joe paterno out as coach effective immediately

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2011, 09:28 AM         #421
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
This could turn into a racial thing when it comes time to settle the cases

the word is most of these kids were black...if their lawyers play up the race card, sh*t gon get ugly for Penn State
..no clue why i a.ssumed all the kids were white.
 6 years ago '10        #422
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Give that motherfu*ker the chair

and fu*k joe IDGAF
 6 years ago '04        #423
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 TH35 said:
I just posted that. It's a rumor. I don't really believe it but if its true I hope everyone involved gets locked the fu*k up
the guy that wrote that story was writing stories in the local paper in PA about Sandusky's case back in April but the big media never picked up on it
 11-10-2011, 09:40 AM         #424
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
fu*ked up how they're doing this old man... You would think he rapped the kids or at least witnessed it. We are going to start prosecuting people that know about crimes based on hearsay now? If somebody tells me so and so is doing drugs or robbed a bank. It's not my job as the third party to alert the authorities. Now somebody that actually witnessed it then yes. I don't believe sh*t like this unless I see it and I'm sure as hell not going to notify the cops without knowing 100 percent. He didn't know if this person was lying and was trying to damage his and the college's image. If people called the cops on every rumor of a crime their wouldn't be enough cops.
 11-10-2011, 09:44 AM         #425
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
the guy that wrote that story was writing stories in the local paper in PA about Sandusky's case back in April but the big media never picked up on it
How was Joe Pa supposed to know whats going on in the next man's organization?
 6 years ago '04        #426
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 - Streetz - said:
he'll die next
showing up to penn state was what kept this n*gga alive
probably. him and his wife are gonna die sooner rather than later. not because of age but because of the grieving of it all

this was their life

Last edited by justinjones; 11-10-2011 at 09:48 AM..
 11-10-2011, 09:47 AM         #427
StoneCougar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read this and then tell me where Paterno is anywhere at fault, Jerry Sandusky on the other hand is a sick fu*k . Anyone that argues he should not have allowed him to use the facilities, that decision was above his head with the president( who approves the use of facilities) and the Athletic Director ( who arranges the rental ).

6 years ago '04        #428
space
space
space
 Little Dice said:
How was Joe Pa supposed to know whats going on in the next man's organization?
He didn't have to know...purely going off of what was going on on campus was enough for Joe Paterno to do something

and don't let the old senile Joe Paterno fool you

players that played for Paterno back in the day say Paterno knew everything that was going on around the team

they called him Joey Rat because he'd tell people your business because he knew it all...
 11-10-2011, 09:48 AM         #429
StoneCougar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nevermind lemme try to get the link up. Its the grand jury pretestimony
 6 years ago '04        #430
space
space
space
I am done arguing though...people just don't understand the basics of politics

you have to clear house, Paterno included...no ifs, ands or buts about it
 6 years ago '07        #431
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Liquid-Science said:
I am done arguing though...people just don't understand the basics of politics

you have to clear house, Paterno included...no ifs, ands or buts about it
Yea its all about Penn State saving face.
 11-10-2011, 09:58 AM         #432
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
everyone gets that. what some of us don't get is why Joe is being villified like he's the monster. ok he failed but guess what so did the cops in 98 that heard the phone convo, so did McQuery who still has his job.

firing him is one thing, but the whole story is about Joe Pa. since when did a man with power enabling it become worse then the act itself? Where's the coverage on the victims and molester? it's all about Joe and thats not really fair because he's just a very small piece in the story
Illustrates cognitive dissonance at its finest. No, he's not an evil guy, he's not a villain in the classic sense. But he fu*ked up. He fu*ked up bad. And just being an otherwise good guy does not excuse you from having to face the consequences of fu*king up like this.
 6 years ago '04        #433
space
space
they probably going to cancel the game. nebraska is already worried about their people if the cornhuskers stomp out penn state
 6 years ago '07        #434
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 justinjones said:
they probably going to cancel the game. nebraska is already worried about their people if the cornhuskers stomp out penn state
They won't cancel the game, its a pivotal game. Isn't Penn State first in their division?
 11-10-2011, 10:38 AM         #435
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #436
space
space
 TH35 said:
They won't cancel the game, its a pivotal game. Isn't Penn State first in their division?
yea they got a chance to win the conference but if nebraska goes on a route on them then they might as well play 2chainz' riot over the p.a system
 6 years ago '07        #437
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 justinjones said:
yea they got a chance to win the conference but if nebraska goes on a route on them then they might as well play 2chainz' riot over the p.a system
 11-10-2011, 10:48 AM         #438
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, OSU is gonna win the Leaders division. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they cancel the rest of the season after the Nebraska game, not saying it will happen, but I won't be shocked if it does. Lawsuits may be the only reason they play the rest of the schedule.
 6 years ago '08        #439
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
the people defending joe paterno are absolute fu*king idiots

you're telling me paterno knew sandusky for 30+ years, worked with him day in and day out, year in and year out, clearly saw that sandusky brought a 10 year old boy with him to the alamo bowl, clearly saw that at dinners and banquets sandusky was bold enough to have a 10 year old boy sit with him at the coach's table, and even AFTER hearing rumors on multiple occasions of "inappropriate" conduct with kids for years, joe didn't know???

joe did what he was supposed to do????

not only did he do about 0.5% of what he was obligated to do, all legal matters aside, he could have told sandusky to get the fu*k out and never show his face on campus again
 6 years ago '07        #440
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
the people defending joe paterno are absolute fu*king idiots

you're telling me paterno knew sandusky for 30+ years, worked with him day in and day out, year in and year out, clearly saw that sandusky brought a 10 year old boy with him to the alamo bowl, clearly saw that at dinners and banquets sandusky was bold enough to have a 10 year old boy sit with him at the coach's table, and even AFTER hearing rumors on multiple occasions of "inappropriate" conduct with kids for years, joe didn't know???

joe did what he was supposed to do????

not only did he do about 0.5% of what he was obligated to do, all legal matters aside, he could have told sandusky to get the fu*k out and never show his face on campus again
I don't get it like ppl wanna say he did what he could
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago