joe paterno out as coach effective immediately

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #241
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
His voice jumped up super high lol.
I feel like he's just gonna be talking on the phone and outta nowhere he's gonna be like "OH F*CK!!!" and then u gonna hear muffled sounds
 11-09-2011, 11:16 PM         #242
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
I guarantee they gave him the chance to resign. His stubborn a.ss prolly thought he was above everyone at that school.
they gave a 84yo old dude a envelope and said follow the instructionsthen the n*gga had to call a number and they talkin bout youre relieved of your dutiesthey lame for that
 6 years ago '04        #243
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
"@SPORTSbyBROOKS: If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child s3x case is true, it will horrify the public."

This is about to get worse
 6 years ago '04        #244
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 regularjoe said:
But that's the right thing to do. It's wrong to make one go, when many knew as much as the one. If the trustees are all for the victims, and their families, and doing what's right (as they should be)--then everyone should go. Forfeit the games, contracts, etc. That's the RIGHT thing to do. Booting Joe Pa out, and keeping the rest who knew, isn't right.
not necessarily. the team is a secondary victim here. it's not their fault their coach was a pedo-supporter and their university was hiding this travesty. if they could play the games without coaches, i'm sure they would. if they could bring in people to coach two games, i'm sure they would. and nobody is saying they'll be keeping the rest, it's a delayed death sentence for them.
 6 years ago '11        #245
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
"@SPORTSbyBROOKS: If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child s3x case is true, it will horrify the public."

Is he going to say what he was told or just going to leave people hanging.
 6 years ago '04        #246
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
 S said:
not necessarily. the team is a secondary victim here. it's not their fault their coach was a pedo-supporter and their university was hiding this travesty. if they could play the games without coaches, i'm sure they would. if they could bring in people to coach two games, i'm sure they would. and nobody is saying they'll be keeping the rest, it's a delayed death sentence for them.
That's fair. I don't want to penalize the students/players. I want the people who knew gone. I just have a problem with booting 1, when 10 most likely knew. I want them ALL gone. a.ssistant coaches, secretaries, Gatorade makers, etc, etc. Because that is what's RIGHT.
 6 years ago '04        #247
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 SmooveDude said:
they gave a 84yo old dude a envelope and said follow the instructionsthen the n*gga had to call a number and they talkin bout youre relieved of your dutiesthey lame for that
if they made him come in, his stubborn pedo-supporter as$ would probably walk or hover-round over to the campus building. would take him a day or two, by then it'd be saturday and it'd be time for the game. he too stone age to own a computer, so they probably got someone on the telegraph and made JoePa call the operator so the switchboard could patch him through to the trustees.
 6 years ago '05        #248
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 regularjoe said:
But that's the right thing to do. It's wrong to make one go, when many knew as much as the one. If the trustees are all for the victims, and their families, and doing what's right (as they should be)--then everyone should go. Forfeit the games, contracts, etc. That's the RIGHT thing to do. Booting Joe Pa out, and keeping the rest who knew, isn't right.
you dont know who else knew though...that has to be found out. its documented that joe pa knew, documented the president knew, documented the AD knew, documented the vice president knew...they are all gone
 6 years ago '09        #249
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 S said:
if they made him come in, his stubborn pedo-supporter as$ would probably walk or hover-round over to the campus building. would take him a day or two, by then it'd be saturday and it'd be time for the game. he too stone age to own a computer, so they probably got someone on the telegraph and made JoePa call the operator so the switchboard could patch him through to the trustees.
 6 years ago '09        #250
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
ohhhhhhhhhhh sh*tttttttttttt

HERE WE GO
 6 years ago '04        #251
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you dont know who else knew though...that has to be found out. its documented that joe pa knew, documented the president knew, documented the AD knew, documented the vice president knew...they are all gone
So you HONESTLY believe ONLY Joe Pa knew? After a statement was made to a grand jury, and people do whisper and rumor, and you really believe only Joe Pa knew? I think you know more people did. Find out who, and eliminate them.
 6 years ago '10        #252
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

Damn how could this sh*t get any worst what else is left. disgusting a.ss Pedophile.
 6 years ago '05        #253
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Rumors going around that Sandusky used his "youth charity" as a s3x ring

If that is the case Penn State is in a world of trouble
 6 years ago '11        #254
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 S said:
I think there is a difference between a "pedo-supporter", which is what you keep calling paterno, and what he actually is. He passed the responsibility of reporting it to the AD and the campus police.
 6 years ago '06        #255
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Man this is crazy, dude should have just stepped down Tuesday for real. You can't cover up sh*t like that and expect to keep your job.
 6 years ago '04        #256
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Damn how could this sh*t get any worst what else is left. disgusting a.ss Pedophile.
That's what I was thinking. Sports By Brooks has been known to ramp up things for traffic though. (Not to say this needs ramping).
 6 years ago '04        #257
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
Levy is angry.

He wants physical force. That's kind of sad.
 6 years ago '05        #258
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 maxnn said:
I think there is a difference between a "pedo-supporter", which is what you keep calling paterno, and what he actually is. He passed the responsibility of reporting it to the AD and the campus police.
he was clearly an enabler
 6 years ago '05        #259
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child s3x abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday

Quote:
If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child s3x case is true, it will horrify the public.

Quote:
This is a deadly serious matter. Keep the victims in your thoughts. Cannot emphasize that enough. In your thoughts.

Damn its about to get ugly
 6 years ago '09        #260
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
did anyone else hear that dude yell fu*k u to the cops
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy