Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2011, 12:22 AM         #41
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
n*ggas wildin' saying it's something wrong with Drake's version of the song. Good music. Disgrace to the song? n*ggas acting like "Back That Azz Up" was a Hip-Hop masterpiece . It was a b00ty shaking song that probably took 10 min. to make that just happen to blow up. If it came out today n*ggas on here would call it garbage. Musically Drake's version is better.
to be honest them n*ggas made songs like it was nothing, it didnt take them
long to record tracks back then when they were hot
 11-10-2011, 12:24 AM         #42
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
We talking bout the artists here though not the producers. The best thing about "Back That Azz Up" was Mannie. And b00ty shake is b00ty shake. We have a million classic b00ty shake songs down south and that song ain't even top 5
back that a.ss up not being top 5 down here, u joking right?
 6 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,452 | Props total: 25145 25145
....Did That n*gga Just Say Practice Is Better Than Back Dat Azz? Did I Read That Right?
 6 years ago '08        #44
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13698 13698
The song is terrible tho just like all the other bad songs on take care
 6 years ago '04        #45
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
Album covers, songs.... these guys just share.
 6 years ago '05        #46
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Sam Rothstein said:
Juvi don't care as long as he get a check. I bet if Drake didn't reach out to him he'd be saying, "Man that sh*t lame as fu*k, and he made it into an R&B song too. Get real n*gga."
Drake didn't reach out to him and ask him permission to do the song....he did the song put it on the retail version of the album had his label lawyer contact juvie which is a standard business practice and Juvie cleared after he negotiated what royalties he wanted from the song..it...if Juvie hated the song and was a hater he could have easily said hell no and the song woulda got left off the album..side note say what u want about baby he got his original squad great deals and they still eat off the sh*t they was doing 13 yrs ago can't say that about diddy
 11-10-2011, 12:48 AM         #47
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still trying to ride drake's d!ck

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Lol. Y'all went from loving Drake, to absolutely hating dude.
 11-10-2011, 01:07 AM         #49
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
We talking bout the artists here though not the producers. The best thing about "Back That Azz Up" was Mannie. And b00ty shake is b00ty shake. We have a million classic b00ty shake songs down south and that song ain't even top 5
Dude stop, I hate when n*ggas go out of their way to downplay the original to justify the new sh*t. I understand you might be a young n*gga and feel strongly about the music of your time, but if you not gonna brush up on history then refrain from speaking on it to not sound like an herb in the furture...yall n*ggas gotta stop with this outlandish a.ss statements...SMH

That song is classic. No not southern classic, overall hip hop classic, Top 5 if not Top 3, instantly gets the club poppin

And the best thing about that track was everything, It took juvie's one of a kind delivery and Mannie's producing and unique swagger on his verse to make it all come together, That wasnt just a track for any ole n*gga to get on because it was a hot beat

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 11-10-2011 at 01:12 AM..
 11-10-2011, 01:22 AM         #50
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Lol. Y'all went from loving Drake, to absolutely hating dude.
I went from not knowing much about him to hearing n*ggas on Bx talking about him too much.
I understand the appeal of dude, not my cup of kool-aid, but just because I dont rock with dude's music doesnt mean im gonna make 5 threads about how much he sucks, he's a non factor to me. Never bothered to give dude a listen besides the stuff ive heard by chance on the radio and dont plan it unless he goes into some artistic renaissance puts out something that just shatters my opinion of him. By the way, i think he's cool, just not a priority.

but youre right, i can distinctly remember how Drake was gettin the Lil B treatment. Damn, Hip hop fans are fickle. This obscession with the underdog destined to be shunned once he gains mainstream appeal is retarded, people always act surprised when the singles get more "single-like" and the audience become more bleached with every top-charting album. Same ole cycle
 6 years ago '04        #51
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 SM said:
song is terrrrrible

I unchecked this sh*t from my iPhone. It's easily the worst noise on Take Care. I mean, really Drake. WTF
 6 years ago '04        #52
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
practice would be a super dope r&b mixtape track

yall just want drake to be some gangsta rap or down south pimp sh*t and he aint

hes a pop artist so he makes pop music

imma pop a broad to this track some time soon got added to my freakin i tunes mix rite when i heard that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #53
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
i like both songs
 6 years ago '04        #54
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
juvie should hop on the remix and maybe get a verse from mannie or baby that be kinda fresh
 6 years ago '11        #55
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
Song was terrible... they shouldve slapped drake for singing on that track.. disrespecting the original song like that smt
 6 years ago '07        #56
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Pos said:
Drake made a hit, into another hit

Practice will be all over the radio.
they play slow jams on the radio?

then again i dont remember the last time i actually tuned into any radio station
 6 years ago '11        #57
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
I dont know if im more surprised that Juve agreed to let him use it or that Juve really has the rights to that song.
 6 years ago '09        #58
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
song is terrible.
 6 years ago '04        #59
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Album is actually pretty good but that song just did not do it for me. Pretty bad actually..
 6 years ago '07        #60
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3332 3332
 marcusaka50 said:
please give 5 downsouth b00ty songs that are better than back that a.ss up.

so quick people forget
I'm not about to go on a b00ty shake song search but Three 6, Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Luke, Poison Clan, etc. all have multiple "classic" b00ty shaking songs down here. And it's a few more artists those are just off the top of my head. And not taking anything from "Back That Azz Up" but b00ty shake songs come a dime a dozen in the south no matter how classic they are.

Last edited by strongthetruth; 11-10-2011 at 06:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy