NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
 Nyuzi said:
You can't be serious bruh. That beat alone sh*ts on anything to drop in recent years. It takes artistry to even construct a true "b00ty shaking" classic that will stand the test of time and be the GOAT party song.
Lol no. Dude is right.
 6 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 DJ Maximum said:
this n*gga just want to do a song with him to get his money up

juvie knows thats a disgrace to the original song

that's what im saying of course he likes it $$$$$
 11-10-2011, 10:09 AM         #83
yowee1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some people might be saying it's garbage, he ruined a classic, but I think it's a great track. The fact he even had the balls to recreate it is clap worthy.
co-sign
 6 years ago '07        #84
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
This song is fu*kING terrible!! I lost the lil bit of respect I had for Juve for co-signing this bullsh*t. When I first heard the song, I couldn't stop laughing sh*t is mad awkward
 6 years ago '05        #85
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Blacknitro said:
The best thing about the song was the lyrics and the fact that he kept sayin yea after every line. The first verse is one of the greatest verses in rap history. Not to forget the Lil Wayne chant at the end. It's one of the most unique songs in music history and easily one of the greatest rap songs ever. Far from another b00ty shakin song. Most b00ty shakin hits don't even have the getto element that "Back that Azz Up" has. It's a b00ty shakin anthem that doesn't go anywhere near pop music. The beat was great, but it wouldn't be classic without the one of a kind rappin Juvy laid on it.
First verse was one of the greatest verses in rap HISTORY? Back dat azz up was one of the most unique songs in MUSIC HISTORY? bi*ch shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #86
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
 deemoney23 said:
This song is fu*kING terrible!! I lost the lil bit of respect I had for Juve for co-signing this bullsh*t. When I first heard the song, I couldn't stop laughing sh*t is mad awkward
if someone was paying you for permission to do one of your songs you would cosign too. Juvenile could probably care less. He knows Drake sells and he is gonna eat off of that no matter how corny Aubrey is.
 6 years ago '08        #87
americanhustler 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 197 197
 justinjones said:
im more surprised that cash money doesn't have the masters
let the chuuch say amen! i knew baby had them sh*ts lol.
 6 years ago '06        #88
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Tampon Music
 6 years ago '06        #89
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 strongthetruth said:
And for dude asking for 5 classics here's 10 (it's many more). Like I said before I'm born and raised in the south and this what I grew up on. We really didn't even have any real rap down here until The Geto Boys and Outkast and n*ggas like that came out. Y'all over hyping "Back That Azz Up" cuz it's a lotta sh*t y'all don't know about and never heard before. And also I'm a club head and "Back That Azz Up" is cool but it don't get hoes twerking down here like y'all thinking. It's more of a commercial b00ty shake song so to speak.

1. Pop That pus*y - Luke & 2 Live Crew
2. TRU- Bounce Dat a.ss
3. Scarred - Luke
4. Lil' Jon feat. Ying Yang - Get Low
5. Da Dip - Freak nasty
6. 2 Much b00ty in Da Pants - Soundmaster T
7. nasty Dancer - Kilo Ali
8. I Wanna Rock - Luke
9. Shake What Ya Mama Gave Ya - Poison Clan
10. Ride Out - DJ Trans
Salute my dude. These lames on here don't know what they're talkin about, which is why this post got ignored. Actin like "classic" b00ty shake songs are some rare gem in the hip hop world that are sacred and should never be touched by mortal hands once the track is laid down.

Back Dat Azz up is a "classic", no doubt.

But Practice is a very well done remake and Drake stayed in his lane w/ it and flipped it into a slow jam. Plus dude got co-signed on it by the whole label which put it out in the first place so I'll take that over some dudes that take all their frustrations out on a keyboard.
 6 years ago '10        #90
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 2028 2028
that remake is garbage
Juvie know that sh*t wack
 6 years ago '06        #91
Existbulai 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
Garbo
 6 years ago '05        #92
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,316 | Props total: 6446 6446
that song hurts my heart
 6 years ago '05        #93
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,316 | Props total: 6446 6446
 BlackandGifted said:
Tampon Music
wet mash potatoe music
 6 years ago '10        #94
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
lol @ dumb n*ggas saying Juve getting paid off that & get ya money Juve

n*gga Birdman own the masters

Last edited by OJ Pimpson; 11-10-2011 at 11:27 AM..
 11-10-2011, 11:37 AM         #95
gxh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aubrey wasnt even on degrassi yet fukkin kid was takin actin lessons..i was callin in hot 97 to get tickets to ruff ryders/cash money tour when that track came out......................and now the jew gets to "remake" it into TRASH.... u gotta be fukkin jokin me.....juvee magnolia days that vibe that feel ,and years later a simp from canada gets to remake it....idunno anymore
 6 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
some of y'all are overrating the hell out of that song

ying yang got some classic a.ss shaking songs too but y'all would be quick to diss the sh!t out of them
 6 years ago '07        #97
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
 justinjones said:
some of y'all are overrating the hell out of that song

ying yang got some classic a.ss shaking songs too but y'all would be quick to diss the sh!t out of them
You can't tell these fools nothing
 6 years ago '10        #98
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 strongthetruth said:
You can't tell these fools nothing
its clear that you in the minority though. cuz as you've seen, most ppl think that back that azz up was a classic
 6 years ago '07        #99
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
 ondatpurple said:
its clear that you in the minority though. cuz as you've seen, most ppl think that back that azz up was a classic
I don't give a fu*k about no Boxden statistics! I KNOW I know what the fu*k I'm talking about I don't need nobody to co-sign me
 6 years ago '06        #100
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 strongthetruth said:
n*ggas wildin' saying it's something wrong with Drake's version of the song. Good music. Disgrace to the song? n*ggas acting like "Back That Azz Up" was a Hip-Hop masterpiece . It was a b00ty shaking song that probably took 10 min. to make that just happen to blow up. If it came out today n*ggas on here would call it garbage. Musically Drake's version is better.
lol this is what i'm sayin. the sh*t was catchy, and blew up. it wasn't no big part of hip hop history, gtfoh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy