joe paterno out as coach effective immediately

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM         #441
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
the people defending joe paterno are absolute fu*king idiots

you're telling me paterno knew sandusky for 30+ years, worked with him day in and day out, year in and year out, clearly saw that sandusky brought a 10 year old boy with him to the alamo bowl, clearly saw that at dinners and banquets sandusky was bold enough to have a 10 year old boy sit with him at the coach's table, and even AFTER hearing rumors on multiple occasions of "inappropriate" conduct with kids for years, joe didn't know???

joe did what he was supposed to do????

not only did he do about 0.5% of what he was obligated to do, all legal matters aside, he could have told sandusky to get the fu*k out and never show his face on campus again

Sandusky had an charity organization that worked with kids. Therefore, it wasn't suprising for Joe to see him with kids.
 6 years ago '05        #442
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Mike Watts said:
So did everyone else that knew about it. It's pretty telling that you only mentioned Paterno though, which validates the point I made not too long ago.

The situation was out of his hands once he reported it. If he ran with allegations and suspicions and reacted by getting rid of Sandusky, lawsuits would have resulted and would have made this thing even uglier then it already is.
this post is all over the place and is incorrect
 6 years ago '05        #443
space
space
 Little Dice said:

Sandusky had an charity organization that worked with kids. Therefore, it wasn't suprising for Joe to see him with kids.
but if someone told you this dude r*ped a kid in your shower, the university BANS him from having kids on the campus...why would you think its permissible to let this dude have kids on YOUR SIDELINE during a game?

and referring to another post you made...did joe pa carry out his moral obligation...absolutely NOT, he carried out his legal obligation, and that may not even be the case because they are about to investigate everything and we'll see if he's accountable legally
 6 years ago '04        #444
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 875 875
My question is the timing of this whole thing....didnt he just take the all time wins record from Eddie Robinson??

Its like they knew this information for a while now...and after they beat illinios, he takes the lead and then this breaks...not to absolve Paterno, because he was fukked up for not saying anything...but other people knew (the media) and kept a lid on it too and they should all be held accountable
 11-10-2011, 11:17 AM         #445
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know Paterno probably hates McQueary. Like why didn't you call the cops, so I didn't have to cover for my pedo friend. PSU takes "in house" to a whole nother level.
 6 years ago '05        #446
space
space
 Tic Toc said:
My question is the timing of this whole thing....didnt he just take the all time wins record from Eddie Robinson??

Its like they knew this information for a while now...and after they beat illinios, he takes the lead and then this breaks...not to absolve Paterno, because he was fukked up for not saying anything...but other people knew (the media) and kept a lid on it too and they should all be held accountable
nah he's had that record for a while homie, since '09 if im not mistaken
 6 years ago '05        #447
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 Tic Toc said:

It's nothing about timing . He just broke the record against Illinois like last week(good 4th qt game).

But they've been trying to get Sandusky for a while. Legal system probably just held it up.
 6 years ago '05        #448
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
nah he's had that record for a while homie, since '09 if im not mistaken

Nah he broke it right before Halloween . You're thinking about his 400 win.
 6 years ago '04        #449
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 philly5 said:
It's nothing about timing . He just broke the record against Illinois like last week(good 4th qt game).

But they've been trying to get Sandusky for a while. Legal system probably just held it up.
but im sayin...what did they get on monday that they didnt have the monday before...and from what i understand they dont have dude now, they are still investigating...

My thing is, when you have sumthin bring it to the table ASAP...especially sumthin like this
 6 years ago '04        #450
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
i highly doubt joe pa is going to go to jail... but if he did, how would the inmates react to that sh*t haha
 6 years ago '05        #451
space
space
 philly5 said:
Nah he broke it right before Halloween . You're thinking about his 400 win.
looked it up in 09 he had the record for major colleges, this last win was to top D-1.
 6 years ago '05        #452
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
looked it up in 09 he had the record for major colleges, this last win was to top D-1.

yeah, the last win was passing Eddie Robinson.
 6 years ago '04        #453
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 philly5 said:
yeah, the last win was passing Eddie Robinson.
so it looks like they said have your record...but you gotta go down for this....fukked up either way..
 6 years ago '05        #454
space
space
 Tic Toc said:
so it looks like they said have your record...but you gotta go down for this....fukked up either way..
possibly but i dont really think the timing of the arrest had to do with joe pa. i saw that you asked earlier what took so long...this dude is up against 40 counts, 8 different victims (so far). they were most likely getting all their ducts in order. i dont think we can really sit here and give an accurate time frame of how long it would take to do an investigation like this
 6 years ago '07        #455
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
this is probably gonna cause problems all around the country for young boys who want to play sports

you know how mothers are. they gonna start pulling their kids out of sports programs in fear that their coaches are molesting them. n*ggas aint gonna be able to play sports until they reach high school.
 6 years ago '05        #456
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this is probably gonna cause problems all around the country for young boys who want to play sports

you know how mothers are. they gonna start pulling their kids out of sports programs in fear that their coaches are molesting them. n*ggas aint gonna be able to play sports until they reach high school.
this. most likely parents will only allow their kids to play in pee wee sports where the coach is some sort of family friend, then it will just stop there. its a shame theres so many sick fu*ks out there that cause people to lose trust in anything.
 6 years ago '10        #457
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
For all of these who havent read it, i suggest you do. Mindfu*kingblowing

Link to the Grand Jury Presentment
 6 years ago '10        #458
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
sh*t is history in the making

years from now they will make an espn documentary on this sh*t looking back at it
 6 years ago '06        #459
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
Joe Paterno is not a bad man. But he 100% needed to get fired. You cannot defend him. He witnessed a grown a.ss man who is known for fu*king children, hang around children. You cannot defend that.
 6 years ago '06        #460
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Joe Pa going mysteriously check out watch. No loose ends.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy