Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2011, 03:40 AM         #41
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye ain't gotta do all that. He should just keep making that money.

6 years ago '05        #42
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Yes because the 99% all have Maybachs too.
 6 years ago '09        #43
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
At least he came to show his support. He could have gotten a magazine interview scheduled or a photo shoot or anything.

People complain about celebrities not being down to earth or snobbish but when they do want to sit in with the non-famous crowd people shun them. Really people? How many millionaires actually show face to support the people? Not just sending charity money for tax purposes, I am talking about actually showing face to show they care?
 6 years ago '05        #44
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
So people shouldn't spend the money they earned? Someone who worked their a.ss off to be in the position to own a maybach should drive a honda to make you jobless fu*ks feel better? Get the fu*k out of here.
 6 years ago '05        #45
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
i thought boxden was gonna sh*t on yeezy... just the still mad taylor swift fans.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
:applause: its all i gotta say. always a good thing to see people never forget where they came from.
 6 years ago '05        #47
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
 hustlehard365 said:
kanye and russel have a maybach because people supported them and bought records...ceos have maybachs because they robbed from the public's retirement funds, sold toxic loans based on bullsh*t unregulated derivatives, and then used public tax payer money to pay themselves record breaking bonuses...not the same my friend
well spoken. there is a major difference in earning wealth through work and earning through corrupt practices.
 11-10-2011, 10:27 AM         #48
NativeNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russel need to take that shirt and fitted off:/
 6 years ago '05        #49
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
is this old or did he come a second time
 6 years ago '09        #50
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
I guess you guys would have wanted him to buy a Ford Tempo and roll up in that so he'd "fit in" but then you'd call him a bi*ch and a poser cus we all know he rides maybachs.
 6 years ago '09        #51
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlaKc said:
to me it comes down to brotherly love. We live in a society where we r so divided we don't really care about each other. If you know people r starving how can you live in excess? Would you buy a car that costs 50k instead of 150-250k because you could use the extra to help out a fatherless child in the hood rather than massaging your ego with excessive luxuries? Would you buy a 10 million dollar mansion for YOURSELF or buy a 500,000 house and use the extra to support homeless people dying in the cold? Self sacrifice is something we don't have in this society because we r taught its all about me, me, me. Yes you make your own money and you can do what you want with it but honestly we r all just selfish,greedy fuks who would pop bottles and smile and not give a fuk about the struggle of others as long as we getting ours. Just like these occupy people, they only came down there when crakkkas starting losing their benefits in this society left and right. Blacks been gettin systematically extorted by wall street for the longest without anyone givn a fuk
Lol...started off with a good point, ended off sounding stupid as fu*k...well played.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 BlaKc said:
wat sounded stupid crakkka? blacks been getting fukkd in amerikkka NON STOP
it was all good til you pointed out his own selfishness and greed
 6 years ago '09        #53
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlaKc said:
wat sounded stupid crakkka? blacks been getting fukkd in amerikkka NON STOP
When ya start callin people crakka, it pretty much shows you're an idiot. I guess if you made the same arguement in a more intelligent manor, you wouldnt come off as retarted. Im not even disagreeing with what you said, Im just inclined to believe that since you chose to make your point with hilariously ignorant terms instead of intelect, that you arent to be taken to seriously. But good job trying to "make a change" with your controversial and original outlook. Im sure it will work out.
 6 years ago '09        #54
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
Haha I dont care about politcal correctness. Asll I'm saying is that youre clearly going with the whole equality and black power movement. Thats cool, nothing wrong with that at all. But the way youre going about it is going to have the exact opposite effect. It makes you sounds stupid and simple minded. If you want people to listen to you or take you seriously, try sounding like someone who deserves to be listened too. Right now you just sound like a narrow minded idiot who commands no respect and is just awkwardly ignorant. I guess if I'm a "crakka" cus youre coming off as too stupid to make minimum wage, I'll have to live with that. Good luck with getting the respect you are looking for with that that game plan.
 6 years ago '04        #55
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
ye is just a funny dude...
 11-10-2011, 01:13 PM         #56
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
kanye and russel have a maybach because people supported them and bought records...ceos have maybachs because they robbed from the public's retirement funds, sold toxic loans based on bullsh*t unregulated derivatives, and then used public tax payer money to pay themselves record breaking bonuses...not the same my friend
cosign
 6 years ago '06        #57
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
this is old

happened on October 10

11-10-2011, 05:51 PM         #58
quantum_enhance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
if I threw 20 stacks in a paper bag and threw dog shyt on top of it you'd clean that dog shyt off and go use that bread with no problem. Bytches like you so sensitive over presentation nowadays you disregard the substance and true meaning of the message, be a fukn man. Im making change in my life and those around me fo sho and you aint doing shyt but cryn for political correctness like a bytch
Presentation homo can make or break homo an argument. Regardless of whether or not an argument is true homo, or false, infesting it homo with the word "******" or "cracker" would defeat its purpose. Don't be so homo ignorant. If presentation wasn't important, perhaps there would be more successful people who think like you, but there are not. So wake up, homo.
 11-10-2011, 05:52 PM         #59
quantum_enhance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oops, now I am being ignorant. Let me CORRECTLY PRESENT THAT:
Presentation can make or break an argument. Regardless of whether or not an argument is true, or false, infesting itwith the word "******" or "cracker" would defeat its purpose. Don't be so ignorant. If presentation wasn't important, perhaps there would be more successful people who think like you, but there are not. So wake up, (homo.)
 6 years ago '07        #60
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2533 2533

[pic - click to view]

fag wears a leather skirt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy