Joe Paterno To Retire At The End Of The Season

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15381 15381
It wasn't only Joe Paterno's fault though. After the first incident in 2002, he went up to an executive at Penn St to inform him of what happened. What did the executive do? NOTHING.

There's more people to blame in this situation than just Joe Paterno.
 6 years ago '08        #23
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 refuze said:
It wasn't only Joe Paterno's fault though. After the first incident in 2002, he went up to an executive at Penn St to inform him of what happened. What did the executive do? NOTHING.

Nobody is saying that only joe pa should be held accountable tho
 6 years ago '08        #24
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 6 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 refuze said:

thats my point they are all GONE, the AD already resigned, they are currently looking for replacement for the president of the university to get his a.ss out ASAP, and yet joe pa gets to "retire" and finish the season. he is just as culpable as anyone else.

i'll repeat he let this known pedophile be on the sidelines during the game with a kid, this is after he was informed of the incident in the shower
 11-09-2011, 09:47 AM         #26
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like jalen even more now. 100% truth.
 11-09-2011, 09:47 AM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he better get charged with a crime

he knew about this sh*t 18 years ago and the fu*king preditor was in the weight room last week working out

Last edited by bigree61; 11-09-2011 at 09:57 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 bigree61 said:
he better get charged with a crime

he lnew about this sh*t 18 years ago and the fu*king preditor was in the weight room last week working out
the dude still has an office there and as recently as yesterday his name was still in the admin directory at the university website
 6 years ago '04        #29
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
Why wait? He is a freaking joke and a disgrace to the program. The only people he is pleasing with this move are a select few in Happy Valley who are still apologizing on his behalf. Everyone else in the country is OUTRAGED! GET A CLUE JOE.

II guess if he resigns, no one really knows who will not call the plays while not being on the sidelines and not wearing a headset for PSU .

If JoePa does not coach thiis Saturday, it will be the first time he has not coached since......... well, last Saturday.
 11-09-2011, 10:23 AM         #31
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont get it, was it Paterno's responsibility to go to police? As a coach, he is just another employee at Penn State. And he followed employee protocol by reporting to his superiors about alleged s3xual child abuse. The rest was none of his business. He did what he was supposed to do.
 6 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 Little Dice said:
I dont get it, was it Paterno's responsibility to go to police? As a coach, he is just another employee at Penn State. And he followed employee protocol by reporting to his superiors about alleged s3xual child abuse. The rest was none of his business. He did what he was supposed to do.
so your cool with joe pa letting sandusky be on the sideline during a game with a child after he was told that this dude sodomized a kid in a shower?

thats doing what you're suppose to do?
 11-09-2011, 10:35 AM         #33
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
so your cool with joe pa letting sandusky be on the sideline during a game with a child after he was told that this dude sodomized a kid in a shower?

thats doing what you're suppose to do?
at that point and it was only allegations. was joe supposed to discriminate because of an allegation? as if people dont make false allegations?

why didnt the boys parents go to police? why didnt joe superiors go to police?
 6 years ago '06        #34
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Doesn't make me any if he get fires or not. sh*t is fu*ked up in State College and the damage has been done already.
 11-09-2011, 10:42 AM         #35
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
yes the fu*k it was

no as a man

he hasnt been just another employee in 40 years

there is no protocol when it comes to kids being r*ped in your locker room shower except the human one

if you believe this then youa are just sad and you need some help yourself
 6 years ago '09        #36
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Its only right that he has to retire. I honestly think he should have been fired but its just another few games left so he can have his last moments.

I just wish Notre Dame had been as smart with our coach after the kid was k!lled on that lift last season
 6 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Little Dice said:
If I'm not mistaken Sandusky wasn't a Penn St employee at the time of the incident so yeah Paterno fu*ked up by not going to the police. Everybody involved should have been headed right to the police immediately if they were too scared to beat the hell out of Sandusky and get the child out of harm's way.
 11-09-2011, 10:51 AM         #38
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
yes the fu*k it was

no as a man

he hasnt been just another employee in 40 years

there is no protocol when it comes to kids being r*ped in your locker room shower except the human one

if you believe this then youa are just sad and you need some help yourself
next time something happen at your job, head directly to police without discussing with your superiors and see what happen. Joe did his job.......and you ignored my question...why didnt the boys parent go to police
 6 years ago '04        #39
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 WalterWhite said:
I don't get this sh*t at all... What is he suppose to do? Go to the cops based off of rumors? I could understand if he witnessed it but he didn't. He did everything he could do, handed it to the person in charge and he was fired.

What about the sick fu*kers that actually saw it and didn't go the cops?

And am I suppose to believe it's a coincidence that these kids waited 10+ years and pick the middle of the season, the best season PSU has had in years to come out.
dudes a known pedophile and Paterno still let him around kids for the past 10 years. yes its a coincidence, nobody cares about psu

if you ask me, paterno should be looking at a court date at the least for his involvement in putting these kids in danger of this pedophile
 6 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 Little Dice said:
at that point and it was only allegations. was joe supposed to discriminate because of an allegation? as if people dont make false allegations?

why didnt the boys parents go to police? why didnt joe superiors go to police?
what do you mean that that point...this was in 06. these "allegations" were good enough that you told your higher ups. these "allegations" were good enough that sandusky was BANNED from the campus

they knew what was going on and if joe pa had to testify like the AD and others did previously he would be going to jail just like they will be for perjury. joe's superiors are being fired left and right and some will be going to jail for their actions so why they did what they did doesnt matter at this point because ultimately they will pay for what they did.

and one of the boys parents telling the police is what led to a 3 year investigation on sandusky.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy