Xbox 360 Taking 2012 By Storm

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
Agree with everything Ra has said, but I believe the first Uncharted was a 2007 release.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 DJ Krayzie said:
Agree with everything Ra has said, but I believe the first Uncharted was a 2007 release.
was it? when did gears drop?

edit: you right I just check it dropped 11/20/2007 slipped my mind cause I had sold my ps3 for the second time by then that's back when good games was scarce on that joint lol.....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-10-2011 at 05:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
was it? when did gears drop?

edit: you right I just check it dropped 11/20/2007 slipped my mind cause I had sold my ps3 for the second time by then that's back when good games was scarce on that joint lol.....
Gears was 2006
 6 years ago '04        #84
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Gears was 2006
awe those were the times that's when 360 was beasting!

in other news I just found out that the dude behind project draco is the cat that designed panzer dragoon, meaning this game just jumped very high on my list! from the start of kinect I've begged for dragoon my prayers are answered.
 11-10-2011, 06:32 AM         #85
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO@ People thinking Halo is being milk when it doesn't even release every year
 6 years ago '04        #86
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
yo im not a huge gamer so dont torch me when i ask...

WTF is this?? looks hella fun

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #87
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
eh ... Outside of that Zombie MMO?

[pic - click to view]

some games look better on 360. They got the GTA IV DLCs 1st. Here's the thing tho .. Its all what means the world to you

Single Discs? Or Not havjng to install?
What community you like better?
what dour friends have? (or do u always play single player games?)
what controller do you like?

see its cool that they got all that exclush*t? But who has enough time for all the games on that list too matter? Or even half? It just isn't that serious. That zombie sh*t will be the 1st games I have any desire to play that didn't come out for PS3 since I got rid of my XBox. If this list is a back breaker for you, you play too many xbox games to be worrying about who likes what else. Just enjoy the games.Neither is better its just about what means the most to you. k!ll the fanboy sh*t and just play games.
 6 years ago '08        #88
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
no real gamer is trying to use connect
 6 years ago '05        #89
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 SpyDa said:
yo im not a huge gamer so dont torch me when i ask...

WTF is this?? looks hella fun

[pic - click to view]

Dust Elysian Tail. Being created by Dean Dodrill. Its action 2D side scroller. Basically won Microsoft's XNA Dream-Build-Play competition in 09 which has led to a XBLA full release. Was suppose to be released a lot sooner but went MIA for a while, now its on schedule for a 2011 release.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Keno024 said:
lol yall so called "real" gamers are letting the fact that its kinect cheat "potentially" great game experiences......

I fu*ks with it as long as its dope!!!!

I dont have a kinect but if they can pull off this big 4 I'm coppin next year

Project Draco Aka Panzer Dragoon 360! any Real gamer older than the age of 20 remembers the panzer series these joints are Classic PDO for the OG xbox was beasty, I've already ready that this games play alot like child of eden which means they are on the right track to making this a dope game and a legitimate reason to own kinect beside party games.

Steel battalion from what I've seen on this game its going to be dope all outside movemnt is done with the controller while inside tank operation in done through kinect if this runs smoothly I see no reason why this wont be a good game.

Ryse I dont know sh*t about this game other than the fact that its not a full kinect game its a hybrid like SB and its being Developed by crytek the ARE NOT going to put out a lackluster product.

Star Wars Kinect - I'm on the fence about this joint but I Love Star Wars I had friends that work at gamestop that went to E3 this year and got to play this they told me its dope and they are nerdy and as "real gamer" as they come I dont know whats good with the push back but I can only hope they are fine tuning it and really trying to make a great game
 6 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Keno024 said:
Must be a PS3 fan with the horrible grammar and spelling

Kinect is dope for what it's there for. Have had a great time playing Kinect Sports and some other sh*t when I got people over drinking for the night. The dancing sh*t's really not for me, I see why the fitness stuff is such a success, because it works pretty well with the peripheral.

There's a lack of good games for actual gamers, but Gunstringer and Child of Eden are fu*king DOPE. Fruit Ninja is a blast, Rise of Nightmares is okay. There's a couple other games I've played that were alright, but mostly just shovelware. However, there's a huge market that Nintendo and Sony missed for who most of the games are made for. Microsoft are simply better when it comes to the business aspect of games.
 6 years ago '04        #92
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Dust Elysian Tail. Being created by Dean Dodrill. Its action 2D side scroller. Basically won Microsoft's XNA Dream-Build-Play competition in 09 which has led to a XBLA full release. Was suppose to be released a lot sooner but went MIA for a while, now its on schedule for a 2011 release.

fu*k man i want that game so bad. and the one with the dragon!!!! OMG!!! graphics look beautiful.... cant wait to play that on a 50 inch
 6 years ago '05        #93
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 SpyDa said:
fu*k man i want that game so bad. and the one with the dragon!!!! OMG!!! graphics look beautiful.... cant wait to play that on a 50 inch
Yeah it does looks great and check that, i mean a 2012 release. And Dean, the guy who's creating the game was a artist first and film animator. I think it shows threw this game.
 6 years ago '05        #94
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
XBOX is my sh*t, but fu*king bill gates needs to use some of that paper to ensure they make a fu*kin system that doesn't break. RROD is fu*kin tired, fix that sh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy