joe paterno out as coach effective immediately

most viewed right now
 122
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #361
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 philly5 said:
Villanova ?????

try again
 7 years ago '04        #362
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 CutKidd21 said:



there's nothin but asian nerds and white hipsters
You know people talk out of their a.ss on here.
 7 years ago '11        #363
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
sh*ts bout to pop off for real

Am i missing something? The prosecutor that covered up for Sandusky went missing 6 years ago and is probably dead. Who cares? We saying penn state ordered the hit?
 11-09-2011, 10:58 PM         #364
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Wow... kids are r*pe victims... and now the race card had to be dropped. Thanks for joining us.
when you white people say someone 'pulled the race card' does it make youll believe racisum isnt alive and well?

and what he said is true this is america
 7 years ago '04        #365
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
stuart scott is trying to get john barr k!lled or hurt
 7 years ago '05        #366
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
try again

Penn?


I just ain't going to be a CFB fan if I'm trying to be loyal to my city.
 7 years ago '05        #367
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 10604 10604
 vickfan said:
i want someone to answer my question tho

yall would really call the cops on your friend off rip when you didnt actually see him do anything?
call the cops maybe not, but most definitely children services and i would make sure that due diligence and make sure a resolution did take place whether its it innocent or ending up in cuffs, and THEN i might have told my boss
 7 years ago '06        #368
bran 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 5 5
 CutKidd21 said:



there's nothin but asian nerds and white hipsters
can't go by what you see on tv

 regularjoe said:
You know people talk out of their a.ss on here.
I forgot you graduated from psu
 7 years ago '09        #369
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 philly5 said:
Penn?


I just ain't going to be a CFB fan if I'm trying to be loyal to my city.

you got it.
 7 years ago '04        #370
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,986 | Props total: 15461 15461
 The Bully said:
A chronological look at the case against former Penn State a.ssistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, based on a grand jury report in Pennsylvania state court. Some key dates in Penn State football history are included. Sandusky has been charged with 40 criminal counts, accusing him of serial s3x abuse of minors.

1969: Jerry Sandusky starts his coaching career at Penn State University as a defensive line coach.

1977: Jerry Sandusky founds The Second Mile. It begins as a group foster home dedicated to helping troubled boys and grows into a charity dedicated to helping children with absent or dysfunctional families.

January 1983: a.ssociated Press voters select Penn State as college football's national champion for the 1982 season.

January 1987: a.ssociated Press voters select Penn State as college football's national champion for the 1986 season.

1994: Boy known as Victim 7 in the report meets Sandusky through The Second Mile program at about the age of 10.

1994-95: Boy known as Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic at Spring Creek Park when he is 7 or 8 years old.

1995-96: Boy known as Victim 5, meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8, in second or third grade.

1996-97: Boy known as Victim 4, at the age of 12 or 13, meets Sandusky while he is in his second year participating in The Second Mile program.

1996-98: Victim 5 is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky when he is 8 to 10 years old.

Jan. 1, 1998: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1998 Outback Bowl.

1998: Victim 6 is taken into the locker rooms and showers when he is 11 years old. When Victim 6 is dropped off at home, his hair is wet from showering with Sandusky. His mother reports the incident to the university police, who investigate.

Detective Ronald Schreffler testifies that he and State College Police Department Detective Ralph Ralston, with the consent of the mother of Victim 6, eavesdrop on two conversations the mother of Victim 6 has with Sandusky. Sandusky says he has showered with other boys and Victim 6's mother tries to make Sandusky promise never to shower with a boy again but he will not. At the end of the second conversation, after Sandusky is told he cannot see Victim 6 anymore, Schreffler testifies Sandusky says, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead."

Jerry Lauro, an investigator with the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, testifies he and Schreffler interviewed Sandusky, and that Sandusky admits showering nekkid with Victim 6, admits to hugging Victim 6 while in the shower and admits that it was wrong.

The case is closed after then-Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar decides there will be no criminal charge.

June 1999: Sandusky retires from Penn State but still holds emeritus status.

Dec. 28, 1999: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl.

Summer 2000: Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000: A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy -- known as Victim 8 -- pinned up against the wall and performing oral s3x on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown.

March 1, 2002: A Penn State graduate a.ssistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a nekkid boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a nekkid Sandusky. The graduate a.ssistant tells his father immediately.

March 2, 2002: In the morning, the graduate a.ssistant calls coach Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home, where he reports what he has seen.

March 3, 2002: Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State athletic director, to his home the next day and reports a version of what the grad a.ssistant had said.

March 2002: Later in the month the graduate a.ssistant is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. The grad a.ssistant reports what he has seen and Curley and Schultz say they will look into it.

March 27, 2002 (approximate): The graduate a.ssistant hears from Curley. He is told that Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. The graduate a.ssistant is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an investigation until the graduate a.ssistant testifies in Grand Jury in December 2010.

2005-2006: Boy known as Victim 1 says that meets Sandusky through The Second Mile at age 11 or 12.

Spring 2007: During the 2007 track season, Sandusky begins spending time with Victim 1 weekly, having him stay overnight at his residence in College Township, Pa.

Spring 2008: Termination of contact with Victim 1 occurs when he is a freshman in a Clinton County high school. After the boy's mother calls the school to report s3xual a.ssault, Sandusky is barred from the school district attended by Victim 1 from that day forward and the matter is reported to authorities as mandated by law.

Early 2009: An investigation by the Pennsylvania attorney general begins when a Clinton County, Pa. teen boy tells authorities that Sandusky has inappropriately touched him several times over a four-year period.

September 2010: Sandusky retires from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile, saying he wants to spend more time with family and handle personal matters.

Nov. 5, 2011: Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts.

Nov. 7, 2011: Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly says Paterno is not a target of the investigation into how the school handled the accusations. But she refuses to say the same for university President Graham Spanier. Curley and Schultz, who have stepped down from their positions, surrender on charges that they failed to alert police to complaints against Sandusky.

Nov. 8, 2011: Possible ninth victim of Sandusky contacts state police as calls for ouster of Paterno and Spanier grow in state and beyond. Penn State abruptly cancels Paterno's regular weekly press conference.

Nov. 9, 2011: Paterno announces he'll retire at the end of the season. Later in the evening, the Board of Trustees removes Paterno as head coach. Penn State President Graham Spanier is also let go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------all those f*ggots who knew need to die or rot in jail. that means you too joseph vincent paterno
:thx::applause2:
 7 years ago '04        #371
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 StateProperty88 said:
call the cops maybe not, but most definitely children services and i would make sure that due diligence and make sure a resolution did take place whether its it innocent or ending up in cuffs, and THEN i might have told my boss
By that answer... you'd be doing what Joe Pa did... correct?
 7 years ago '04        #372
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 The Bully said:
A chronological look at the case against former Penn State a.ssistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, based on a grand jury report in Pennsylvania state court. Some key dates in Penn State football history are included. Sandusky has been charged with 40 criminal counts, accusing him of serial s3x abuse of minors.

1969: Jerry Sandusky starts his coaching career at Penn State University as a defensive line coach.

1977: Jerry Sandusky founds The Second Mile. It begins as a group foster home dedicated to helping troubled boys and grows into a charity dedicated to helping children with absent or dysfunctional families.

January 1983: a.ssociated Press voters select Penn State as college football's national champion for the 1982 season.

January 1987: a.ssociated Press voters select Penn State as college football's national champion for the 1986 season.

1994: Boy known as Victim 7 in the report meets Sandusky through The Second Mile program at about the age of 10.

1994-95: Boy known as Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic at Spring Creek Park when he is 7 or 8 years old.

1995-96: Boy known as Victim 5, meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8, in second or third grade.

1996-97: Boy known as Victim 4, at the age of 12 or 13, meets Sandusky while he is in his second year participating in The Second Mile program.

1996-98: Victim 5 is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky when he is 8 to 10 years old.

Jan. 1, 1998: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1998 Outback Bowl.

1998: Victim 6 is taken into the locker rooms and showers when he is 11 years old. When Victim 6 is dropped off at home, his hair is wet from showering with Sandusky. His mother reports the incident to the university police, who investigate.

Detective Ronald Schreffler testifies that he and State College Police Department Detective Ralph Ralston, with the consent of the mother of Victim 6, eavesdrop on two conversations the mother of Victim 6 has with Sandusky. Sandusky says he has showered with other boys and Victim 6's mother tries to make Sandusky promise never to shower with a boy again but he will not. At the end of the second conversation, after Sandusky is told he cannot see Victim 6 anymore, Schreffler testifies Sandusky says, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead."

Jerry Lauro, an investigator with the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, testifies he and Schreffler interviewed Sandusky, and that Sandusky admits showering nekkid with Victim 6, admits to hugging Victim 6 while in the shower and admits that it was wrong.

The case is closed after then-Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar decides there will be no criminal charge.

June 1999: Sandusky retires from Penn State but still holds emeritus status.

Dec. 28, 1999: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl.

Summer 2000: Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000: A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy -- known as Victim 8 -- pinned up against the wall and performing oral s3x on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown.

March 1, 2002: A Penn State graduate a.ssistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a nekkid boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a nekkid Sandusky. The graduate a.ssistant tells his father immediately.

March 2, 2002: In the morning, the graduate a.ssistant calls coach Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home, where he reports what he has seen.

March 3, 2002: Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State athletic director, to his home the next day and reports a version of what the grad a.ssistant had said.

March 2002: Later in the month the graduate a.ssistant is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. The grad a.ssistant reports what he has seen and Curley and Schultz say they will look into it.

March 27, 2002 (approximate): The graduate a.ssistant hears from Curley. He is told that Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. The graduate a.ssistant is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an investigation until the graduate a.ssistant testifies in Grand Jury in December 2010.

2005-2006: Boy known as Victim 1 says that meets Sandusky through The Second Mile at age 11 or 12.

Spring 2007: During the 2007 track season, Sandusky begins spending time with Victim 1 weekly, having him stay overnight at his residence in College Township, Pa.

Spring 2008: Termination of contact with Victim 1 occurs when he is a freshman in a Clinton County high school. After the boy's mother calls the school to report s3xual a.ssault, Sandusky is barred from the school district attended by Victim 1 from that day forward and the matter is reported to authorities as mandated by law.

Early 2009: An investigation by the Pennsylvania attorney general begins when a Clinton County, Pa. teen boy tells authorities that Sandusky has inappropriately touched him several times over a four-year period.

September 2010: Sandusky retires from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile, saying he wants to spend more time with family and handle personal matters.

Nov. 5, 2011: Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts.

Nov. 7, 2011: Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly says Paterno is not a target of the investigation into how the school handled the accusations. But she refuses to say the same for university President Graham Spanier. Curley and Schultz, who have stepped down from their positions, surrender on charges that they failed to alert police to complaints against Sandusky.

Nov. 8, 2011: Possible ninth victim of Sandusky contacts state police as calls for ouster of Paterno and Spanier grow in state and beyond. Penn State abruptly cancels Paterno's regular weekly press conference.

Nov. 9, 2011: Paterno announces he'll retire at the end of the season. Later in the evening, the Board of Trustees removes Paterno as head coach. Penn State President Graham Spanier is also let go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all those f*ggots who knew need to die or rot in jail. that means you too joseph vincent paterno

I'm honestly sick. I'm speechless. There are not enough words for how disgusting, sad, sick, this is.
 7 years ago '06        #373
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,940 | Props total: 24475 24475
John Barr, man your bi*ch a.ss the fu*k up... actin like you in fu*kin Libya or some sh*t...
 7 years ago '11        #374
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Chris_BroussardChris Broussard

As a Christian, it's a shame that the world has higher standards 4 a FB coach than the church has 4 a pastor (Eddie Long).
 7 years ago '06        #375
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,940 | Props total: 24475 24475
they done replayed this fu*kin Board Of Trustees presser like 5 times... holy sh*t...
 7 years ago '05        #376
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 10604 10604
 vickfan said:
calling children services is essentially calling the cops

same type of stigma if its a false accusation
why does stigma matter, you're told this dude sodomized a kid in a shower at your place of business. if it was enough for him to go to his boss it was enough for him to call the authorities
 7 years ago '08        #377
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
Aint nobody tryin to hear bout the lockout
 7 years ago '06        #378
jl22 
space
avatar space
space
$177 | Props total: 1 1
stern took over espn
 7 years ago '04        #379
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 Main Event said:
Aint nobody tryin to hear bout the lockout
It's only so ESPN/SportsCenter can get their bearings in order.
 7 years ago '05        #380
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 10604 10604
 regularjoe said:
By that answer... you'd be doing what Joe Pa did... correct?
no thats not correct
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 102
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
29 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
139 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
136 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside She made Petyr Baelish Littlefinger into Kawhifinger
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy