Adobe Cutting Flash Support For All Mobile Devices

most viewed right now
 198
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 144
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
35 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Lame n*gga don't get no texts or calls from nobody.
you're battery life sucks, move on, enjoy your fading flash and disgusting theme
 11-10-2011, 11:37 AM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
you're battery life sucks, move on, enjoy your fading flash and disgusting theme
That lame YG needs to stop with his sh*tty AOL 2.0 theme.
 7 years ago '04        #83
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:
That lame YG needs to stop with his sh*tty AOL 2.0 theme.
 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM         #84
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This lame f*ggot is so obsessed he had proving me wrong on his mind from 8-10

You should go hang yourself YG
 11-10-2011, 11:41 AM         #85
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]



YG's home screen

Android gives you the freedom to make your phone look like sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 finishim said:
you're battery life sucks, move on, enjoy your fading flash and disgusting theme
n*gga couldn't even see my theme. I guess you have time to make up lies all day since you only use the phone 4 hours in 2 days.

Edit: A, are you and Apple still winning wars? Phaggot.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Dangerously said:
This lame f*ggot is so obsessed he had proving me wrong on his mind from 8-10

You should go hang yourself YG
Enjoy that 8 hour battery life.

Dangerously lawsed.
 7 years ago '05        #88
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:
I'm not sure why you're laughing, it really seems like you don't know sh*t about day to day iPhone usage. I've downloaded about 16GBs of data a month for the past year and a half on my iPhone. Calling me a heavy user would be an extreme understatement. Most iphone users start to have their batteries replaced by Apple after a year, I'm going on a year and a half.

But you're going to make fun of my bragging posting a picture of a phone that's not even yours? You can't even tell me what that person did? What brightness that phone is using?

You losers blow me away sometimes. Keep laughing at your failure to debate effectively.
...you realize I was talking to YG with that post right

He was talking about he can do 8 hours of usage on his Android like that's a spectacular occurrence, and then I posted that photo.

No one even addressed you my man
 11-10-2011, 12:10 PM         #89
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
...you realize I was talking to YG with that post right

He was talking about he can do 8 hours of usage on his Android like that's a spectacular occurrence, and then I posted that photo.

No one even addressed you my man
My fault, my fault. I said I had 8 hours of battery life on the first page and I thought you were talking about me.
 11-10-2011, 12:11 PM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Enjoy that 8 hour battery life.

Dangerously lawsed.
Enjoy AOL 2.0 f*ggot
 7 years ago '05        #91
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:
My fault, my fault. I said I had 8 hours of battery life on the first page and I thought you were talking about me.
oh, nah
 7 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Dangerously said:
Enjoy AOL 2.0 f*ggot
*UsesAOL2.0ForMoreThan8HoursAndWhileRoaming*

Dangerously lawsed.
 7 years ago '06        #93
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 bigmike5115 said:
if android supports both..idk how android users lost?
this.
 11-10-2011, 12:39 PM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
*UsesAOL2.0ForMoreThan8HoursAndWhileRoaming*

Dangerously lawsed.
*YourNetworkBlowsIfYou'reRoaming*

Y.G. obsessed.
 7 years ago '04        #95
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]



YG's home screen

Android gives you the freedom to make your phone look like sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #96
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
n*gga couldn't even see my theme. I guess you have time to make up lies all day since you only use the phone 4 hours in 2 days.

Edit: A, are you and Apple still winning wars? Phaggot.
so if that ain't a theme, that's how your phone looks stock??? yg loses again
 7 years ago '05        #97
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Dangerously said:
*YourNetworkBlowsIfYou'reRoaming*

Y.G. obsessed.
Dumbass, everybody roams in the building. The walls don't allow signal penetration on any carrier, dumb phaggot.

Dangerously lawsed. Again.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13174 13174
Quick question when will html5 officially takeover on the websites and whole internet?? Next year?? Or is it starting slowly now?
 11-10-2011, 01:13 PM         #99
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Quick question when will html5 officially takeover on the websites and whole internet?? Next year?? Or is it starting slowly now?
Oh god, it will take YEARS. Sites are still using Shockwave
 11-10-2011, 01:15 PM         #100
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Dumbass, everybody roams in the building. The walls don't allow signal penetration on any carrier, dumb phaggot.

Dangerously lawsed. Again.
That's funny, in my building I get five bars. Sorry you work in a cave n*gga. Dumb f*ggot keeps losing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
263 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy