Joe Paterno To Retire At The End Of The Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
check my time stamp and then check yours...whats next from you?
 6 years ago '11        #82
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
you said the AD was out. no sh*t that was 4 days ago. you edit every post. i guess when you change facts thats what happens
How do you change facts? If I changed facts then that is saying I lied to cover up truths. I did not LIE to coverup a mistake. I initially said the AD was fired when I meant president. The AD WAS fired or step down whichever it was. So what is the basic of you saying I change facts? If it is fact then it needs no changing! So whether I initially stated if the AD or University President were outed its still TRUTH...but since you have no points you spend time canvassing my post for any TRUTHFUL inaccuracies. I said 4 people were fired but by your count it would only be 3. Anyway Spanier's job is supposed to be done by days end making it 4. Stop cluttering the board with all of the smiley's and bullsh*t re-quoting. I'm the only one bringing any substance to this thread. You've brought NOTHING in any form. All you have done was play the clueless village idiot.
 6 years ago '11        #83
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
a 28 year old needs to be told to call police?

you keep calling me guy. are you gay?
Because I call you guy? Im gay? Im done with this thread guy you can have it
 6 years ago '04        #84
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I knew he'd be given until the end of the season

Joe Paterno has as much rep and power as the governor
 6 years ago '11        #85
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Paterno did nothing wrong. Would the moral thing have been to do something more? Yes. But why should i hold up joe pa do a higher standard than any random person. Remember the 2 year old run over by a car a couple weeks ago and people just kept walking? The human instinct is not to tell the cops, its to pass the buck on to someone else.
 6 years ago '04        #86
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 maxnn said:
Paterno did nothing wrong. Would the moral thing have been to do something more? Yes. But why should i hold up joe pa do a higher standard than any random person. Remember the 2 year old run over by a car a couple weeks ago and people just kept walking? The human instinct is not to tell the cops, its to pass the buck on to someone else.
I really sincerely hope this post was intended to be a joke??
 6 years ago '11        #87
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 dtown1759 said:
I really sincerely hope this post was intended to be a joke??
Sadly its not a joke. Too many examples in history tells us that human instinct is to pass the buck on a horrific thing occuring and hope someone else does something. I'll post another one: 40 people, of all different races, backgrounds, cultures, watched as a woman gets r*ped and murdered. No one tried to stop it, call the cops, no one did anything, because they hoped one of the other people would do something.
 6 years ago '04        #88
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
Everything I've read about this Jerry Sandusky guy has made me sick. If he's found guilty, he deserves whatever he gets and more. What a fu*kin' dirtbag!

I understand Joe is old school and you want to stand by your friends but Cotdamn man, you gotta make sure you take every step you can to protect children from predators and messed up situations. I mean, you have Mike McQuarry, your a.ssistant coach telling you another coach is fu*king a 10 year old in the a.ss in the shower and you don't stomp a mud hole in that muphucka? Shame on McQuarry for just leaving and not fu*king up Sandusky when he saw it.

I'm done... This sh*t is too wack!
 11-09-2011, 03:38 PM         #89
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe is innocent. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Off topic but that 2 year old being run over in China is a bad example

People didnt help not because they didnt care but because in China there have been multiple instances of people falling or getting hurt and when someone would stop by and offer a.ssistance the next day they would end up getting sued.

It has happened so much that people don't help at all in China for fear of extortion from the person that is in trouble.
 6 years ago '05        #91
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
end of an ERA
 6 years ago '04        #92
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 WalterWhite said:
I don't get this sh*t at all... What is he suppose to do? Go to the cops based off of rumors? I could understand if he witnessed it but he didn't. He did everything he could do, handed it to the person in charge and he was fired.

What about the sick fu*kers that actually saw it and didn't go the cops?

And am I suppose to believe it's a coincidence that these kids waited 10+ years and pick the middle of the season, the best season PSU has had in years to come out.
Not Rumors.....Two witnesses SAW Sandusky committing these acts and told Paterno.....Nuff said....He should....:iough:
 6 years ago '11        #93
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
he sucked as a coach anyway.
 6 years ago '04        #94
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11669 11669
 M said:
Exactly, if it were anyone else he'd be in jail, he shouldn't even have the option of retiring, I don't give a sh*t about his history there
you know why
 6 years ago '10        #95
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
Why does this remind me of Sleepers...
 6 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
Here is the first real sh*t that's been said on the subject on ESPN:
 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM         #97
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He shouldn't coach another game, PERIOD. Him finishing the season may destroy PSU for years to come. The public outrage is unfortunately going to be against the team, whereas if Joepa left NOW, it would diminish some of the heat the players will probably receive.
 6 years ago '05        #98
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Look I don't think Paterno supported this. I think maxnn made a great point about everyone's first instinct being to just pass the buck. But he has to take the fall with the rest of his cohorts. While only Sandusky committed the crime, the fact that 3 or 4 grown a.ss men including the President and AD, after being alerted of the situation, stood by and did nothing but tell Sandusky to simply not bring the boys on campus is almost as bad as what Sandusky did. The fact that Paterno knew what was happening and opted to pass the buck to the AD shouldn't put him in jail but he should never coach another football game.

Also, notice I don't know the names of the AD or the President of PSU. But I know Paterno, and so does everyone else. He is the face of that football program and that university. Even if he didn't have hard evidence on Sandusky at the time...even it was the word of a grad a.ssistant...his stature alone would have been enough to open a legit investigation. Seriously Sandusky abused more kids after Paterno and the rest of these idiots were informed of his crimes. They are partly responsible because they knew that if Sandusky wasn't in jail or wasn't being investigated that nobody but them knew what was going on. Paterno had an obligation to take it further and he did not.

And finally, it's because the guys taking the fall for this are relatively unknown that so many people are calling for Paterno's job today. He is the face of that university, the identity and as far as everyone around the country is concerned if he doesn't take the fall then justice on that particular level was not served.

Last edited by iggyemu; 11-09-2011 at 05:09 PM..
 11-09-2011, 05:09 PM         #99
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
victim #4

"sandusky even guaranteed victim #4 could be a walk on player at penn state"
death Penalty.
 11-09-2011, 05:19 PM         #100
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it was a black coach....

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy