Next Call of Duty Planned For 2012: Modern Warfare 4?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2011, 10:26 PM         #41
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The next Call Of Duty is by Treyarch, which shouldn't be hard to confirm since that is the pattern the company is going in. However, I have a friend who works for Activision and I can confirm the title is "Call Of Duty: Who really gives a sh*t? You'll buy it anyway! fu*k you!" Game will include a gigantic dildo peripheral that tacks on an extra $20 to the price tag, and is required to be sat on in order to play the game. In addition, Call Of Duty Elite will become obsolete, and you will have to buy "Call Of Duty Super Duper fu*k You Consumers Elite," which will run around $120. The Elite will be the only way to go as Map packs will be released every 3 days for $15. Also, the game plays a lot like former Call Of Duty games!

6 years ago '06        #42
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 bi0 said:
Am running sht in k!ll confirm ranked like 2000 in the world!
"I'm"
 6 years ago '11        #43
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 rawdawgpdolo said:
from what i read months go they bough the title rights to a future warfare and something else i cant think of so im really believing its prob Future Warfare
I wouldnt touch that sh*t with a 10 ft pole..I hate futuristic shyt
 6 years ago '07        #44
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 DMoney3481 said:
The next Call Of Duty is by Treyarch, which shouldn't be hard to confirm since that is the pattern the company is going in. However, I have a friend who works for Activision and I can confirm the title is "Call Of Duty: Who really gives a sh*t? You'll buy it anyway! fu*k you!" Game will include a gigantic dildo peripheral that tacks on an extra $20 to the price tag, and is required to be sat on in order to play the game. In addition, Call Of Duty Elite will become obsolete, and you will have to buy "Call Of Duty Super Duper fu*k You Consumers Elite," which will run around $120. The Elite will be the only way to go as Map packs will be released every 3 days for $15. Also, the game plays a lot like former Call Of Duty games!

6 years ago '11        #45
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
COD: Simolia

I dont think they should be dropping a new COD every year, maybe year n half, every other year. Buil some hype/anticipation. Pretty soon itll be stale like Madden after constant annual releases
 6 years ago '05        #46
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
they need to take a 2 year break seriously
 6 years ago '08        #47
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
i think imma stick with MW3 for 3 years and just milk it..It don't make sense to buy MW4 when u just bought them map packs they sell every other month. they just wanna steal all ur money.
 6 years ago '10        #48
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
 mattdogg444 said:
they need to take a 2 year break seriously
You aren't a smart business man I can see.
 11-16-2011, 08:02 AM         #49
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMoney3481 said:

Funniest sh*t I read so far today.

*preorders at gamestop*
 6 years ago '06        #50
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
lets go Vietnam, or Call of Duty: Space Rangers lol, at least it'd be something different
 11-16-2011, 02:25 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only a matter of time before this series turns into guitar hero 2.0 and goes away.

it's already at it's peak and its nothing but downhill from here.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Black Ops 2 would make more sense..
 11-16-2011, 03:33 PM         #53
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeh they need to stop with all these cod4 expansion packs and start workin on cod 5
 6 years ago '08        #54
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
fu*k it, they should make it into a RTS game. But you can also do FPS style too...
 6 years ago '04        #55
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
Yall making it sound like it's going to be redesigned and sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #56
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
This is activision we are talking about so how can anyone be surprised another one is coming out next year

This is the same activision that ran Guitar Hero series and Tony Hawk series into the ground

Activision has been known for milking popular franchises for everything they are worth until people lose interest. COD is next.
 11-16-2011, 06:50 PM         #57
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
This is activision we are talking about so how can anyone be surprised another one is coming out next year

This is the same activision that ran Guitar Hero series and Tony Hawk series into the ground

Activision has been known for milking popular franchises for everything they are worth until people lose interest. COD is next.
ding ding ding u r winnar.

game should of died years ago it's bland and boring and thank god they don't control what blizzard makes or we would be seeing diablo 13 next year.
 11-16-2011, 06:52 PM         #58
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy