Nov 9 - Black and Asian teenagers have lowest levels of drug and alcohol use

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
White people definitely use the most drugs and it is not even close.

They use the most legal and illegal drugs.
 6 years ago '08        #62
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
Not a surprise. Black families are really conservative for the most part.

White kids love to take pills, heroin, meth, coke, trip on shrooms & lsd, and roll

Black teens just trying to smoke and drink
 6 years ago '05        #63
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 Gouki said:
"I don't rike Tequirra!"

Racist as hell but funny!
 6 years ago '08        #64
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 458 458
 80sbabyent said:
From my experience white kids have less of a fear of hard drugs and alcohol, mainly because the ones I see that abuse it or go hard with it come from places where lawyers and doctors and other successful people drink and sniff coke.

However, most black peoples first experiences with coke is seeing a crackhead, and with alcohol it's that drunk uncle everybody has.

So when white kids get to their teens they be like coke!? fu*k yea! where as it's almost a taboo in the black community.

Then there's also the fact that it's for all intents and purposes legal to use in white areas and not policed at all, and highly illegal and heavily policed in ethnic areas.
dead on couldnt describe it any better
 6 years ago '04        #65
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
When Asians get high, do their eyes just close completely?

11-10-2011, 10:41 AM         #66
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:boo::boo::boo::boo:
 11-10-2011, 11:00 AM         #67
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Native Americans??
 6 years ago '05        #68
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
man....if you dont think marijauna is addictive then im sorry but you aint smoking enough....you might not be getting cold chills and become physically ill like a heroin addiction...but their are mental withdrawals

sh*t...i get anxious and my palms get sweaty and i start to pant and in my mind at a million mph my head just keeps repeating "i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now"

ill get moodswings like im pmsing...and i become miserable until i have that bowl

thats addiction
 11-10-2011, 12:21 PM         #69
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TniaS said:
ha black kids cant handle alcohol or drugs ive never met a black kid that could hang... unless he was an old crackie lol
probably never leave your house.
i would never drink with a white boy any god damned way. i learned that in the military. ma'fuhkas act like 5 year olds on a sugar rush when theyre bent. ol yummy tummy a.ss n*ggas
 11-10-2011, 12:22 PM         #70
Purple Stallion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gouki said:
"I don't rike Tequirra!"
 6 years ago '05        #71
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 jlandryst said:
the irony of someone with your sn (pabloescobarjr)talking about drug reform only on fu*king boxden....lol

this board is full of squares like the second poster

I can't believe how many bullsh*t studies are posted on this site and eaten up by you dumbasses
 6 years ago '09        #72
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
the reason thats true beyond belief is because i went to a high school that was mostly rich preppy white kids and every weekend while the asians and black kids were perfecting their math or athletic skillz these rich kids were playin beer pong and snorting 8 balls,, true sh*t man, white kids in america that have money know that their parents got em while asian and black kids mostly come up from struggling households and have to f!ght to get their dreams accomplish...btw that tequirra sh*t is hilarious!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #73
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 BeatTycoon said:
When Asians get high, do their eyes just close completely?

this n*gga hea...
 6 years ago '05        #74
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Black and Asian teens have the lowest levels of....

You already know it wasn't teen pregnancies....
 6 years ago '07        #75
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 trb_5 said:
man....if you dont think marijauna is addictive then im sorry but you aint smoking enough....you might not be getting cold chills and become physically ill like a heroin addiction...but their are mental withdrawals

sh*t...i get anxious and my palms get sweaty and i start to pant and in my mind at a million mph my head just keeps repeating "i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now i need a bowl right now"

ill get moodswings like im pmsing...and i become miserable until i have that bowl

thats addiction

its easy to quit i smoke everyday you are just weak mentally simple as that

weed is not addictive

you get really used to it and will feel like u want it just like anything else if you do it everyday if ur busy u wont even feel bothered

its when you have nothing to do is when you feel like u need it really badly
 6 years ago '04        #76
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
 SkateboardT said:
me and my friend got arrested for saying "profiling" at a cop who looked to be profiling. sad world.
No, you got arrested for open warrants for not showing up to your child support hearing.

Saying profiling didn't help.
 6 years ago '06        #77
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 trb_5 said:

thats addiction
You can be psychologically dependent on food, tv, s3x, work, a hobby. There is nothing in marijuana that makes it addictive. Only someone with no will power could become addicted to a non addictive substance.
 11-10-2011, 03:59 PM         #78
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take into effect how drugs like coke and pills viewed as suburban, middle class drugs
 11-10-2011, 04:18 PM         #79
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if the reason why whits teens have more troubles with drugs cuz the police stay chasing after minorites in the hood bout the sh*t?! Maybe cuz whites dont just get randomly stopped and frisked, etc? Do that sh*t to any group of ppl and bet it would look like THEY are the problem and no on else! SMH
 6 years ago '04        #80
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
white dudes make the sh*t in the lab
asians probably supplied it
your plug laced it
you're scrapin for it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy