Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Aw sh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #22
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
"the only n*gga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands"

6 years ago '04        #23
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
Accurate review.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
First paragraph was funny as fu*k lmao.
 11-09-2011, 11:06 AM         #25
Mannie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I agree with just about everything he said
That Practice track

And is it just me or is he taking a little shot at big Sean again on that first track? Or am I reaching?
 6 years ago '09        #26
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
The harvester of pauses.
 6 years ago '10        #27
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
"If you n*ggas cop retail versions of this sh*t dont forget to take the cd in for a yearly pap smear b."

6 years ago '07        #28
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 6 years ago '04        #29
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
i rarely laugh at his reviews since he got notoriety

its gettin stale now

as already stated,
the intro paragraph was laughable but the rest is meh

last one im reading gawd
 6 years ago '09        #30
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
"This n*gga gotta orchard of pauses blossoming all over this muthafu*ka. If yall enjoy these audio v*gina injections thats cool...but I cant fu*k wit this sh*t nahmean."

6 years ago '08        #31
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fu*kin decorum left in this n*gga. I tried to type out the muthafu*kin words to the hook n that delicate a.ss sh*t jus floated off the screen when I did it yo...so you jus gon have to listen to that sh*t yaself son. This n*gga gotta orchard of pauses blossoming all over this muthafu*ka. If yall enjoy these audio v*gina injections thats cool...but I cant fu*k wit this sh*t nahmean. I kno son is legedary as fu*k...but Stevie playin his harmonica over that sh*t at the end dont mean sh*t to me neither b. Might also be time for my dude to jus think bout lettin go of those braids already par. Those muthafu*kas start like 8 inches further back than they did in the 80s nahmean. No disrespect to the legend but Im jus sayin b...
 6 years ago '10        #32
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 6 years ago '11        #33
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
" Son...this sh*t jus makes me wanna hurt innocent creatures b. I might need to go punt my neighbor's dog across the fu*kin block jus to relieve my muthafu*kin tension after listenin to this bullsh*t rite here again son. This sh*t was like havin herpes in my ears b. You might only live once son...but apparently you can keep makin gay a.ss music forever if you wanna."

"Drake is what happens when ya son is conceived during a period week namsayin. That n*gga was jus conceived on the wrong end of a menstrual cycle yo. These n*ggas gon always exist bruh."

Last edited by TooMuchSulli; 11-09-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #34
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
But yo..I fu*ks wit this joint son. Real talk tho...I woulda fu*ked wit it even if there was no vocals until the Bawse comes in n gets his ignorant on anyways. If somebody gets me a instrumental of this joint Imma jus play the sh*t outta that muthafu*ka too son. Matter fact Im lookin forward to hearin OTHER n*ggas body this sh*t namsayin (no...not you Papoose). Cos son gave this n*gga one of the top 3 beats of the year nahmean. Plus Just Blaze beats is like jeggings son....they can make almost any bi*ch a.ss look good.

6 years ago '08        #35
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2775 2775
This sh*t here
Im pretty sure that son gets up in the morning n plays his harp for his cats n then slides down the muthafu*kin banister in his satin man nightie n has a full glass of brea$t milk before he goes to the studio n hammers out some pooned out sh*t like this b.
 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM         #36
im starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafu*ka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that n*gga witta beatin v*gina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only n*gga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the v*gina nectar-garglin n*gga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn....Drake

6 years ago '04        #37
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
"the message to this muthafu*kin joint is basically that all the other n*ggas that this broad done fu*ked wit was jus practice for her...for when she would eventually meet Aubrey's beige a.ss n be able to show him what she done learned namsayin. Again yo...Im sayin...who says sh*t like that? Wack a.ss creepy r*pe type n*ggas is who b. n*ggas who hang out by the pool at night time n scare broads away...like this n*gga rite here.."
 6 years ago '05        #38
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
 6 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
IM fu*kING CRYING.

i haven even downloaded the album cuz drake is wack, but this sh*t sound about right, LOL.

fu*king
 6 years ago '11        #40
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
at most ofthis

//but whts actually funnier is this n*ggas amount of hatred simmering inhis blood
dude literally wrote 4047+ words dissin drake as much as he can; made me dig this sh*t tht much more

take care :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy