NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11838 11838
As much as I hate the fact that Paterno is being allowed to stick around till season's end, I absoolutely cannot wait to see his fu*kin sorry a.ss squirm while the media is k!lling him in the post-game pressers
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
 WalterWhite said:
I don't get this sh*t at all... What is he suppose to do? Go to the cops based off of rumors? I could understand if he witnessed it but he didn't. He did everything he could do, handed it to the person in charge and he was fired.

What about the sick fu*kers that actually saw it and didn't go the cops?

And am I suppose to believe it's a coincidence that these kids waited 10+ years and pick the middle of the season, the best season PSU has had in years to come out.
You have to be one dumb fu*king idiot. Joe didn't kow sh*t based on rumors, he knew based off of an eyewitness account who came to him for advice on what he should do!!! You pieces of sh*t looking to defend this are just as sick as the muthafu*ka preying on at risk kids for his own sick little fantasies.
 11-09-2011, 10:58 AM         #43
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
what do you mean that that point...this was in 06. these "allegations" were good enough that you told your higher ups. these "allegations" were good enough that sandusky was BANNED from the campus

they knew what was going on and if joe pa had to testify like the AD and others did previously he would be going to jail just like they will be for perjury. joe's superiors are being fired left and right and some will be going to jail for their actions so why they did what they did doesnt matter at this point because ultimately they will pay for what they did.

and one of the boys parents telling the police is what led to a 3 year investigation on sandusky.
what i meant was joe was approached about a possible child s3xual abuse...and joe did the right thing and told his superiors.

you wanted joe to ban jerry immediately because someone accuse of him child abuse...my point was at that point, it was just allegation which could have been false. Joe had to have let a thorough investigation go through first. he couldnt just ban jerry because someone came to him and said he saw jerry molesting a kid in the bathroom. what if another person comes and say they saw so so and so, and so on, and so on...do you just ban everybody. that was my point
 6 years ago '04        #44
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
And am I suppose to believe it's a coincidence that these kids waited 10+ years and pick the
middle of the season, the best season PSU has had in years to come out.
I think I missed this gem of a quote the first time around when I read this thread.

Read the
[pic - click to view]

Grand Jury Presentment you fu*kin ignorant dumbsh*t then do the human race a favor and go lie in traffic.
 6 years ago '09        #45
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
scusttttttttttttttttttttttt
 6 years ago '05        #46
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Little Dice said:
what i meant was joe was approached about a possible child s3xual abuse...and joe did the right thing and told his superiors.

you wanted joe to ban jerry immediately because someone accuse of him child abuse...my point was at that point, it was just allegation which could have been false. Joe had to have let a thorough investigation go through first. he couldnt just ban jerry because someone came to him and said he saw jerry molesting a kid in the bathroom. what if another person comes and say they saw so so and so, and so on, and so on...do you just ban everybody. that was my point
and yet when he saw no such investigation being done by the university he did nothing. he never spoke of it again. you're told that this dude sodomized a kid in the shower and feel as though your job is done just because you pass the buck. at the end of the day he turned his back on the situation

legally he did the right thing, i dont really think thats the question. morally however, his actions are inexcusable. he's not the only one, but everyone else is getting the door or will be in jail
 11-09-2011, 11:11 AM         #47
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet when he saw no such investigation being done by the university he did nothing. he never spoke of it again. you're told that this dude sodomized a kid in the shower and feel as though your job is done just because you pass the buck. at the end of the day he turned his back on the situation

legally he did the right thing, i dont really think thats the question. morally however, his actions are inexcusable. he's not the only one, but everyone else is getting the door or will be in jail
"legally he did the right thing"

and thats all the matter here. no one get persecuted for moral actions. joe isnt responsible for no one.

btw why didnt the kids parents refused to allow their children to attend penn state games?
 6 years ago '06        #48
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I'll say it again:

The SECOND that GA saw what he saw, Joe Paterno's goose was cooked. Remember, this apparently started in '98. The Grad. a.ssistant saw this sh*t happening in 2002. Regardless of what happens, "How can you let this happen on your watch?!?!" would be what folks say.

That's not to say that he shouldn't have told the police. He should have. That said, Paterno never had a chance. Complete and utter shame was going to come out of this, regardless of what actions he took.
 6 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Little Dice said:
"legally he did the right thing"

and thats all the matter here. no one get persecuted for moral actions. joe isnt responsible for no one.

btw why didnt the kids parents refused to allow their children to attend penn state games?
"joe isnt responsible for no one" thats not true especially if you're a college football coach. let a recruiter go to a parents home trying to get their son saying "we're responsible for no one" and see how the parent feels about that. and as far as im concerned everyone is responsible for the safety of our youth

and this isnt a matter of persecuting for moral actions, its about this being the biggest cover up in the history of sports and possibly higher education and you have to remove the people that were apart of it and joepa played an integral role in it
 6 years ago '04        #50
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
yo Little Dice you dumbsh*t the issue that everyone is up in arms about has nothing to do with JoePa's actions and everything to do with BASIC HUMAN DECENCY, MORALITY and his INACTIONS. Something which supposedlly JoePa "hung his hat on for his entire career".

And as a sidenote: why the fu*k has ESPN spent the past 2 hours honoring his no-character gutless fu*kin a.ss. I don't recall them showing OJ's top 10 plays in Jun of 1994
 11-09-2011, 11:33 AM         #51
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe ja just as guilty...dude a old piece of sh*t
 11-09-2011, 11:34 AM         #52
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
yo Little Dice you dumbsh*t the issue that everyone is up in arms about has nothing to do with JoePa's actions and everything to do with BASIC HUMAN DECENCY, MORALITY and his INACTIONS. Something which supposedlly JoePa "hung his hat on for his entire career".

And as a sidenote: why the fu*k has ESPN spent the past 2 hours honoring his no-character gutless fu*kin a.ss. I don't recall them showing OJ's top 10 plays in Jun of 1994
he is just a kid look for attention that why he is try n to defend these fu*king devils.

ESPN made tressel the devil for letting these big bad black thugs trade in plastic rings for tats and they said his worst crime the fact he knew what happend for 6 mounth and this old f*g knew for 18 fu*kING YEARS
 6 years ago '04        #53
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Paterno's legacy lead off with his role in harboring a pedophile and letting him use his team as a hunting ground for his deviousness. This guy shouldn't coach the rest of the season, old dude still trying to manipulate the program by coaching the last few games before retiring. Pathetic. The quickest way to start the healing for Penn State is to start over, now. If I were a player on that team, I wouldn't want to play for this pedo-supporter.
 11-09-2011, 11:44 AM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
next time something happen at your job, head directly to police without discussing with your superiors and see what happen. Joe did his job.......and you ignored my question...why didnt the boys parent go to police
they went to the po po in 94

then sandusky said sorry to the police and one of the boys mothers in 08 and they covered it up

and nobody to this day even knows who the kid is that he was r*peing in the shower
and i doubt if he told his mom

and these are AT RISK KIDS so some of them might not even have parents

and no employer in the country can fire you because you report a r*pe that you have witnessed at work and mos def when its a 60 year old man and a ten year old boy

i hope you are just try n to be funny
if not then you have to be a future preditor or you have been r*ped yourself and you liked it so there for you see nothing wrong with it
 11-09-2011, 11:49 AM         #55
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
he found out in 02. 2011-2002 is 18 years? yeah you're a smart one.

it's not about race last I checked all the kids were white too. sh*ts sad.
he was FIRST invetigated in the year 1994

and then he admitted to it in 1998 to one of the boys mother and the police

2002 was when the coach saw him r*pe n the kid with his own eyes

and know its not about race at all and i wasnt try n to make it seem like it is
 6 years ago '04        #56
S|S 
space
space
 King856 said:
while I agree he should retire now, you're not a player you're a faceless dude on the internet talking out your a.ss.manipulate the program? he is the program and for that he should be let go today. but his players gave him a standing ovation so I guess they're all pedo-supporter-supporters
sorry, no one person is bigger than a program and a university. from one dude on the internet talking out hiss a.ss to another.
 6 years ago '06        #57
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 bigree61 said:
he was FIRST invetigated in the year 1994

and then he admitted to it in 1998 to one of the boys mother and the police

2002 was when the coach saw him r*pe n the kid with his own eyes

and know its not about race at all and i wasnt try n to make it seem like it is
94????? You're bullsh*tting me, right?
 11-09-2011, 11:55 AM         #58
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #59
S|S 
space
space
 King856 said:
so the police knew and did nothing. what was Paterno suppose to do?
report the incident. simple. whatever happened in '98 has nothing to do with what happened in '02...
 6 years ago '04        #60
S|S 
space
space
 King856 said:
no he's not bigger, but he is the program. obviously the program is in jeopardy because Joe Pa is involved.

If Joe Pa didn't know anything about this it wouldn't be that big of a story.

but if if if if you were a player
are you a Penn State player?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy