Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
19793 pageviews
227 comments

ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review

jlandryst said: image

Ayo whattup yall...the Hands of Zeus aka Thor Molecules aka Phantom Raviolis aka Cocaine Biceps... otherwise known as The Blog King n the Inventor of the Slap...is now officially back in the building namsayin. As summa yalls already kno...the god aint really no big fan of the n*gga whose album Im bout to discuss nahmean. But Imma give this sh*t a unbiased real a.ss n*gga persective yo. Imma ga'head n introduce the n*gga now namsayin. Ayo...kinda like ya boy Big Ghost...son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafu*ka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that n*gga witta beatin v*gina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only n*gga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the v*gina nectar-garglin n*gga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn....Drake. Now I promise yall...I aint got no expectations or plans to hate on this n*gga unless the sh*t jus so happens to be wack nahmean...Word is bond. Truth is...I aint really got nothin against son like that yo. Aight lets go...

Ayo fu*k this n*gga b. First off...this n*gga gotta stop wit this lonely mobster image he tryin to portray these days yo. This n*gga said this sh*t was bout him feelin like he a king tho. Son said "I used to stare at this world through a glass window and, like, two to three years later, I become a king in that world. That's who's sitting on that cover..." They give this n*gga a muthafu*kin goblet n a table for one witta candle n a bronze owl n now he runnin rap? n*gga ya respect from ya peers is as deep as the success you got in the mainstream. Aint nobody in rap lookin up to you like that cos you dope. Your success is whats dope to these n*ggas son. King tho? fu*k outta here b.

1. Over My Dead Body - A forreal....this sounds like the soundtrack to some Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants type sh*t son. I forget who the broad he got singin the hook on this muthafu*ka is...but i think its Renee Zellweger or some sh*t. I feel like Im inside a Barnes & Noble or a Starbucks b... This joint is more light in the a.ss than the fushigi gravity balls you see in those infomercials at 3 in the mornin son. But yo...how the first words that this n*gga got the nerve to utter on this muthafu*kin album gon be "I think I k!lled errybody in the game last year man"? Pardon me son? Word? You mean the same year that Kanye dropped another classic album in...while yo overrated a.ss uhhh....DID NOT? That year b? You mean the year when n*ggas predicted you was gon do a milli the first week out n you did 450k instead...n then a few days later Eminem dropped n he did like 750k in HIS first week n kept YOU from gettin back to the top of the charts? The same year that Em n Jigga won all the Grammys YOU was spose to take home? THAT year son? Oh.

2. Shot For Me - I dont even know what to say b. Like forreal...after hearin this sh*t...I wouldnt be surprised if this n*gga could pollinate a flower wit his fu*kin breath son. Im pretty sure that son gets up in the morning n plays his harp for his cats n then slides down the muthafu*kin banister in his satin man nightie n has a full glass of brea$t milk before he goes to the studio n hammers out some pooned out sh*t like this b. Sons talkin to a broad thru the whole song on some bitter sh*t n at one point the n*gga even says "The way you walk...thats me. The way you talk...thats me. The way you got your hair up...did you forget? Thats me" Son... Thats you? Aight then... But the boy aint done yet yo...at the end of the joint he proposes a toast. This is how that sh*t go...

"May your neigbors respect you
Trouble neglect you, angels protect you
And Heaven accept you".

Ayo I gotta toast for you too Drake..."May you shut the fu*k up"

3. Headlines - Lets be real...lotta yall muthafu*kas dont wanna accept that this sh*t was a crime against heteros3xuality...but thats cool. Yall feel like the human croissant did his thing on this sh*t. I respect that. But anyways...the god already had a few thoughts on this sh*t a few months ago namsayin. Yall can peep that sh*t rite HERE

4. Crew Love (ft The Weeknd) - Ayo I been startin to accept that maybe ALL these joints is gon be bi*chmade son. Truth is I fu*ks wit The Weeknd tho b. The music on this sh*t aint that bad...but it aint really no kinda beat namsayin. But then here come Young Angel talmbout havin "soldiers" n n*ggas "who came up off the strip" for him n "come up off the hip" for him if he need em to. I mean......jus stop that sh*t son. n*ggas kno ya pedigree b. Like you wasnt the little n*gga ridin ponies n doin cartwhels in the backyard livin that upperclass suburban life before you became a Canadian teen soap opera star n sh*t b. Now you the n*gga tuckin napkins in ya shirt while you eat cos you "mobbin like that" n orderin hits on n*ggas who disrespect you...jus stop it Aubrey. Son said "I think I like who Im becoming..." Im sayin the boy Aubs is startin to feel hisself a little too much b. Anyways son...when I thinks of Crew Love I think bout Beanie Sigel movin J Cole's mentor out his way so he could body the fu*k outta a glorious a.ss beat while Jiggaman in his prime delivers a hook that sticks to ya ribs namsayin. Thats what Im gon always think of son...

5. Take Care - Is this sh*t house? This sh*ts like some kinda African disco sh*t b. Nothin wrong witta n*gga gettin his international on but sons spittin those cream-filled bars again. Ayo son actually dropped the words "tears all over the pillowcase" namsayin...like I aint even had to make that sh*t up b. But dont worry ma...Aubrey got his cape on again ...tellin the broads of the world exactly what yall spose to be thinkin n feelin n how "Somebody shouldve told you something...to save you". The moisture levels on this sh*t got clouds formin over my speakers b.

"Pushin me away so I give her space

dealin witta heart I didnt break

I be there for you, I will care for you

I keep thinkin you jus dont kno..."

[pic - click to view]

6. Marvin's Room/Buried Alive [Interlude] (ft Kendrick Lamar) - Aka the "Player HATER'S Anthem". This n*gga jus gon use bein drunk as a green light to talk to a broad while her man aint around n tell her that son aint sh*t. This is what little marshmallow a.ss muthafu*kas do tho. Word. Now clown a.ss n*ggas is gon try n justify this sh*t as son jus dealin wit real n*gga emotions n sh*t...or like he aint afraid to jus be honest. Nah. fu*k ya real emotions b. Thats like sayin "oh son was jussa little tipsy off them 4 flirtinis he had n so he dropped dime on his mans who was violatin his parole but he was jus dealin wit some real n*gga emotions..." Nah yo. fu*k THIS n*gga b. But my dude Kendrick Lamar continuin his streak of rockin on other n*ggas high profile joints n stealin the whole spotlight from em by spittin the illest sh*t on the album. Problem is that the genius n*gga that sequenced these joints tacked the muthafu*kin interlude onto the end of this bullsh*t a.ss song yo...so you gotta either sit thru this audio progesterone ey'time or fast forward thru the muthafu*kin lotion dispensatizing takin place jus to hear that muthafu*ka son. Im tellin you tho son....this n*gga BEEN alignin hisself wit the n*ggas he most threatened by...the muthafu*kas he sees comin for a piece of HIS pie nahmean. Yall jus aint seein it. He wanna keep muthafu*kas like The Weeknd under his wing for a reason b. Theres a reason why son had J Coles a.ss openin for him (pause?) on tour. Theres a reason why son got Kendrick n ASAP Rocky openin for his a.ss on THIS tour b. These n*ggas might appreciate what son doin for em...but I see what the insecure shook n*gga who be goin thru broads purses while they in the bathroom is doin son. Imma need somebody to edit Aubrey off this track for me tho...

7. Underground Kings - Imma speak on this speak on this song one time one time Awwwwh. The beat is kinda trill. Yeah the beat is kinda trill Awwwhhhhhhh. But ahh cant take how son raps...no not even a liiiitlebit. Not even a liiiiittlebit. Naw ahh don't really giiiiveash*t. Nawwwwww...

Cos really ahh dont giveash*t. They - keep - tellin - me that - ahh - jus - need - to - learn - to - giiiveash*t. Maybe if you was in my shoes youd kno why ahh jus cant giiiiveash*t. Ahh think its deliberate. Yeah ahh think its deliberate.

This song is too much homos3x. Bwoy ahh aint into homos3x. This n*gga is so homos3x....nothin against homos3xuawwwwwwwls....But ah dont give a fu*k what boobie say. He - might - be - cool - wit - Bun - but - n*gga - Aubrey - aint - no -U-G-K....

Nawwww.....cos n*gga you be gay. Ah - think- that - the - whole - world - thinkin - you be into bootie play Ahh....n*gga ahh jus think this songiswack...I - wasted - 3 - whole - minutes - of - my - life - n*gga...I wannumback Ackhhh

8. We'll Be Fine - This sh*t got some bump to it. I was thinkin Young Angel might even try n lace this sh*t yo. This n*gga jus lazy as fu*k now tho son. Say what you want bout this n*ggas inability to display masculine tendencies n sh*t par..but son use to kno how to rap kinda namsayin. The n*gga aint exactly spittin those sewage bars he been slidin to Wayne...but son had a few Carter 4-worthy moments on this sh*t too yo. "I heard you got your ways...I never woulda known. She said "yer such a dog...I said yer such a bone".

Birdman gettin his handrub on all over the end of this sh*t too. sh*t had n*ggas worried cos he sounded like he was bout to rap....instead the n*gga jus did his best to paint this n*gga witta gangster brush....."Toronto stand up for one of the realest n*ggas...Drizzy wit the realest flow...y'kno? Toast to this gangsta sh*t fellas...." Word yo...jus look at this gangsta a.ss n*gga....

9. Umso Umso Umso Umso Usmo Proud of You (ft Nicki Minaj) - I aint even mad at this beat son...but the sh*t this n*gga be sayin yo...."I love it when your hair still wet cos you jus took a shower...runnin on a treadmill n only eating salad...sound so smart like you graduated college". I cant even stomach that sh*t b. Son always gotta be on some "Gurl you kno you look yo best when you jus gettin up in the morning n you got them creases on yo face from yo pillow n that crusty sh*t all in yo eyes cos thats the real you gurl awwwwwhhh" sh*t. That or he feedin broads that "you aint even kno how special you is cos other n*ggas dont be noticin it...but I do" sh*t. Ayo pardon me if you a female that happens to fall for this cornball sh*t...but most n*ggas DO be knowin bout these muthafu*kin covert broad tactics namsayin. This n*gga tellin you what you wanna hear n throwin all the other n*ggas you talk to under the bus....n got you convinced that he actually feel that way ma. Son be preyin on the weak. The n*gga jus gon parallel park his top down bi*chmobile on the track n do nothin but wait for these low self esteem havin broads to come flyin across the hood of his sh*t n take that bait. But its whatever namsayin. Let this n*gga get his false Beyonce female empowerment on. But that hook son. Ayo is this n*gga still attached to a placenta sack b?

10. Lord Knows (ft Rick Ross) - Anybody remember the last time Just Blaze produced a wack joint now? This beat is some incredible sh*t my n*gga. Rozay does his thing too...n if I couldnt understand what the homie Young Playtex was sayin...I would say his sh*t was aight too. But listen to this n*ggas bars son.....

"So Im goin thru her phone if she go to the bathroom n her purse rite there...I dont trust these hoes at all"

But yo..I fu*ks wit this joint son. Real talk tho...I woulda fu*ked wit it even if there was no vocals until the Bawse comes in n gets his ignorant on anyways. If somebody gets me a instrumental of this joint Imma jus play the sh*t outta that muthafu*ka too son. Matter fact Im lookin forward to hearin OTHER n*ggas body this sh*t namsayin (no...not you Papoose). Cos son gave this n*gga one of the top 3 beats of the year nahmean. Plus Just Blaze beats is like jeggings son....they can make almost any bi*ch a.ss look good

11. Cameras/Good Ones Go (Interlude) - That Jon B I hear son? Anyways this n*gga jus gon get his Lil Tunechi froggy flow on now. At the end of the day this is jus some more of that "Here n*gga hold my purse music" that son been specializin in for the last few years. But its almost like a cherub came n whispered in the n*ggas ear after he recorded this sh*t n told him "Son...this sh*t aint moist enough b...you need to come do a duet wit me now" for the interlude...

"Dont you go gettin married...dont you go get engaged

I know youre gettin older...dont have no time to waste

I shouldnt be much longer...but you shouldnt have to wait

Cant lose you..cant help it...Im sorry Im so selfish"
(scroll down a few replies for the rest - coutesy jlandryst)

[pic - click to view]

BIG GHOST CHRONICLES: Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review

227 comments for "Big Ghost Presents: The Take Care Review"

6 years ago '10        #2
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
Reserved.

Edit: Easily the funniest sh*t I've read all year. The review is on point. I knew some of these lyrics were just incredibly simp.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 11-09-2011 at 02:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #3
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Aw sh*t.

"I'll be back."
 6 years ago '04        #4
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10

Ayo whattup yall...the Hands of Zeus aka Thor Molecules aka Phantom Raviolis aka Cocaine Biceps... otherwise known as The Blog King n the Inventor of the Slap...is now officially back in the building namsayin. As summa yalls already kno...the god aint really no big fan of the n*gga whose album Im bout to discuss nahmean. But Imma give this sh*t a unbiased real a.ss n*gga persective yo. Imma ga'head n introduce the n*gga now namsayin. Ayo...kinda like ya boy Big Ghost...son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafu*ka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that n*gga witta beatin v*gina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only n*gga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the v*gina nectar-garglin n*gga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn....Drake. Now I promise yall...I aint got no expectations or plans to hate on this n*gga unless the sh*t jus so happens to be wack nahmean...Word is bond. Truth is...I aint really got nothin against son like that yo. Aight lets go...

Ayo fu*k this n*gga b. First off...this n*gga gotta stop wit this lonely mobster image he tryin to portray these days yo. This n*gga said this sh*t was bout him feelin like he a king tho. Son said "I used to stare at this world through a glass window and, like, two to three years later, I become a king in that world. That's who's sitting on that cover..." They give this n*gga a muthafu*kin goblet n a table for one witta candle n a bronze owl n now he runnin rap? n*gga ya respect from ya peers is as deep as the success you got in the mainstream. Aint nobody in rap lookin up to you like that cos you dope. Your success is whats dope to these n*ggas son. King tho? fu*k outta here b.

1. Over My Dead Body - A forreal....this sounds like the soundtrack to some Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants type sh*t son. I forget who the broad he got singin the hook on this muthafu*ka is...but i think its Renee Zellweger or some sh*t. I feel like Im inside a Barnes & Noble or a Starbucks b... This joint is more light in the a.ss than the fushigi gravity balls you see in those infomercials at 3 in the mornin son. But yo...how the first words that this n*gga got the nerve to utter on this muthafu*kin album gon be "I think I k!lled errybody in the game last year man"? Pardon me son? Word? You mean the same year that Kanye dropped another classic album in...while yo overrated a.ss uhhh....DID NOT? That year b? You mean the year when n*ggas predicted you was gon do a milli the first week out n you did 450k instead...n then a few days later Eminem dropped n he did like 750k in HIS first week n kept YOU from gettin back to the top of the charts? The same year that Em n Jigga won all the Grammys YOU was spose to take home? THAT year son? Oh.

2. Shot For Me - I dont even know what to say b. Like forreal...after hearin this sh*t...I wouldnt be surprised if this n*gga could pollinate a flower wit his fu*kin breath son. Im pretty sure that son gets up in the morning n plays his harp for his cats n then slides down the muthafu*kin banister in his satin man nightie n has a full glass of brea$t milk before he goes to the studio n hammers out some pooned out sh*t like this b. Sons talkin to a broad thru the whole song on some bitter sh*t n at one point the n*gga even says "The way you walk...thats me. The way you talk...thats me. The way you got your hair up...did you forget? Thats me" Son... Thats you? Aight then... But the boy aint done yet yo...at the end of the joint he proposes a toast. This is how that sh*t go...

"May your neigbors respect you
Trouble neglect you, angels protect you
And Heaven accept you".

Ayo I gotta toast for you too Drake..."May you shut the fu*k up"

3. Headlines - Lets be real...lotta yall muthafu*kas dont wanna accept that this sh*t was a crime against heteros3xuality...but thats cool. Yall feel like the human croissant did his thing on this sh*t. I respect that. But anyways...the god already had a few thoughts on this sh*t a few months ago namsayin. Yall can peep that sh*t rite HERE

4. Crew Love (ft The Weeknd) - Ayo I been startin to accept that maybe ALL these joints is gon be bi*chmade son. Truth is I fu*ks wit The Weeknd tho b. The music on this sh*t aint that bad...but it aint really no kinda beat namsayin. But then here come Young Angel talmbout havin "soldiers" n n*ggas "who came up off the strip" for him n "come up off the hip" for him if he need em to. I mean......jus stop that sh*t son. n*ggas kno ya pedigree b. Like you wasnt the little n*gga ridin ponies n doin cartwhels in the backyard livin that upperclass suburban life before you became a Canadian teen soap opera star n sh*t b. Now you the n*gga tuckin napkins in ya shirt while you eat cos you "mobbin like that" n orderin hits on n*ggas who disrespect you...jus stop it Aubrey. Son said "I think I like who Im becoming..." Im sayin the boy Aubs is startin to feel hisself a little too much b. Anyways son...when I thinks of Crew Love I think bout Beanie Sigel movin J Cole's mentor out his way so he could body the fu*k outta a glorious a.ss beat while Jiggaman in his prime delivers a hook that sticks to ya ribs namsayin. Thats what Im gon always think of son...

5. Take Care - Is this sh*t house? This sh*ts like some kinda African disco sh*t b. Nothin wrong witta n*gga gettin his international on but sons spittin those cream-filled bars again. Ayo son actually dropped the words "tears all over the pillowcase" namsayin...like I aint even had to make that sh*t up b. But dont worry ma...Aubrey got his cape on again ...tellin the broads of the world exactly what yall spose to be thinkin n feelin n how "Somebody shouldve told you something...to save you". The moisture levels on this sh*t got clouds formin over my speakers b.

"Pushin me away so I give her space

dealin witta heart I didnt break

I be there for you, I will care for you

I keep thinkin you jus dont kno..."

[pic - click to view]

6. Marvin's Room/Buried Alive [Interlude] (ft Kendrick Lamar) - Aka the "Player HATER'S Anthem". This n*gga jus gon use bein drunk as a green light to talk to a broad while her man aint around n tell her that son aint sh*t. This is what little marshmallow a.ss muthafu*kas do tho. Word. Now clown a.ss n*ggas is gon try n justify this sh*t as son jus dealin wit real n*gga emotions n sh*t...or like he aint afraid to jus be honest. Nah. fu*k ya real emotions b. Thats like sayin "oh son was jussa little tipsy off them 4 flirtinis he had n so he dropped dime on his mans who was violatin his parole but he was jus dealin wit some real n*gga emotions..." Nah yo. fu*k THIS n*gga b. But my dude Kendrick Lamar continuin his streak of rockin on other n*ggas high profile joints n stealin the whole spotlight from em by spittin the illest sh*t on the album. Problem is that the genius n*gga that sequenced these joints tacked the muthafu*kin interlude onto the end of this bullsh*t a.ss song yo...so you gotta either sit thru this audio progesterone ey'time or fast forward thru the muthafu*kin lotion dispensatizing takin place jus to hear that muthafu*ka son. Im tellin you tho son....this n*gga BEEN alignin hisself wit the n*ggas he most threatened by...the muthafu*kas he sees comin for a piece of HIS pie nahmean. Yall jus aint seein it. He wanna keep muthafu*kas like The Weeknd under his wing for a reason b. Theres a reason why son had J Coles a.ss openin for him (pause?) on tour. Theres a reason why son got Kendrick n ASAP Rocky openin for his a.ss on THIS tour b. These n*ggas might appreciate what son doin for em...but I see what the insecure shook n*gga who be goin thru broads purses while they in the bathroom is doin son. Imma need somebody to edit Aubrey off this track for me tho...

7. Underground Kings - Imma speak on this speak on this song one time one time Awwwwh. The beat is kinda trill. Yeah the beat is kinda trill Awwwhhhhhhh. But ahh cant take how son raps...no not even a liiiitlebit. Not even a liiiiittlebit. Naw ahh don't really giiiiveash*t. Nawwwwww...

Cos really ahh dont giveash*t. They - keep - tellin - me that - ahh - jus - need - to - learn - to - giiiveash*t. Maybe if you was in my shoes youd kno why ahh jus cant giiiiveash*t. Ahh think its deliberate. Yeah ahh think its deliberate.

This song is too much homos3x. Bwoy ahh aint into homos3x. This n*gga is so homos3x....nothin against homos3xuawwwwwwwls....But ah dont give a fu*k what boobie say. He - might - be - cool - wit - Bun - but - n*gga - Aubrey - aint - no -U-G-K....

Nawwww.....cos n*gga you be gay. Ah - think- that - the - whole - world - thinkin - you be into bootie play Ahh....n*gga ahh jus think this songiswack...I - wasted - 3 - whole - minutes - of - my - life - n*gga...I wannumback Ackhhh

8. We'll Be Fine - This sh*t got some bump to it. I was thinkin Young Angel might even try n lace this sh*t yo. This n*gga jus lazy as fu*k now tho son. Say what you want bout this n*ggas inability to display masculine tendencies n sh*t par..but son use to kno how to rap kinda namsayin. The n*gga aint exactly spittin those sewage bars he been slidin to Wayne...but son had a few Carter 4-worthy moments on this sh*t too yo. "I heard you got your ways...I never woulda known. She said "yer such a dog...I said yer such a bone".

Birdman gettin his handrub on all over the end of this sh*t too. sh*t had n*ggas worried cos he sounded like he was bout to rap....instead the n*gga jus did his best to paint this n*gga witta gangster brush....."Toronto stand up for one of the realest n*ggas...Drizzy wit the realest flow...y'kno? Toast to this gangsta sh*t fellas...." Word yo...jus look at this gangsta a.ss n*gga....

9. Umso Umso Umso Umso Usmo Proud of You (ft Nicki Minaj) - I aint even mad at this beat son...but the sh*t this n*gga be sayin yo...."I love it when your hair still wet cos you jus took a shower...runnin on a treadmill n only eating salad...sound so smart like you graduated college". I cant even stomach that sh*t b. Son always gotta be on some "Gurl you kno you look yo best when you jus gettin up in the morning n you got them creases on yo face from yo pillow n that crusty sh*t all in yo eyes cos thats the real you gurl awwwwwhhh" sh*t. That or he feedin broads that "you aint even kno how special you is cos other n*ggas dont be noticin it...but I do" sh*t. Ayo pardon me if you a female that happens to fall for this cornball sh*t...but most n*ggas DO be knowin bout these muthafu*kin covert broad tactics namsayin. This n*gga tellin you what you wanna hear n throwin all the other n*ggas you talk to under the bus....n got you convinced that he actually feel that way ma. Son be preyin on the weak. The n*gga jus gon parallel park his top down bi*chmobile on the track n do nothin but wait for these low self esteem havin broads to come flyin across the hood of his sh*t n take that bait. But its whatever namsayin. Let this n*gga get his false Beyonce female empowerment on. But that hook son. Ayo is this n*gga still attached to a placenta sack b?

10. Lord Knows (ft Rick Ross) - Anybody remember the last time Just Blaze produced a wack joint now? This beat is some incredible sh*t my n*gga. Rozay does his thing too...n if I couldnt understand what the homie Young Playtex was sayin...I would say his sh*t was aight too. But listen to this n*ggas bars son.....

"So Im goin thru her phone if she go to the bathroom n her purse rite there...I dont trust these hoes at all"

But yo..I fu*ks wit this joint son. Real talk tho...I woulda fu*ked wit it even if there was no vocals until the Bawse comes in n gets his ignorant on anyways. If somebody gets me a instrumental of this joint Imma jus play the sh*t outta that muthafu*ka too son. Matter fact Im lookin forward to hearin OTHER n*ggas body this sh*t namsayin (no...not you Papoose). Cos son gave this n*gga one of the top 3 beats of the year nahmean. Plus Just Blaze beats is like jeggings son....they can make almost any bi*ch a.ss look good

11. Cameras/Good Ones Go (Interlude) - That Jon B I hear son? Anyways this n*gga jus gon get his Lil Tunechi froggy flow on now. At the end of the day this is jus some more of that "Here n*gga hold my purse music" that son been specializin in for the last few years. But its almost like a cherub came n whispered in the n*ggas ear after he recorded this sh*t n told him "Son...this sh*t aint moist enough b...you need to come do a duet wit me now" for the interlude...

"Dont you go gettin married...dont you go get engaged

I know youre gettin older...dont have no time to waste

I shouldnt be much longer...but you shouldnt have to wait

Cant lose you..cant help it...Im sorry Im so selfish"

Last edited by jlandryst; 11-09-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #5
space
space
12. Doing it Wrong (ft Stevie Wonder) - This n*gga jus took bi*chassedness in hip hop to a whole new level on this one b. Like son jus discovered new frontiers in softness that aint nobody EVER explored my n*gga. I cant even believe what the fu*k this dude sayin yo.

"When a good thing goes bad its not the end of the world...its jus the end of a world that you had wit one girl"

No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fu*kin decorum left in this n*gga. I tried to type out the muthafu*kin words to the hook n that delicate a.ss sh*t jus floated off the screen when I did it yo...so you jus gon have to listen to that sh*t yaself son. This n*gga gotta orchard of pauses blossoming all over this muthafu*ka. If yall enjoy these audio v*gina injections thats cool...but I cant fu*k wit this sh*t nahmean. I kno son is legedary as fu*k...but Stevie playin his harmonica over that sh*t at the end dont mean sh*t to me neither b. Might also be time for my dude to jus think bout lettin go of those braids already par. Those muthafu*kas start like 8 inches further back than they did in the 80s nahmean. No disrespect to the legend but Im jus sayin b...

13. The Real Her (ft Lil Wayne & Andre 3000) - Now its time for this n*ggas ode to savin strippers. Havin 3 Stacks on this joint dont make this sh*t any less unacceptable b. But whenever the citizens of Los Hopeless get tired of lettin n*ggas slip singles down the crack of they a.sses they jus flash that muthafu*kin v*gina spotlight up on the clouds n wait for this n*gga to slide down a rainbow witta cape on his back n a tote bag full of sweaters he jus finished crocheting to come save they a.sses son. The boy Drake is f!ghtin on the front lines of the war for keepin broads from takin they clothes off for money b. This n*gga saves more hoes before 9 am than most n*ggas gon save in they whole life namsayin.

14. HYFR [Hell Ya fu*kin Right] (ft Lil Wayne) - If this muffin-top havin a.ss n*gga wasnt jus squirtin out another sonnet bout the same sh*t n talmbout textin a broad the whole time I woulda said son k!lled the first 40 seconds of this muthafu*ka. Anyways yo....I dont hate this sh*t. I mean...I dont really fu*k wit it like that neither...but I aint mad at it yo. Im sayin I dont see myself wantin to smack a n*gga witta light post or nothin if he play this sh*t in front of me or nothin. Like I dont feel like I gotta slap a n*gga into another realm of the universe n go seed his broad up if he accidentally lets this sh*t come thru the speakers namsayin. I aint gon necessarily throw a volcano at a n*gga if he got this sh*t playin in his crib n I can hear the muthafu*ka nahmean. I mean...thats definitely some kinda improvement over the rest of this bullsh*t yo.

15. Look What You've Done - Im havin Sideline Story flashbacks b. This n*gga nearly put me to sleep wit this sh*t yo...but this sh*t probably one of the better joints on this muthafu*ka still. Its like this n*gga on a roll now wit back to back joints thats still kinda bi*chmade but not as horrible as all the other bi*chmade sh*t on this album nahmean. You could even say that if son jus did more bi*chass sh*t like this instead of the other bi*chass sh*t he do...he would be aight. This sh*t is so delicate that playin it out loud wit no headphones actually jus made my clothes softer b. But it was definitely a step in the slightly less bi*chn*gga direction for son.

16. Practice - The fu*k is this sh*t b? This n*gga turned Back That Azz Up into a ballad? Thats like some sh*t only a r*pe n*gga coulda imagined son. Anyways b...the message to this muthafu*kin joint is basically that all the other n*ggas that this broad done fu*ked wit was jus practice for her...for when she would eventually meet Aubrey's beige a.ss n be able to show him what she done learned namsayin. Again yo...Im sayin...who says sh*t like that? Wack a.ss creepy r*pe type n*ggas is who b. n*ggas who hang out by the pool at night time n scare broads away...like this n*gga rite here...

17. The Ride (ft The Weeknd) - Ayo my illegally downloaded version of this muthafu*ka aint come wit this track par.

18. The Motto - So n*ggas is really still jerkin yo? Son...this sh*t jus makes me wanna hurt innocent creatures b. I might need to go punt my neighbor's dog across the fu*kin block jus to relieve my muthafu*kin tension after listenin to this bullsh*t rite here again son. This sh*t was like havin herpes in my ears b. You might only live once son...but apparently you can keep makin gay a.ss music forever if you wanna.

So thats the whole album son...or what Im gon refer to as that cascading waterfall of invisible d!cks that sons fans call his music. Swear this n*gga got the most forgiving fans on earth tho b. The n*gga gets that exotic budgie tatted on his shoulder..."Nah chill...he jus doin him son". The n*gga drops a million odes to savin broads..."Ayo chill...son jus tryna live par". The n*gga starts rockin sweaters from 1983 Sears catalogs n shows up to awards shows wearin grandmother cardigans made from old sofas..."Nah chill...son jus stayin tru to hisself"...Im sayin b...the n*gga could show up at a awards show wearin a unitard n n*ggas would still be like..."Jus let that n*gga do him....he jus doin him son". Yall muthafu*kas should be ashamed of yallselves tho....for lettin it come to this sh*t in the first place namsayin. Yall LET this n*ggas get to the top like that. Im talkin to n*ggas who emcee too. Yall done allowed this n*gga to come in the door...n now he done opened the floodgates to a million other soft a.ss muthafu*kas jus like him son. Ayo nobody disrespected Father MC n Candyman like that back in the day b. Them n*ggas was makin careers outta droppin soft a.ss sh*t too. Dudes aint try to crush they whole existence or nothin...but n*ggas aint exactly say "Ayo Father MC n Candyman yall n*ggas should be showin the rest of us muthafu*kas what direction to take Hip Hop in yo...". But I dont even blame Drake b. That n*gga SHOULD be able to have his lane. Its all good son. I hate that n*ggas music n he definitely that corny n*gga at the club who pops open a bottle of champagne n then sniffs the cork...but he allowed to follow his dreams b. But yall n*ggas put that muthafu*ka on a pedestal. Like I said b...I dont blame Aubrey tho. Drake is what happens when ya son is conceived during a period week namsayin. That n*gga was jus conceived on the wrong end of a menstrual cycle yo. These n*ggas gon always exist bruh. But I aint no follower son. If I dont like some sh*t...I dont jus rock wit it cos thats what broads be listenin to... n cos I want broads to be feelin me. Thats like sprayin yaself wit perfume jus cos chicks be enjoyin that sh*t...Yall effeminate a.ss n*ggas smarten up. n*ggas always callin Drizzy homo tho. Im sayin yo...I dont think thats even the case b. N if it was...I aint judgin the n*gga based on none of that yo. I mean...maybe son is kinda homo-esque. But either way par...this n*ggas masculinity been terminally ill for a hot minute now...that sh*ts been on life support since Thank Me Later dropped b. But Im sure that muthafu*ka done kicked the bucket forreal wit this album son. If you n*ggas cop retail versions of this sh*t dont forget to take the cd in for a yearly pap smear b. Ayo fu*k this sh*t son. Aight peace.

6 years ago '04        #6
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835

HA!
 6 years ago '05        #7
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 5711 5711

[pic - click to view]

who leakin these photos,drakes mom?
 6 years ago '06        #8
SM 38202 heat pts38202
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67788 67788
 Emperor85 said:

[pic - click to view]

who leakin these photos,drakes mom?
 6 years ago '04        #9
space
space
Full Review no Link
and no im not doing it to get a hot topic
 6 years ago '11        #10
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
dead on
 6 years ago '08        #11
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Well he aint lyin
 6 years ago '05        #12
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
First 10 or so songs had me weakkkkk, then it seems like he was trying a little too hard to hate, but the end
 6 years ago '05        #13
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Too many quotables in the sh*t. Lol.

"they jus flash that muthafu*kin v*gina spotlight up on the clouds n wait for this n*gga to slide down a rainbow witta cape on his back n a tote bag full of sweaters he jus finished crocheting to come save they a.sses son".

Oh sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #14
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1575 1575

Last edited by 1MikE; 11-09-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11803 11803
Called that n*gga Aubs

@ the J. Cole pause.
 6 years ago '11        #16
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
He said Drake is what happens when you conceive during a period
 6 years ago '06        #17
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
first paragraph had my dying. but then as the review went on it's just the same sh*t...he reachin for the hate. gets boring, couldn't finish it.
 11-09-2011, 10:33 AM         #18
JonnieDrama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga said a water fall of cascading d!ck lmao
 6 years ago '08        #19
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
reserved.

i think he rushed it, some were od funny tho
but i think he just wanted to get that sh*t out

Last edited by Imagin3; 11-09-2011 at 12:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #20
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
Damn Drake getting it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy