Nov 9 - Black and Asian teenagers have lowest levels of drug and alcohol use

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Asians pop pills.. n*ggas smoke weed
 6 years ago '10        #42
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
n*ggas learn not to snitch on them self from a young age :lachen001:
 6 years ago '07        #43
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 joshdogg26 said:
nobody cares about those surveys .

i used to fill it out saying i was mexican and used every single drug known to man as much as possible in the past 24 hours or whatever . they tell u it's anonymous but every classroom had a different "key" to fill in.

6 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
“The public perception is that that’s not the case."

not surprised the original been battling the media perception since the beginning
 11-09-2011, 10:08 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whatzg00d said:
i bet you wouldnt call us a square to our face.. dam scrub..
 6 years ago '05        #46
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
Study done by Dan Blazer

And you know all the Black and Asian kids were checking that Caucasian box

Last edited by shady2624; 11-09-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 11-09-2011, 10:25 PM         #47
hate_me_now 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I don't see what you're babbling about. What he said has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Like I said, reading comprehension goes a long way. You read something, didn't know what the fu*k you were reading and proceeded to go off on a tangent based on your incomprehension.
And............ the goons come out................. LOL, I knew Professor Acton
[pic - click to view]

would be back on some completely incoherent sh*t. You know what, I did too much by responding to your completely unimaginable knowledge of literacy "RIGHT..." so...... let me break it down for you in terms you can understand.......... GET THE F#CK OFF MY d!ck.... if you expect me to respond to your next post after you get done reading this one and you think you may have some real Einstein insight what to say about how I don't, can’t comprehend, understand and go off on tangents, Negative F*ck outta here.

Are you really trying to make me look as ignorant as you so you can prolong an internet beef to make you feel like you are a certified computer gangsta, chilling in your Beiber jammies and Hannah Montana slippers? Well.... it's not working. The only reason why I responded to this f*cking post was to see what you will post next and to sit back and fu*king laugh at how much you think this internet posting means to me in the grand scheme of my life. So, I guess in essence go ahead homie if it will help you compensate for a small d!ck or maybe you had a bad child hood? Post your f*cking heart out, I'm done have a nice night.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Well of course that will be their results cause they never come to the hood to do them studies.
 6 years ago '07        #49
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6098 6098
duh.......

i grew up in the 'burbs with nothing but white people and all them white kids i was around did drugs. in college all the white kids smoked weed and snorted coke and popped pills.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
People in the black community are very conservative will it comes to drug use and social issues but the media portrays blacks as if they all come from drug infested households and communities.
 6 years ago '10        #51
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
 DrX said:
duh....besides weed, what young black do u know that do any other drugs....lol at them being shocked....they full of sh*t

asians is squares for most part due to theyre strict a.ss parents so that explain that
I don't know a lot of Asians but I had a friend back in school and he was a beast in basketball, I asked him why he did'nt play and he said his parents would not allow him.
 6 years ago '07        #52
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 563 563
Asians round here go hard

6 years ago '10        #53
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
 zenndogg98 said:
i went to an asian high school 80% asian, and I can honestly say by my senior year barley anybody drank. College is a different story though.

if you don't believe me,
damn you went to mission? sh*t i believe it, mission is full of smart a.ss asian kids only worried about school
 11-09-2011, 11:30 PM         #54
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny cause the people who got me into smoking were Asian
 6 years ago '10        #55
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

Black and Asian teens are less likely to use drugs and alcohol than their white counterparts, according to a new study.

The annual National Survey on Drug Use and Health reported that 39 percent of white teens between the ages of 12 and 17 admitted to using substances in the past year, compared to just 32 percent of blacks and 24 percent of Asians.

Topping the list of adolescent substance users are Native American youth, at an astounding 48 percent.

“What surprised us the most was the relatively lower rate of use among African Americans,” said Dan Blazer, a professor of psychiatry at Duke University Medical Center. “The public perception is that that’s not the case."

The numbers paint a very different picture than what has often been portrayed in popular media, and could point to a need to redirect national funding in drug prevention programs.

Currently, public health issues, social services, public safety and lost productivity linked to drug and alcohol abuse cost society approximately $465 billion a year, according to the study.

"There is certainly still a myth out there that black kids are more likely to have problems with drugs than white kids," Blazer told the Raleigh News & Observer, "and this documents as clearly as any study we're aware of that the rate of...substance-related disorders among African American youths is significantly lower."

Perhaps notably significant in these new findings is the shift in the kinds of drugs teens are using.

According to the study, aside from marijuana, prescription painkillers like OxyContin and Vicodin now beat out inhalants as the drug of choice among the nation's teens.

Heroin, which was viewed as "no big deal" to suburban teens in a 2010 article in Psychology Today, was reported as the drug most closely a.ssociated with addiction.

Marijuana, which is also highly addictive, was reportedly used by more than one in ten teens last year.

Read more:
isn't that a key word ?
 6 years ago '07        #56
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 563 563
 SoFresh170 said:
isn't that a key word ?
lmao

The study should be called Asians and Blacks are less likely to admit to some random person their drug habit/history.
 11-10-2011, 12:44 AM         #57
jjcjr38 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An Asian smoked me out today, and an Asian is my weed dealer.
 11-10-2011, 01:29 AM         #58
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
duh....besides weed, what young black do u know that do any other drugs....lol at them being shocked....they full of sh*t

asians is squares for most part due to theyre strict a.ss parents so that explain that

COKE. CRACK COCAINE! stupid n*gga hahah
 6 years ago '10        #59
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 j_k1dd said:
lmao

The study should be called Asians and Blacks are less likely to admit to some random person their drug habit/history.
no way they foolin me with that sh*t i livez in NYC almost every black person i've come across does it/has done it/condones it/tried it.. you name it

white people give their kids alcohol.. no problem. just like hispanics.
 11-10-2011, 03:39 AM         #60
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

Marijuana, which is also highly addictive, ( ever sucked diick for weed? )was reportedly used by more than one in ten teens last year.

Read more:
White kids do everything.......ride or die when it comes to drugs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy