most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2011, 02:51 PM         #21
hate_me_now 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Unfortunately no one cares blacks will still be arrested at a much higher rate for drug related crimes and serve harsher sentences. While whites scream race card race card every time someone attempts to point out this injustice. Just another day in Amerikkka.
Race card? when was the last time you saw a white person try to say it's because im white your arresting me? I actually have never seen that. It is true i'm sure black people are profiled and arrested more than white's but that's not the everyday white americans fault it's the people that run this country that happen to BE white. You forget there is also a huge Class warefare going on right now in this country and it's not just because of race. Anyone that believed OJ wasn't guilty well... He got off not beause he was black because he was OJ Simpson period.

Last edited by hate_me_now; 11-09-2011 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #22
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 big blak afrika said:
Unfortunately no one cares blacks will still be arrested at a much higher rate for drug related crimes and serve harsher sentences. While whites scream race card race card every time someone attempts to point out this injustice. Just another day in Amerikkka.
don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
 6 years ago '10        #23
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 44 44
 big blak afrika said:
did this muhhhfu*kha really just say race card and white ppl in the same sentence?? bi*ch whens the last time you heard a white person pull a race card...we all know thats your first reaction, just shows you guilt.

should change your name to big black racist POS
 6 years ago '05        #24
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
i live in suburban Los angeles....i can tell you that asian ppl get down on weed...black ppl always talk a big game about being able to smoke and smoking that fire and then when you hand them the bong with a bowl of kush they look like strait bi*ches

but thats just suburbia...iono how n*ggas do in the hood smoking that dirt

but kids that got that good life....we just smoke to pass time
 6 years ago '09        #25
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 13203 13203
This ain't gonna change sh*t. Blacks will always be singled out regardless even tho stats can prove it
 6 years ago '10        #26
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 44 44
 trb_5 said:
i live in suburban Los angeles....i can tell you that asian ppl get down on weed...black ppl always talk a big game about being able to smoke and smoking that fire and then when you hand them the bong with a bowl of kush they look like strait bi*ches

but thats just suburbia...iono how n*ggas do in the hood smoking that dirt

but kids that got that good life....we just smoke to pass time
yea i feel that...i got some boys(black guys) that smoke joints all the time but first time they hit that bong...damn white boy knows how to get it in, that sh*t is fire. everyone knows as well as i do these bullsh*t surveys are never accountable and arent gonna change a damn thing.
 6 years ago '06        #27
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 hate_me_now said:
Race card? when was the last time you saw a white person try to say it's because im white your arresting me? I actually have never seen that. It is true i'm sure black people are profiled and arrested more than white's but that's not the everyday white americans fault it's the people that run this country that happen to BE white. You forget there is also a huge Class warefare going on right now in this country and it's not just because of race. Anyone that believed OJ wasn't guilty well... He got off not beause he was black because he was OJ Simpson period.
 UcantCme said:
did this muhhhfu*kha really just say race card and white ppl in the same sentence?? bi*ch whens the last time you heard a white person pull a race card...we all know thats your first reaction, just shows you guilt.

He wasn't talking about white people pulling the race card, he was saying white people will say black people are pulling it whenever they bring sh*t up. Reading comprehension goes a long way folks.

Where I live I see nothing but white kids smoking. At my building there'll be 2 or 3 BMW, Mercedes parked and 7 or 8 kids in the cars burning, smoking cigarettes and drinking. High school kids. I spoke to the kid that lives here and he said he buys atleast an 8th everyday for himself. And they do this every day. Can't really say I know any black kids that smoke, but then again this study is common knowledge already.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
dem crackas is crazy
 11-09-2011, 06:21 PM         #29
hate_me_now 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
He wasn't talking about white people pulling the race card, he was saying white people will say black people are pulling it whenever they bring sh*t up. Reading comprehension goes a long way folks.

Where I live I see nothing but white kids smoking. At my building there'll be 2 or 3 BMW, Mercedes parked and 7 or 8 kids in the cars burning, smoking cigarettes and drinking. High school kids. I spoke to the kid that lives here and he said he buys atleast an 8th everyday for himself. And they do this every day. Can't really say I know any black kids that smoke, but then again this study is common knowledge already.
LOL, reading comprehension goes along ways? GTFOH, what did you take time off from your English teaching job at Harvard to come on BX and give your expert analysis?

I do understand wtf he is saying but to lump all white people together is like saying all black people are f#cking crack dealers that don't take care of their kids n sh*t. Call it w/e u want but there are some racist mofo's on here. I dunno what to tell you, sorry for the injustice but I nor anyone on bx that are white hold any kind of power or can make any kind of legislation that is going to change how cops do their jobs. So, for all the people that come here saying cracka this cracka that STFU UR part of the other equation of the problem. So sick of these racist f*ggots on here talking out one corner of their mouth. If I came on this b&tch like a lot of these ho's do and said this ****** is crazy or w/e, SH*T there would be a firestorm and I would be called a racist, Hitler, cracka w/e but it's acceptable for black people to come on here and call white people all this derogatory sh*t and no one says sh&t? Something is wrong with that picture. So, and I know you will call me a racist w/e for bringing this up cause I know there going to be people reading this that can't handle the truth and gonna say some stupid a.ss sh*t. Just to make themselves feel better, well go ahead but u lying to urself.
 11-09-2011, 06:26 PM         #30
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:

You're an idiot. You started speaking off emotions like a woman. I said when black people point out the fact that we're profiled whites respond "oh they're just playing the race card" next time speak from your mind not your uterus.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
We don't do drugs we sell em foo'

Asain are just uptight as fu*k and white boys are crazy a.ss fu*k thats why the be turnin into serial k!llers and sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 big blak afrika said:
 big blak afrika said:
You're an idiot. You started speaking off emotions like a woman. I said when black people point out the fact that we're profiled whites respond "oh they're just playing the race card" next time speak from your mind not your uterus.
 hate_me_now said:
LOL, reading comprehension goes along ways? GTFOH, what did you take time off from your English teaching job at Harvard to come on BX and give your expert analysis?

I do understand wtf he is saying but to lump all white people together is like saying all black people are f#cking crack dealers that don't take care of their kids n sh*t. Call it w/e u want but there are some racist mofo's on here. I dunno what to tell you, sorry for the injustice but I nor anyone on bx that are white hold any kind of power or can make any kind of legislation that is going to change how cops do their jobs. So, for all the people that come here saying cracka this cracka that STFU UR part of the other equation of the problem. So sick of these racist f*ggots on here talking out one corner of their mouth. If I came on this b&tch like a lot of these ho's do and said this ****** is crazy or w/e, SH*T there would be a firestorm and I would be called a racist, Hitler, cracka w/e but it's acceptable for black people to come on here and call white people all this derogatory sh*t and no one says sh&t? Something is wrong with that picture. So, and I know you will call me a racist w/e for bringing this up cause I know there going to be people reading this that can't handle the truth and gonna say some stupid a.ss sh*t. Just to make themselves feel better, well go ahead but u lying to urself.
I don't see what you're babbling about. What he said has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Like I said, reading comprehension goes a long way. You read something, didn't know what the fu*k you were reading and proceeded to go off on a tangent based on your incomprehension.
 6 years ago '07        #33
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Damagegadget said:
yea its not visible without these type of studies...cause cops aint pullin over the mercedes full of white kids...Im not making this a race thing..but we all know cops have profiling methods...period

thats very true

i know a girl spoiled as hell with her mercedes her parents gave her and she always cruising friday saturday nights with her friends and they carrying E pills and weed and sh*t but nothing ever

now if im driving in my crown vic ill have a cop in sight almost every time

when i drive my dads beatdown minivan I never get a look knowing thats a soccer dad probably
 6 years ago '11        #34
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1412 1412
im pretty sure to collect this information they went around asking people

and if some random a.ss n*gga asked me if i did any controlled substances ima say no like any other black teenager
 6 years ago '04        #35
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
useless study and article. next.
 6 years ago '11        #36
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432

6 years ago '04        #37
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19879 19879
Thats cause while they're young and home their parents beat they a.sses. Then they move out and turn into thes.lutty Mcsluts sniffing flock off a dealers d!ck.
 6 years ago '08        #38
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
in highschool all my black friends did drugs with me
 6 years ago '04        #39
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,428 | Props total: 5221 5221
i wonder how long it took them to find a picture of a black and a asian in it parting, let alone a picture with an asian girl actually having fun with a black person.
 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM         #40
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

Black and Asian teens are less likely to use drugs and alcohol than their white counterparts, according to a new study.

The annual National Survey on Drug Use and Health reported that 39 percent of white teens between the ages of 12 and 17 admitted to using substances in the past year, compared to just 32 percent of blacks and 24 percent of Asians.

Topping the list of adolescent substance users are Native American youth, at an astounding 48 percent.

“What surprised us the most was the relatively lower rate of use among African Americans,” said Dan Blazer, a professor of psychiatry at Duke University Medical Center. “The public perception is that that’s not the case."

The numbers paint a very different picture than what has often been portrayed in popular media, and could point to a need to redirect national funding in drug prevention programs.

Currently, public health issues, social services, public safety and lost productivity linked to drug and alcohol abuse cost society approximately $465 billion a year, according to the study.

"There is certainly still a myth out there that black kids are more likely to have problems with drugs than white kids," Blazer told the Raleigh News & Observer, "and this documents as clearly as any study we're aware of that the rate of...substance-related disorders among African American youths is significantly lower."

Perhaps notably significant in these new findings is the shift in the kinds of drugs teens are using.

According to the study, aside from marijuana, prescription painkillers like OxyContin and Vicodin now beat out inhalants as the drug of choice among the nation's teens.

Heroin, which was viewed as "no big deal" to suburban teens in a 2010 article in Psychology Today, was reported as the drug most closely a.ssociated with addiction.

Marijuana, which is also highly addictive, was reportedly used by more than one in ten teens last year.

Read more:
Lmao, this study proves nothing, its a survey. just proves black people probly thought it was the feds asking questions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago