Joe Paterno To Retire At The End Of The Season

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 King856 said:
but you're holding him responsible for sh*t that happened in 94 because he found out in 02.

he did report it to the head of university POLICE
Huh? Dude allegedly r*ped someone in '94, and he allegedly r*ped SOMEONE ELSE in '02. Last I heard, there were NINE separate reports of kids being abused at different times. It's not the same thing, it's a separate incident. I don't get your logic, according to you if someone did something one time, then every other time he may or may not have done it, he shouldn't be held accountable.
 6 years ago '11        #62
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
This site is funny at times and the jokes are amusing but when it comes to s3xual deviance towards children the jokes HAVE TO fu*kING STOP! 99.9% of the world's population have the strictest laws regarding this. The worst crime a human can commit is s3xual a.ssault/rape of another human child! There are no grey areas in this situation. This is the problem with society today...we are imbeciles when it comes to the smallest of moral issues. Our education system does not teach morality and our parents do not address what the basic tasks of being a human are. These type of issues while very sensitive are occurring much more than before. Unlike the Catholic Church...Penn State football touches home FOR A LOT of people, Joe Pa touches a lot of people...its time for society to teach our kids whats morally right and what we as humans should be morally held responsible for. There is a duty as human and a man to do the RIGHT THING and not just the LEGALLY right thing.

Harboring a known pedophile is irreputable...and the systematic coverup of this shows how much college football cares about NOTHING but THEIR own bottom line. I hope the families of the victims file the largest civil suit known to man against Sandusky and Penn State as co-defendants! Since Penn State didnt want to wash their hands completely of Sandusky a lawyer shouldn't have a problem stating that he was officially still apart of the school's administration as a non-paid ambassador of the University.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 12:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
S|S 
space
space
and it's up to the authorities to determine that, not you, not JoePa.

if no criminal actions are ever taken against JoePa, all this will at least be a legacy crushing indictment on JoePa's apathy towards morally doing the right thing and his lack of respect towards children's rights and safety.

whether or not JoePa knew his pedo-friend Sandusky was a pedo for years or not has nothing to do with reporting an incident when it may or may not have happened, each time it may or may not have happened.

you mention several times the issues of hearsay, word of mouth, and other technicalities that should be paid attention to. and the way to combat those issues is with reports, incidents documented properly.
 6 years ago '11        #64
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
so the police knew and did nothing. what was Paterno suppose to do?
Police did not KNOW about the s3xual a.ssault in the showers at Penn State. They knew about the Sandusky taking showers with young boys because the mother of 1 got Sandusky on tape asking him if he ever did it and touch her son....He said he did and apologized. The parent didnt seek further investigation from my limited knowledge of that incident.
 6 years ago '04        #65
S|S 
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
This site is funny at times and the jokes are amusing but when it comes to s3xual deviance towards children the jokes HAVE TO fu*kING STOP! 99.9% of the world's population have the strictest laws regarding this. The worst crime a human can commit is s3xual a.ssault/rape of another human child! There are no grey areas in this situation. This is the problem with society today...we are imbeciles when it comes to the smallest of moral issues. Our education system does not teach morality and our parents do not address what the basic tasks of being a human. These type of issues while very sensitive are occurring much more than before. Unlike the Catholic Church...Penn State football touches home FOR A LOT of people, Joe Pa touches a lot of people...its time for society to teach our kids whats morally right and what we as humans should be morally held responsible for. There is a duty as human and a man to do the RIGHT THING and not just the LEGALLY right thing.

Harboring a known pedophile is irreputable...and the systematic coverup of this shows how much college football cares about NOTHING but THEIR own bottom line. I hope the families of the victim file the largest civil suit known to man against Sandusky and Penn State as co-defendants! Since Penn State didnt want to wash their hands completely of Sandusky a lawyer shouldnt have a problem stating that he was officially still apart of the school's administration as a non-paid ambassador of the University.
 6 years ago '11        #66
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
no he's not bigger, but he is the program. obviously the program is in jeopardy because Joe Pa is involved.

If Joe Pa didn't know anything about this it wouldn't be that big of a story.

but if if if if you were a player
Yes it still would of been a story because a former coach was seen first hand s3xually a.ssaulting a minor in a Penn State facility. Joe Pa wouldn't be in the news though. Big Red took this to Joe Pa and once he was involved (which he obviously didnt want to) he wanted to make his involvement in this disgusting and vile situation as minimal as possible. SO he took the safe and legal course of following protocol. Too bad he forgot that the rest of society actually have MORALS. I mean look what society did to Mike Vick for f!ghting and k!lling dogs. You think raping children on company grounds is going to fly...Joe Pa fu*ked up and he should fired not allowed to retire
 6 years ago '11        #67
DCballer40 
space
space
space
This entire ordeal is an example of "Diffusion of responsibility"....this story in 15-20 years will be discussed in a University's Sociology class as a case of moral decency within a hierarchy setting. Its the perfect example.
 6 years ago '11        #68
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
i agree he should be fired, I agree he's the king so whatever happens on his watch is his fault. But some of you are going to far saying he was supporting the sh*t.
Are you an idiot? He was supporting this dude. How many stories of this man touching little boys do you have to hear before you say enough is enough. There is a reason in 1999 Sandusky abruptly retired. Here is a timeline of this pedophiles actions ALL DOCUMENTED...and then you tell me if Joe Pa wasnt harboring this mofo. And when I mean by harboring I mean letting him have keys to the building even after all of this, having an office in said building, STILL allowing him to bring children around the facilities.
 6 years ago '11        #69
DCballer40 
space
space
space
1994 or 1995: A boy identified only as Victim 6 meets Mr. Sandusky at a picnic sponsored by The Second Mile when he was 7 or 8.

1994: Meets Victim 7, who is 10. Over the next couple of years, there is shared showering and cuddling when the boy stayed at Mr. Sandusky's home.

1995 or 1996: Victim 5, age 7 or 8, meets Mr. Sandusky through The Second Mile. He says that later, sometime between 1996 and 1998, Mr. Sandusky pins him against a shower wall and places the boy's hand on his p*nis.

1996 or 1997: Victim 4, age 12 or 13, has indecent contacts with Mr. Sandusky. This victim became a fixture in the Sandusky household and attended many football events over the years. Either before or after alleged s3xual a.ssaults, the victim receives expensive gifts from Mr. Sandusky.

1998: Victim 6, age 11, is taken to a locker room in the Penn State football facility, and Mr. Sandusky showers with him, giving him a bear hug. When he was dropped off at home, the boy's mother learns about the shower and contacts university police. A detective listens in on two phone conversations with the mother and Mr. Sandusky on May 13, 1998, and May 19, 1998. Mr. Sandusky admits to the joint showering.

June 1, 1998: State Department of Public Welfare investigator and the university police detective interview Mr. Sandusky. He said he would not shower with children again.

May 1999: PSU football coach Joe Paterno tells Mr. Sandusky he will not be the next head coach at PSU. This precedes Mr. Sandusky's retirement.

Summer 2000: Victim 3, between 7th and 8th grade at the time, meets Mr. Sandusky. He claims his genitals are touched and there are bear hugs in the shower.

Fall 2000: A janitor sees Mr. Sandusky in the shower at the PSU football complex with Victim 8. The boy was pinned against the wall while Mr. Sandusky performed a s3x act on him. The janitor tells other janitorial staff and his boss. His supervisor tells him how to make an official report. Such a report is never made; there is discussion among janitorial staff of concern about their jobs if they report the incident.

March 1, 2002: A Penn State football graduate a.ssistant, whose name is not in the presentment but who since has been identified as Mike McQueary, now the team's wide receiver coach and recruiting coordinator, witnesses Mr. Sandusky having s3x with Victim 2 in the shower at the Lasch Football Building.

March 2, 2002: Mr. McQueary reports what he saw to Mr. Paterno.

March 3, 2002: Mr. Paterno contacts the PSU athletic director, Tim Curley, his immediate supervisor.

Mid-March 2002: Mr. McQueary meets with Mr. Curley and Gary Schultz, senior vice president for finance and business.

Late March or early April 2002: Mr. McQueary hears back from Mr. Curley that Mr. Sandusky's keys to the locker room were taken away and the incident had been reported to The Second Mile. Mr. Curley and Mr. Schultz said PSU president Graham Spanier was told that an incident had occurred in the shower but was not given the full details initially reported by Mr. McQueary.

2005 or 2006: Victim 1 meets Mr. Sandusky. In 2007, they start spending time together during the track season at the boy's high school, with the boy staying overnight at Mr. Sandusky's residence in State College, during which s3xual activity occurred. Mr. Sandusky gave the boy expensive gifts.

2006 or 2007: A wrestling coach at a Clinton County elementary school enters a weight room at school and finds Victim 1 and Mr. Sandusky lying on their sides in physical contact.

Throughout 2007 and 2008: Mr. Sandusky performed a s3x act more than 20 times on Victim 1.

Spring 2008: Victim 1 terminates contact with Mr. Sandusky while a freshman at Central Mountain High School in Clinton County.

Later in 2008: Victim 1's mother contacted the school, which barred Mr. Sandusky from the school and reported the incident to police.

Between January 2008 and July 2009: There were 57 calls from Mr. Sandusky's cell phone to Victim 1's home phone.

September 2010: Mr. Sandusky retires from The Second Mile.

December 2010: Mr. McQueary testifies before grand jury.

Jan. 12, 2011: Mr. Curley and Mr. Schultz testify before grand jury.

Nov. 4, 2011: Charges filed against Mr. Sandusky related to s3xual abuse of eight boys, and against Mr. Curley and Mr. Shultz for lying to the grand jury and failing to report the incidents to the proper authorities.

Read more:
 6 years ago '11        #70
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
see this is where you lose credibility. penn state touched home more then the catholic church? just shut the fu*k up. you sound retarded

there are 1000000x more catholics then there are Penn State fans
How many blacks are Catholic? How many people in rural Pennsylvania are Catholic?...are YOU Catholic? Did you spend time DEFENDING your local bishop of sodomizing 10 year olds in showers and then the coverup like you are Joe Pa and Sandusky? I dont remember the Catholic Church scandal being front page news on Boxden. So it IS a FAIR a.ssessment to say the scandal has hit "home" more than the Catholic Church scandal. I didnt say it hit/affected MORE people.

Answer me this was the Catholic church scandal front page of the Washington Post, New York Times/Post, CNN, AND ALL SPORTS CHANNELS? No it wasn't...so please shut your face up on that topic. I didnt see 1 story of the Catholic Church scandal on ESPN, Big 10 network or gambling boards online. That right there is touching countless millions of people alone...this story has crossed so many social platforms its crazy.
 6 years ago '11        #71
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
so in 99 Joe Pa knew? proof? where's the time line?

so he was harboring him but told him he wouldnt be the next coach? that makes no sense
After the incident in 1998 it was brought to Joe Pa. Joe Paterno is the MOST important man in State College. I would bet my LIFE that he was told by the police or by Sandusky himself of the incident involving the child in the shower IN 1998. Matter of fact he did know because they had a discussion with the higher ups and they called it "horseplay" There are direct quotes of this which i will find after typing this.

In 2002 "Big Red" brought first hand accounts of seeing Sandusky having s3x with a minor in the Penn State facility showers. Now...if Joe Pa thought Big Red were lying why keep him around for 9 more years? So in 4 years Joe has had the police tell him of innapropriate behavior by Sandusky in the SHOWERS of Penn State and then he has a graduate a.ssistant tell him he saw Sandusky in the Penn State showers doing what he did. 1+1 where I'm from = 2....and twice Joe Pa was given information that would of allowed him to BAN Sandusky from ever setting foot on Penn State soil. He chose not to....these pedophiles are sometimes very powerful people. Joe Pa has some explaining to do and thats why his a.ss is getting ran out of State College. He did nothing on the matter. Also the police cannot arrest Sandusky without having a victim. If those fu*ks at Penn State had called the authorities after the '02 incident they could of found that child and pressed charges against Sandusky. Thus Joe Pa and the PSU brass were harboring a pedophile
 6 years ago '11        #72
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
this makes you the dumbest fu*ker in AMerica. seriously so because its not on ESPN or the Big 10 network means it's not as big
You my friend are trying too hard to be an idiot. No where in my post did I say it was not bigger...I specifically said it didnt cross the platform that you and I are speaking on which is sports and entertainment. Carry on with your day, your not worth me addressing any longer.
 6 years ago '11        #73
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
I know about 02. I already said he should be fired but you're adding your own facts. where in the Grand Jury testimony does it say Joe Pa knew in 1998? I'll wait

in 98 Police told Joe Pa about this? then why didnt they arrest him? again I'll wait
1998: Victim 6, age 11, is taken to a locker room in the Penn State football facility, and Mr. Sandusky showers with him, giving him a bear hug. When he was dropped off at home, the boy's mother learns about the shower and contacts university police. A detective listens in on two phone conversations with the mother and Mr. Sandusky on May 13, 1998, and May 19, 1998. Mr. Sandusky admits to the joint showering.

June 1, 1998: State Department of Public Welfare investigator and the university police detective interview Mr. Sandusky. He said he would not shower with children again.

May 1999: PSU football coach Joe Paterno tells Mr. Sandusky he will not be the next head coach at PSU. This precedes Mr. Sandusky's retirement.

Now being a smart man that I think I am if Joe Pa is the single most important man in State College, I would think the school police would of notified him of their investigation of one of his coaches. Now I can be a very stupid silly naive person such as yourself and believe Joe Pa a resident of State College for over 50 years at the time of this situation KNEW NOTHING of this but that would take a special type of fool which I am not. Joe Pa knew. Also in the indictment it doesnt have to say he was told because none of the situation involved Joe Pa. Joe Pa had a deposition regarding the 2002 events because he was INVOLVED. Now if Big Red would of went straight to the police and not Joe Pa...Joe Pa wouldnt be in the Grand Jury testimonies AT ALL because he wouldn't of been involved directly only Big Red and the police.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 11-09-2011, 01:05 PM         #74
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
this makes you the dumbest fu*ker in AMerica. seriously so because its not on ESPN or the Big 10 network means it's not as big
my dude the whole point of this story is EVERYBODY envoled is at fault

and mos def joe pa

if somebody you have wacthed grow up and are great friends with each others familys came to you at your home and said a man who you both love and respect and are dear friends was r*peing a fu*king child at your place of business :disdain2: there is no way in the fu*king world that you would think its HERSAY or some kind of joke
 6 years ago '11        #75
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
what a retard. just because he was doing it in 99 doesnt mean people knew.
HUH? The District attorney AND the University police knew of Sandusky having inappropriate behavior with minors. He confessed to it in 1998 TWICE over the phone!

A detective listens in on two phone conversations with the mother and Mr. Sandusky on May 13, 1998, and May 19, 1998. Mr. Sandusky admits to the joint showering.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 01:18 PM..
 11-09-2011, 01:13 PM         #76
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet joe wishes the nba lockout would end, all reporters could give him a chance to escape if they just vanished
 6 years ago '11        #77
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
SO WHY NO ARREST?????????????? now the DA is covering it up?

answer this question. STOP DODGING WHY NO ARREST WERE MADE in 98
Dude Im not the DA...I don't know why they didn't arrest him! Im not sure why you keep asking me that...did I say I was the DA or ADA? I missed that post...you said no one knew in 1999 and I gave you the information that they did. Why didnt they move forward in 1998 I don't know. How about we ask the DA at the time Ray Gricar...oh wait he went missing and was pronounced dead in 2005 so I guess we wont know why.
 6 years ago '11        #78
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
but obviously they didn't know anything or they would have arrested him. thats the point.
I see what you are doing and its whatever to me but in 2002 Joe Paterno, Mike McQueary, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz had a duty and moral right to inform authorities of what took place in a Penn State facility. They did NOTHING, so you can try to make excuses for them or say "Why didnt they make an arrest" if you want. But if those men come forward and give the report to the police the AUTHORITIES could of sought after that child and gotten information out to the community for any other children to come forward. Then with that done the "arrest" you keep speaking on would of happened. But noooooo those 4 men above did nothing and another 9 years passed before the "arrest" took place.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #79
DCballer40 
space
space
space
They are going to talk about this on Outside the Lines....Im done typing on this matter, its giving me a headcahe.

ps Joe Paterno wont make it to season end. This is coming from a friend who is a PSU donor. Its going to get ugly if he doesnt step down NOW. Also the University President is out as well...so thats 4 top level jobs gone because Joe Pa didnt man the fu*k up and call the real police or State College police in 2002. Its a travesty but this will be a tale of morality that will be used as a study for business and companies with hierarchy

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #80
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
you're a true idiot. those 4 people arent fired because of Joe Pa. 2 of them LIED TO THE GRAND JURY.

the AD been out since sunday idiot.

Campus Police are real police obviously your booster friend hasn't schooled you on life at a big college campus
Guy stop it... if Joe Pa calls State College police or tells McQueary to call the police and BYPASS Schultz who is campus police and bypass the university those gentlemen wouldnt be testifying to a grand jury to begin with. The reason they lied in their depositions was because they were involved and lied to cover up their mistakes in COVERING up the scandal. Do you do this in every thread? Geez guy, its pathetic.

at 2:59 I edited my post to the University President who was let go TODAY. Your post was at 3:00pm your trolling is starting to get out of hand, hence why I said 4 people and not 3!

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-09-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago