Mac Miller Says He Knows Where Asher Roth Went Wrong

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
i swear people didn't even read dudes interview...just saw a mac miller thread and came in to hate on dude.

his music is better than ash roth, even tho ash roth would rap circles around this dude. Roth was marketed wrong and thats why he didn't blow like wiz or some of the other underground artists that were bubbling 2-3 years ago. plus, roth is compared to eminem, which isn't fair, just cuz he's a white rapper who actually spits, unlike mac miller, who sing song raps, which is fine if thats what youre into. that i love college sh*t was wack as fu*k, and he's too lyrical and not poppy enough for white people to continue to support ash roth. he needed niccas to buy that album too, and they didn't because he dropped i love college. basically his label put him in limbo. mac said all this sh*t but people hated on him. he wasn't dissing roth at all...if anything he was bigging him up, saying dude just wants to spit.

but with all that being said, roth needs to stop this wanna be eminem rhyme scheme...rhyming the same sound multiple times each bar. he makes it stand out too much and it sounds forced and annoying. especially over these retarded beats he picks, or that are picked for him. that sh*t he released with don cannon is still the sickest sh*t hes released to date.

Last edited by raw51188; 11-09-2011 at 06:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #42
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
to be honest, when asher dropped his album, eminem came back out of no where. When eminem came back like was like the biggest thing ever at the time.
 11-09-2011, 06:29 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
asher should slap the fire out his a.ss
Shhon gave props

6 years ago '04        #44
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
So for you to box me into one type of thing is like you kinda being an idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 Rendition said:
this n*gga is selling more records in a week than Currensy sold in his first 2 months

[pic - click to view]

....Ayo Tell Wiz's Lil Homie To Step His Game Up. Just Cause You On A Indie Deal Dont Mean You Getting All of It. Too Hands In That Kid's Pockets.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
roth > miller
 6 years ago '05        #47
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
I think Mac's catalog of good records sh*ts on Asher Roth. fu*k the lyrical ability and skill set. Just give me good music.
 6 years ago '05        #48
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
How about I didnt know Mac Miller was a white rapper......but now that I do and have heard 47.2 seconds of his material...ASHER ROTH should ether this fool...
 6 years ago '11        #49
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 SkateboardT said:
I've been to 3 curren$y concerts and they were all packed believe he's gettin money especially since dude stays touring. thats a tough a.ss life though livin out a van.
you make it sound like touring on a bus is hard. dude gets high and plays ps3 dreaming of hoes all day. I understand he works hard touring a lot and he deserves everything he has but it is no tough a.ss life.
 11-09-2011, 06:57 PM         #50
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
headlining a tour

sold out shows

new hoes and new food

kicking it with your bestfriends the whole time

must be tough... no seriously tho it must be tough that n*gga is in a wheelchair right now
 6 years ago '06        #51
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Mac>>
 11-09-2011, 07:09 PM         #52
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only people that bump mac miller are white teenagers
 6 years ago '11        #53
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Smh at both them cats. n*ggas aint checking for either one of these dudes
 6 years ago '04        #54
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Akira Son Bio said:
very good point

yeh cus i love college was pretty big. then eminem came back an asher roth buzz fell off to non-existence. i rem reading when he came back ''the real eminem is back'' lol.
 6 years ago '08        #55
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
how about this?
theyre both wack
 6 years ago '11        #56
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2550 2550
Did MAC Miller not hear ROTH Boys?
 6 years ago '06        #57
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 Rendition said:
this n*gga is selling more records in a week than Currensy sold in his first 2 months

how does this even make sense
Maybe because.... He fu*ks with Wiz heavy just like Chevy does???

Many mainstream fans Wiz have are going to support both Mac Miller & Chevy Woods because they're part of Taylor Gang. That's pretty much going to be the same for Amber Rose since she's now doing music, and signing with them just like Lola Monroe did. Just because of that huge mainstream artist it's going to be easy for anyone to be put on being liked by that fan base.

I don't even see Neako doing the same thing Mac Miller & Chevy do when it comes to Wiz Khalifa, and he's a weed rapper too as well. He done that one song with him on Flight School. Curren$y is just keeping it real with underground / unsigned artists plus pushing talent in the JETS, and other folks that's part of the BlueRoc Tour and Smoker's Club outside of Method Man. Same with Cinematic Music Group that fu*ks with K.R.I.T., Dza, and Shiest all because of Johnny Shipes.

It sounds like a lot of bullsh*t... But I'm just saying that Mac & Chevy fu*ks with Wiz due to that name. Which fans are feeding off of Wiz which they're going to listen to Mac Miller & Chevy Woods.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 11-09-2011 at 09:08 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #58
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
I love all the Asher support in this thread... Im shocked

Asher is the truth though.... Mac Miller shouldnt be allowed to adress a dude like Asher

It like Gucci Mane sayin Joe Budden fuccked up... Ash can spit I have no interest in Mac Miller
 6 years ago '05        #59
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 StreetZ17 said:
Maybe because.... He fu*ks with Wiz heavy just like Chevy does???

Many mainstream fans Wiz have are going to support both Mac Miller & Chevy Woods because they're part of Taylor Gang. That's pretty much going to be the same for Amber Rose since she's now doing music, and signing with them just like Lola Monroe did. Just because of that huge mainstream artist it's going to be easy for anyone to be put on being liked by that fan base.

I don't even see Neako doing the same thing Mac Miller & Chevy do when it comes to Wiz Khalifa, and he's a weed rapper too as well. He done that one song with him on Flight School. Curren$y is just keeping it real with underground / unsigned artists plus pushing talent in the JETS, and other folks that's part of the BlueRoc Tour and Smoker's Club outside of Method Man. Same with Cinematic Music Group that fu*ks with K.R.I.T., Dza, and Shiest all because of Johnny Shipes.

It sounds like a lot of bullsh*t... But I'm just saying that Mac & Chevy fu*ks with Wiz due to that name. Which fans are feeding off of Wiz which they're going to listen to Mac Miller & Chevy Woods.
since when is Mac part of Taylor Gang?
 6 years ago '07        #60
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Mac Miller
Shhon gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy