Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
he said "cant wait for somebody else to spit on this beat (no not you papoose)" hahahahaahahhaah
 6 years ago '06        #162
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1213 1213

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #163
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
Someone make a "NO...NOT YOU PAPOOSE" meme lol
 6 years ago '07        #164
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
"No... not you Papoose." was the funniest thing in here because of how unexpected it was.
 6 years ago '04        #165
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
I read about two sentences and had to stop. Dude sounds like he should be wearing a helmet and have someone wiping up his drool.

I tried to read reviews for other sh*t but it was the same nonsense.
 6 years ago '09        #166
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19344 19344
 ballergenetics said:
this dude has to do video reviews...
I'd pay to see that sh*t.
would be funnier if the real ghost read these out loud lmao
 11-10-2011, 01:55 AM         #167
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He called this ni99a "THE KITTEN WHISPERER!" :laughing19:......................
 6 years ago '04        #168
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 smoothmotionz said:
lol at you guys taking fuking ghostface seriouslly.
just shows how many sensitive simp n*ggas be on here pulling a marvins room on the weekend with Drake bumping in the background to justify their emotional meltdown........

review is on point at the core weak bars and a lot of soft as sucka sh*t being uttered from aubrey BUT I do like the album though can't front Drake is just ridiculous.......

I understand being a fan but how you defend Drake simpery is beyond stanish.....
 11-10-2011, 02:08 AM         #169
Subzi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knew Big Ghost was gunna k!ll dude in this sh*t. Ghost delivered.
 6 years ago '04        #170
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 4839 4839
I don't read every review dude does to keep it from getting stale but I had to read this sh*t. I'm a fan of the album but damn, this sh*t is hilarious..

[pic - click to view]

11-10-2011, 02:23 AM         #171
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That review was both funny and on fu*king point. I heard the album and after reading this review, if you disagree or get mad at what "ghost" is saying, chances are you're a soft pus*y that can't handle the truth about Aubrey and his music. To put it simply: After listening to this album, I can honestly say that Drake doesn't have any balls at all and that he now has a full time working pus*y between his pants.

bi*ches gone love this album because it tells them all the bullsh*t they want to hear.... but unless you suck d!ck or take a d!ck up your a.ss, if you a regular HETEROs3xUAL Guy... this is not the album to own! This album is a as gay or as pus*y as a dude having a belly button ring.

Again... how the fu*k is this dude getting so many passes? But what can I expect from a generation of kids that need Katy Perry to tell them they are fireworks or special. Overall, this album is fu*king awful!
 6 years ago '07        #172
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
If you didn't agree with this review you are apart of the 1% b..... @ stans supporting his over emotional simping a.ss til the end.

Im a fan of rapping drake, but this rnb drake can take a nose dive into a drained pool thats filled with fabric softener sheets. at his bi*chass.

Only good songs on that album are: Underground Kings, We'll Be Fine, Lord Knows.

Last edited by brand name; 11-10-2011 at 02:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #173
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
 bigbarcelona said:
That review was both funny and on fu*king point. I heard the album and after reading this review, if you disagree or get mad at what "ghost" is saying, chances are you're a soft pus*y that can't handle the truth about Aubrey and his music. To put it simply: After listening to this album, I can honestly say that Drake doesn't have any balls at all and that he now has a full time working pus*y between his pants.

bi*ches gone love this album because it tells them all the bullsh*t they want to hear.... but unless you suck d!ck or take a d!ck up your a.ss, if you a regular HETEROs3xUAL Guy... this is not the album to own! This album is a as gay or as pus*y as a dude having a belly button ring.

Again... how the fu*k is this dude getting so many passes? But what can I expect from a generation of kids that need Katy Perry to tell them they are fireworks or special. Overall, this album is fu*king awful!
Do you even comprehend how ignorant and stupid you sound? If you're under the age of 16, then I can see how you could write something like this due to a young age and being naive but if you are an adult, I legitimately feel sorry for the way you were raised.

I hope that maturity and intelligence coincide with your future at some point in time.
 6 years ago '07        #174
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 theHighlife04 said:
Do you even comprehend how ignorant and stupid you sound? If you're under the age of 16, then I can see how you could write something like this due to a young age and being naive but if you are an adult, I legitimately feel sorry for the way you were raised.

I hope that maturity and intelligence coincide with your future at some point in time.

Was going to respond to him but realized he's never had a girl, with a girl, or dealt with anything.

Not to mention the album vibes hard, I'm white, from the upper suburbs so maybe its just me .. Also 22, but sh*t is mad dope.

I use to be a Drake hater too, but people don't appreciate music these days.

They anticipate people to drop sh*t, just so they can be the first to hate and be "that" guy because their life is miserable and they feel the need to stand out.
 6 years ago '06        #175
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788

11-10-2011, 07:16 AM         #176
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:

I agree with you on some points.

Album is meh, I like three songs, the rest are just..... weak.
 6 years ago '07        #177
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 373 373
i love the album but this sh*t right here
 6 years ago '07        #178
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
god damn i should not have read this at work. i'm dying here. n*gga called him young playtex

and

Son always gotta be on some "Gurl you kno you look yo best when you jus gettin up in the morning n you got them creases on yo face from yo pillow n that crusty sh*t all in yo eyes cos thats the real you gurl awwwwwhhh" sh*t

6 years ago '05        #179
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I died reading this
 6 years ago '11        #180
RyanM15 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 16 16
big ghost face is a fu*king f*ggot.. get some pus*y n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy