Nov 9 - Kanye West Shows up to Occupy Wall Street...In a Maybach

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

6 years ago '04        #22
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
This isn't the first time Kanye was out there...
 6 years ago '10        #23
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 young_al said:
Kinda defeats the purpose when you pulling up a maybach for protest that is about greed, and corruption.
How is buying a maybach being greedy or corrupted? I swear you n*ggas k!ll me with this sh*t. that n*gga sold his records and earned the money to buy that sh*t. he's not going out scamming the middle and lower class out of their money or stealing money from public funds and sh*t. that's the real issue here.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,910 | Props total: 30169 30169
He earned it so y should he have to hide who he is ?
 6 years ago '07        #25
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
Kanye's part of that 1%. I like his music, but he can go fu*k off when it comes to politics and the Occupy movement.
 6 years ago '07        #26
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 hustlehard365 said:
kanye and russel have a maybach because people supported them and bought records...ceos have maybachs because they robbed from the public's retirement funds, sold toxic loans based on bullsh*t unregulated derivatives, and then used public tax payer money to pay themselves record breaking bonuses...not the same my friend
 6 years ago '11        #27
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 877 877
 CASH1 said:
Kanye's part of that 1%. I like his music, but he can go fu*k off when it comes to politics and the Occupy movement.
Why? He wasn't born rich. He can't support something that just a few years ago he was living. FOH.
 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM         #28
hate_me_now 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
kanye and russel have a maybach because people supported them and bought records...ceos have maybachs because they robbed from the public's retirement funds, sold toxic loans based on bullsh*t unregulated derivatives, and then used public tax payer money to pay themselves record breaking bonuses...not the same my friend
Yup....
 6 years ago '07        #29
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 RIAA said:
Kanye was broke at one point in his life.
Seriously, people miss this point. Just cause dude is rich now doesn't mean he can't relate to the everyday citizen trying to make ends meet. Props for even showing up.
 11-09-2011, 11:03 PM         #30
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frankly, I think it's insulting. And anyone who doesn't understand that simple concept is--simply put--a nut hugger.

11-09-2011, 11:36 PM         #31
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Frankly, I think it's insulting. And anyone who doesn't understand that simple concept is--simply put--a nut hugger.

Kanye probably doesn't own a 96' civic like most of the world, what did you want him to do? Go out and buy a sh*tter car just to drive to OWS?

6 years ago '07        #32
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Lukeshuel said:
Kanye probably doesn't own a 96' civic like most of the world, what did you want him to do? Go out and buy a sh*tter car just to drive to OWS?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 ima80baby said:
I don't see where it says he pulled up in a Maybach nor does it really matter. This isn't a protest about people having money, it's a protest about corruption and corporate greed.
 6 years ago '04        #34
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
what you think i rap for to push a fu*king rav4
 6 years ago '04        #35
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah honestly, it's either that or he shows up in a fu*king limo. Either way people would bi*ch. Maybe he should have just biked it there?

Not a big deal. Next thread...
 6 years ago '08        #36
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
That's a d!ck move.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Props to Kanye they don't even show the occupy on tv that much no more there going nuts inn Oakland police in riot gear beating up people and it don't get televised.
 6 years ago '05        #38
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
They should be protesting our government debt and un fair trade deal with China the bankers and rich people have nothing do with the shape our country is in. Unless you want to talk about the bad mortgages that they give out to people that could not pay them back. Which was our government fault for letting them do this. Other then that what can these protesters do. Or what can the banks do for the protesters.
 6 years ago '04        #39
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ima80baby said:
I don't see where it says he pulled up in a Maybach nor does it really matter. This isn't a protest about people having money, it's a protest about corruption and corporate greed.
Preach to these simpletons all you want, you'll never get through to them.

How is it a d!ck move? He came out there to support the cause. It's a lose-lose situation as far as HOW he got there.

If he did roll up in a sedan or some common car, you twits would be complaining about how he's patronizing the working class and how everyone knows that's not his real car.

Everyone knows he's successful, with or without the Maybach. None of y'all know what he does with his money (e.g.- charities and donations), yet so quick to a.ssume.
 6 years ago '04        #40
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Artists like Kanye West deserve what they have because they make something. They create a tangible good, in art, music and entertainment. Most 1% CEOs don't actually create anything. They just tell people what to do by using the least amount of effort possible.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy