Meet Nikki Minajs New Competition in The Ass and Rap Department. From Africa.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2011, 02:57 AM         #41
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ewwww wtf
 6 years ago '09        #42
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3843 3843
 peeyump said:
fu*k that....the HIV numbers in Africa too high for me to even consider fu*king a broad who say she from there or been there.
says the guy with 2 GEORGIA teams in his avy...
georgia who ranks 8th in AIDS cases in America
 6 years ago '10        #43
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #44
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,844 | Props total: 20547 20547
 6 years ago '10        #45
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
nicki minaj a.ss is fake though i cant believe any n*gga take her as serious matter of fact her whole damn body lol
 6 years ago '11        #46
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Bigtime 'meh'

seriously its time for something new to come through on the womens side of hip hop. The Game needs more lady of rages,, Mia X's and Eves, and even moreso Latiffahs. This bi*ch would make decent one-and-done pr0n feature but she needs to brush up on her pen game or start thinking about hiring a publisher to write tell-all books or something. The bi*ch looks borderline fat as well, not being snobbish but for real this bi*ch is nothing special.

One last thing, It always looks rediculous when female r*pers try to reverse the roles and objectify men in their videos like men do women, but it always end with the men looking gay as hell which i find hilarious
 6 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 5_star_smitty said:
says the guy with 2 GEORGIA teams in his avy...
georgia who ranks 8th in AIDS cases in America

You HIV n*ggaz is coming out the wood works.......sorry I offended yall...........enjoy the rest of your lives though.

Take Care
 6 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
HIV / AIDS
Africa's Struggle with HIV/AIDS

Africa disproportionately bears the burden of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Although only 11% of the world's population lives in Africa, roughly 67% of those living with HIV/AIDS are in Africa. (1,2) In Africa, there were 22.4 million people living with HIV and 1.9 million new HIV infections in 2008. An estimated 14 million children in Africa have been orphaned as a result of HIV/AIDS. (2)

n*ggaz acting as if I said something outrageous............and um 5 Star Smitty can k!ll that fu*king noise being since Cali is at the top of the fu*king list...........bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 MainEv3nt said:

[pic - click to view]

this her.
 11-10-2011, 07:24 AM         #50
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #51
Da Candy Man 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
all she got goin for her is that a.ss, she whack tho, Nicki got bars
 6 years ago '04        #52
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
dam tat hoe thick as sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Bigtime 'meh'

seriously its time for something new to come through on the womens side of hip hop. The Game needs more lady of rages,, Mia X's and Eves, and even moreso Latiffahs. This bi*ch would make decent one-and-done pr0n feature but she needs to brush up on her pen game or start thinking about hiring a publisher to write tell-all books or something. The bi*ch looks borderline fat as well, not being snobbish but for real this bi*ch is nothing special.

One last thing, It always looks rediculous when female r*pers try to reverse the roles and objectify men in their videos like men do women, but it always end with the men looking gay as hell which i find hilarious
3D NA'TEE From Nawlins is EXACTLY what the game needs

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-10-2011 at 09:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,844 | Props total: 20547 20547
 MONSTALOCC said:
3D NA'TEE From Nawlins is EXACTLY what the game needs

WHOA!!! BARS!!! a.ss is .... but the bars tho
 6 years ago '04        #55
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
she means c*m or come ..lmao
 6 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
I cant relate to female rappers....stick to singing.
 6 years ago '06        #57
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 11-10-2011, 08:45 AM         #58
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
fu*k that....the HIV numbers in Africa too high for me to even consider fu*king a broad who say she from there or been there.

4REAL said:
So because HIV is in Africa, you wouldn't consider an African women? You know where else HIV is high? In African American women and Latina women; I guess you wouldn't consider them either right? You're completely ignorant. You must sleep with women raw or something to make such a dumb comment which in turn would make you dumb. If you educated yourself, you'd know that condoms existed to protect yourself from HIV.
This^^^^:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agree ment6:
 6 years ago '05        #59
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,440 | Props total: 1376 1376
 peeyump said:
Why you worried about where I stick my d!ck? If I hear that Guadalupe from around the corner got the monster, guess what......I'm not fu*king with Guadalupe! I hear that HIV is heavy in Africa due to alot of social problems and issues......therefore I'm not fu*king with a chick from Africa. You mad? Why.........more bi*ches from Africa for you to stick your little d!ck in n*gga. I'm good on that.............and the comment you shot to my cp........."your not a pimp, your ignorant" k!ll yaself.
Who cares what women you go after? Your prior statement of HIV in Africa is like a white person saying that he'd never drive through a black area because all black people carry guns and that the murder statistics in black areas are high so he won't take any chances of getting shot there. It's a stupid yet ignorant statement. Your statement is the equivalent of that.

You made an ignorant statement and yet somehow you expect to not get called out on it. You're the type of person that thinks white people don't have aids and will end up sleeping with a white woman unprotected and getting the full blown monster. The point of my post is that AIDS is everywhere. You can't attribute it to an entire country or to a certain ethnic group. The person you may least expect to have it, may have it. Condoms exist for a reason. Own up to your denseness.

Last edited by 4REAL; 11-10-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #60
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
at least her a.ss look natural
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy