Meet Nikki Minajs New Competition in The Ass and Rap Department. From Africa.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
She bad
 6 years ago '10        #22
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
mind gone..
 6 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 4REAL said:
So because HIV is in Africa, you wouldn't consider an African women? You know where else HIV is high? In African American women and Latina women; I guess you wouldn't consider them either right? You're completely ignorant. You must sleep with women raw or something to make such a dumb comment which in turn would make you dumb. If you educated yourself, you'd know that condoms existed to protect yourself from HIV.

Why you worried about where I stick my d!ck? If I hear that Guadalupe from around the corner got the monster, guess what......I'm not fu*king with Guadalupe! I hear that HIV is heavy in Africa due to alot of social problems and issues......therefore I'm not fu*king with a chick from Africa. You mad? Why.........more bi*ches from Africa for you to stick your little d!ck in n*gga. I'm good on that.............and the comment you shot to my cp........."your not a pimp, your ignorant" k!ll yaself.
 11-09-2011, 11:48 PM         #24
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
So because HIV is in Africa, you wouldn't consider an African women? You know where else HIV is high? In African American women and Latina women; I guess you wouldn't consider them either right? You're completely ignorant. You must sleep with women raw or something to make such a dumb comment which in turn would make you dumb. If you educated yourself, you'd know that condoms existed to protect yourself from HIV.
 11-09-2011, 11:53 PM         #25
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Why you worried about where I stick my d!ck? If I hear that Guadalupe from around the corner got the monster, guess what......I'm not fu*king with Guadalupe! I hear that HIV is heavy in Africa due to alot of social problems and issues......therefore I'm not fu*king with a chick from Africa. You mad? Why.........more bi*ches from Africa for you to stick your little d!ck in n*gga. I'm good on that.............and the comment you shot to my cp........."your not a pimp, your ignorant" k!ll yaself.
Washigton DC has a higher rate by percentage then the whole West africa..... So now u wont fu*k Amerie? or any bi*ches from there?

Nobody saying your wrong but know more facts before you come out and say dumb sh*t cause it really does sound ignorant. think for your self, not just what the media has you thinking
 6 years ago '10        #26
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 factorx3 said:
Washigton DC has a higher rate by percentage then the whole West africa..... So now u wont fu*k Amerie? or any bi*ches from there?

Nobody saying your wrong but know more facts before you come out and say dumb sh*t cause it really does sound ignorant. think for your self, not just what the media has you thinking

seem like you n*ggaz getting offended.....I wonder why.
 6 years ago '10        #27
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661

[video - click to view]

How her stomach flat wit ALL THAT a.ss N t*ttieS, AND THEM THIGHSSSS!!! And the accent!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-10-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
Lola>>>>this chick
 6 years ago '11        #29
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
shes fu*kin ugly as fu*k, eww
 6 years ago '06        #30
teamSkeem 166 heat pts166
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 225 225
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Lola>>>>this chick

lola looks better but she drop her donkey.....literally
 6 years ago '05        #31
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19745 19745
 Awsolot said:
damn

lord have mercy
 6 years ago '04        #32
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4601 4601
Id Put my Mack down. Hit it then Quit it. REPEAT
 6 years ago '06        #33
SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,936 | Props total: 67339 67339
wheres all the "this isnt hip hop" trolls at?
 6 years ago '09        #34
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
b00ty
 11-10-2011, 01:34 AM         #35
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bigtime 'meh'

seriously its time for something new to come through on the womens side of hip hop. The Game needs more lady of rages,, Mia X's and Eves, and even moreso Latiffahs. This bi*ch would make decent one-and-done pr0n feature but she needs to brush up on her pen game or start thinking about hiring a publisher to write tell-all books or something. The bi*ch looks borderline fat as well, not being snobbish but for real this bi*ch is nothing special.

One last thing, It always looks rediculous when female r*pers try to reverse the roles and objectify men in their videos like men do women, but it always end with the men looking gay as hell which i find hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #36
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '06        #37
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
lazy eye though, other than that, sounds like the stuff i'd hear on the radio. good luck to her.
 6 years ago '07        #38
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 factorx3 said:

here is one African i really wanna fu*k

[pic - click to view]

11-10-2011, 02:00 AM         #39
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how she competition when this bi*ch is barely known even on the internet
 6 years ago '10        #40
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
Why??

Edit - I watched 2nd video... I won't front, she has dat dere thickness but why does the Hip-Hop community allow such clownish acts? That's why Rap isn't really respected by too many of people outside of it because there's so much of this stupid shiit going on.

When did the rappers start handing the microphone to models? Then, when did rappers start handing it to females who don't even look good enough to model?

Last edited by ThRoWeD MaN LaN; 11-10-2011 at 02:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy