of JoePa:

Are you nuts?

The issue at hand here is NOT one involving Paterno's actions, as he did fulfill his minimum legal obligations. The issue is regarding his INACTION, the fact that he blatantly and knowingly neglected an eye witness report of Jerry Sandusky raping a young boy. All of his accomplishments and contributions now will be stained with this. For a man who preached integrity, character, valor, honor it is all the more outrageous that in the biggest test of his life he failed to do the right thing. Miserably. This is not a matter of the public holding JoePa to a higher standard than they would anyone else (which we should, by the way) It is basic human decency 101.

As for the "limited information" defense of Paterno, that went out the window the second he released the statement saying "with hindsight, I wish i had done more." This in itself is an admission of guilt, of sorts. Ironically, this is the only part of anything that he's said all week which I halfway applaud him for owning up to. Additionally, the fact that Paterno came to know of inappropriate touching as it was described to be "horsing around, groping, touching, and fondling" or whatever the senile old man wants to talk himself into to make himself seem like teh less guilty party in today's statement is STILL a red flag for Paterno and should have been a call for action. Since when is fondling and groping young boys not a felony? Just because sodomy was not mentioned in the eyewitness statement does not absolve him of his social responsibility, and it is insulting to the country and do s3xual abuse victims everywhere that he is even considering using this as a defense for himself..

Paterno was an enabler for Sandusky, and how McQuery's eyewitness account didn't weigh on his "clean" conscience that everyone talks about, enough to push him to at least do a basic follow up with law enforcement is beyond reason and indefensible. It is very easy to offer a 1-liner about prayers in the names of tee victims whos lives he perpetuated the ruining of. That does not make anything right.The $4 million dollar donation and library pales in comparison to the damage done to the victims and their families. He could donate his entire life's earnings to the school and it still would not rectify his wrongdoings. He will forever have to live with the knowledge that he could have prevented so many kids from being molested by this perpetrator, and rightfully so. And for that, In my opinion, he deserves every last bit of scrutiny, criticism, embarrassment, and karma that he has brought upon himself, his family, and Penn State University. This was not a mistake. Perhaps a lapse in judgement. But the fact that he had 9 years to make it right and chose to protect his friend is grotesque and reprehensible.

I am not rejoicing and celebrating the end of Paterno's run as a coach, as clearly his contributions are immeasurable to the University. I am happy that justice was at least partially served, and the fact that the board of trustees called him out on the audacity of his "end of the season retirement" pledge. The board was not in the wrong to fire him over the phone as of the moment this egomaniac unilaterally decided to try and dictate the terms of his exit without contacting his superiors, the board, the University, or anyone for guidance. How did he not realize the magnitude of what he had done, which was enabling the single largest crime scandal in college sports history? He was clearly living in a bubble and oblivious to the outrage that had swept through the nation. Perhaps he was beseiged by the blind love and support that he was getting from Happy Valley, but it was clear to the nation and I from the time he released the statement that "At this moment the Board of Trustees should not spend a single minute discussing my status" was wishful thinking.

Last edited by torious; 11-10-2011 at 10:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #472
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Mike Watts said:
Care to explain how my post was "all over the place" and "incorrect" or is it just that way because you said so?
 Mike Watts said:
So did everyone else that knew about it. It's pretty telling that you only mentioned Paterno though, which validates the point I made not too long ago.

The situation was out of his hands once he reported it. If he ran with allegations and suspicions and reacted by getting rid of Sandusky, lawsuits would have resulted and would have made this thing even uglier then it already is.

how is it out his hands when he reports it? he had kids being r*ped in a football facility. i really can't fathom how you can say its out his hands, and its taking place in a place that he has worked at for a few decades not in a college dorm, in a FOOTBALL FACILITY, its going on around him. and he knows of the possibility of this happening because he was being told it was happening, and basically acted like he didnt care

and what do you mean "if he ran with allegations"? you mean if he would of called the cops are something? what lawsuits would have resulted? i know you're not insinuating that sandusky would actually sue joe pa and/or penn state if he went to the cops with this.

i hate being hypothetical but put yourself in this, or a similar position.

if you have a place of business (however you do have someone above you but you run this particular part/branch of this business), and were told by someone you do trust because you've known him for years and hired him(and his dad may come with him), that a former employee is sodomizing kids in your place of business. you tell your superior...its out your hands now? your job is done, you are going to let this employee continue to do business with you and bring kids around you with no type of due diligence taking place?

lets take it another step further, what if this place of business was a school, you know the place that is suppose safe haven and place of education for our youth. and you're a principal, you know the people that adults entrust with the safety and security of their children. and you are told by a teacher that a former teacher sodomized a kid in your school. you tell the superintendent about it...its out your hands now? you are really going to let that guy back in the school, or back around kids in your presence?

if you think that after he told his superiors it was out of his hands we'll just agree to disagree but i just dont see the logic in it
 6 years ago '04        #473
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
So hold up im deployed, so pardon my tardiness but he touched kids? Did they prove this? Did he confess?
 6 years ago '05        #474
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
You would think that Only Obama could make a move this powerful......I was looking at the arrogant as head speaker......Im like....who the fu*k is this, these clown a.ss bi*ches....

Its like Bill Wennington telling Mike Jordan he need to sit out the Playoffs n sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #475
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 dblock187s said:
So hold up im deployed, so pardon my tardiness but he touched kids? Did they prove this? Did he confess?
kids were getting r*ped in the football facility by the former defensive coordinator. theres a thread in bxsc that has the whole timeline...look at that, it will give you a much better description of what happen then any of us could give you
 6 years ago '04        #476
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92
good ! realtalk they need to get rid of the football program all together.

[pic - click to view]

:disdain2:

[pic - click to view]

Muddafu*k Penn State & Joe Pa

Last edited by WOODS5000; 11-11-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #477
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
Penn State suffered its first decommitment since the firing of coach Joe Paterno when ESPNU 150 offensive tackle Joey O'Connor of Windsor, Colo., backed away from his pledge Thursday evening.

O'Connor, a four-star recruit that was the top prospect in the Nittany Lions' class, called the Penn State staff to let it know it was no longer in his "best interest considering the scandal and uncertainty surrounding the program."

like no one saw this coming

Last edited by illprem; 11-11-2011 at 04:37 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #478
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
so Joe Pa gets villanized yet Mike McQueery gets to keep his job

what the fu*kkk is going on here?
 6 years ago '06        #479
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
"Finger near a n*gga as*hole like WHOA"
 6 years ago '07        #480
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6154 6154
Obviously McQuerrey has dirt on PSU thas y he has his job
He's the key fu*kin witness

They fire him now he's on 60 minutes within the hour
spilling the beans on EVERYBODY

The highers ups at PSU do not want that

& Paterno is nothing but a mascot

He was expendable becuz of his popularity
He's all over the media to cause confusion
Dude has 2 rings in 50 yrs how legendary is that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy