Juvenile Cosigns Drake's "Back Dat Azz Up" Remake

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,197 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Blacknitro said:
Bcuz Yin Yang sh*t is not hood. Juvy sh*t is respected in hoods nationwide.

And none of Yin Yang sh*t had the impact of "Back that Azz Up". 400 Degreez went 4x platinum off that sh*t. What Yin Yang album do????????????

n*ggas need to stop hatin and just admit that "Back that Azz Up" was monumental.
Ying Yang ain't hood? Just stop embarrassing yourself
 6 years ago '10        #102
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 strongthetruth said:
I don't give a fu*k about no Boxden statistics! I KNOW I know what the fu*k I'm talking about I don't need nobody to co-sign me
you can even ask dj's. when they spinnin a mix of b00ty songs in the club I'm sure they'll tell you back that azz up is the centerpiece of that mix. its the home run of b00ty songs, the coup de grace, its like the finishing touch to a really good mix.
 6 years ago '07        #103
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you can even ask dj's. when they spinnin a mix of b00ty songs in the club I'm sure they'll tell you back that azz up is the centerpiece of that mix. its the home run of b00ty songs, the coup de grace, its like the finishing touch to a really good mix.
Centerpiece? Home run? I'm weak
 11-10-2011, 01:03 PM         #104
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Practice was the most awkward sh*t i've heard in my life..

it was beyond horrible,the OG Back that a.ss up>>

i'm havin' a middle school flash-back

LMFAO @ Tru "bounce that a.ss" being bigger than back that a.ss up,hummingbird a.ss n*ggas make silly comments.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 11-10-2011 at 01:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #105
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30531 30531
n*ggas acting like back that a.ss up was some illmatic sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #106
space
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
I never said Yin Yang ain't hood. I said they singles were not hood. Nobody outside of Georgia really cared about them in terms of the hood.
"Whistle While You Twerk, Say I Yi Yi, Salt Shaker, Naggin, Smoke By Myself" ain't hood? Just be honest and admit you really don't know nothing about them
 6 years ago '06        #107
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Blacknitro said:
It was better than anything on Illmatic imo.
your opinion means less than my baby godsons then. let's call a spade a spade.
 6 years ago '07        #108
space
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
The fact that this thread is this damn long, just shows how classic "Back that Azz Up" is.
Naw it shows how clueless most n*ggas on Boxden really are. I seldom post but I just couldn't resist this fu*kery
 6 years ago '05        #109
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
that song is jokes
 11-10-2011, 01:10 PM         #110
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
"Whistle While You Twerk, Say I Yi Yi, Salt Shaker, Naggin, Smoke By Myself" ain't hood? Just be honest and admit you really don't know nothing about them
The n*gga sayin' that nobody was checkin' Ying Yang Twins because they were making grimey sh*t.n*ggas checked for Ying Yang based off the strength of their club songs like Salt Shaker,The Whisper song, and Get Low while Juvie was makin' that gangsta sh*t n*ggas in hoods everywhere was fu*kin' with,400 degreez still gets played today,and not just because of "Back that a.ss up".

Back that a.ss up was a classic song on a hood classic album.
 11-10-2011, 01:17 PM         #111
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First... I really and I mean I really doubt Juvenile likes that version to begin with. In the end, he's getting paid and most importantly, he's playing good ol' industry politics, so I'm not surprise at all by his response.

Practice is simply awful and only overly emotional f*gs will bump this sh*t... because just like a female, they believe their "dime piece" will come to their rescue in a white unitard horse to help save their manhoods. The original is absolutely self explanatory and this version does nothing but embarass itself.
 6 years ago '04        #112
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
Hahahah y'all turnt this thread completely around lmao... I ain't gon even get in this,I'm just gonna say ying yang twins tried to bite new orleans bounce sound more than a few times. So fu*k them wack a.ss washed up n*ggaz and them or they songs shouldn't b mentioned in the same sentence as "back that a.ss up"
 6 years ago '04        #113
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
i like the song and the album

too many of yall insecure fu*ks act like it takes away from ur manhood or something to listen to the album

kids these days tryin to prove they so hard
 6 years ago '07        #114
space
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
I know they made some great songs that were very unique. But they don't reflect the hood. That's the point. You said n*ggas don't give they sh*t props like they give Juvy props and I'm tellin u, it's bcuz they sh*t ain't hood. I didn't say it was wack. I said it ain't hood. That's why n*ggaz don't respect them and that's why they are RARELY brought up on boxden and n*ggas clown them as YOU SAID.

And just bcuz they got nasty a.ss content don't make them hood. MTV Jackass got some nasty a.ss content too and that sh*t ain't hood.
It's clear you don't know what hood is. And you tryna make it seem like n*ggas in the hood was ridin' down the street bumpin' "Back That Azz Up" when it came out. It's a b00ty shake song and that's what it was treated as meaning it was a song bi*chES was jammin' to not n*ggas And EVERYTHING about Ying Yang is HOOD
 6 years ago '05        #115
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Blacknitro said:
You're just a deluded hater. "Ha" and "Back that Azz Up" are two of the most original songs in music history. And that first verse on "Back that Azz UP" is up there with the best rap verse ever.
 11-10-2011, 01:45 PM         #116
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of drake fans have no fu*kin clue who Juvenile is....
 6 years ago '06        #117
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas acting like back that a.ss up was some illmatic sh*t
it was better
 6 years ago '06        #118
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 Perplexity said:
90% of drake fans have no fu*kin clue who Juvenile is....
thats not tru
 6 years ago '04        #119
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some people might be saying it's garbage, he ruined a classic, but I think it's a great track. The fact he even had the balls to recreate it is clap worthy.
Agreed
 6 years ago '04        #120
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 Plizaya J said:
i like the song and the album

too many of yall insecure fu*ks act like it takes away from ur manhood or something to listen to the album

kids these days tryin to prove they so hard
I have a friend of mine that was like "I don't like it! Too much singing!" Like you didn't know Drake sings.

Idk what n*ggas be expecting. Ever since Drake came on the mixtape scene he's had a singing background. Don't know why kats expect him to just be all brolic on every song on his albums.

And another thing, why do the fellas get all up in arms about his singing anyways?? So you'll listen to R&B singers with no problem but since Drake sings you call him "soft"??

Somebody explain this to me....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy