Adobe Cutting Flash Support For All Mobile Devices

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,568 | Props total: 35708 35708
Its android. If we want flash we can port it over. Adobe won't but our community will.

That's why above average users like us like android.

The sheep can keep there iPhones.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 finishim said:
you must take a screen shot

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dangerously lawsed.
 6 years ago '04        #63
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Rockobox said:
now all Android stans acting like Flash wasn't the first thing they brought up in an iPhone argument
You do realize we still have flash and still can watch flash based pr0n that is far superior than all those ios based pr0n sites on HD right on our tablets.

I still will bring up flash support since flash still works for android but will not get an upgrade. Add the fact that android still have HTML 5.

The thing is that all android owners wanted flash because it was still the web standard at the time. You act like most android owners wanted flash over html 5 when reality we just wanted both until HTML 5 finally k!lls off flash which is what its doing now. That is why most android owners arent salty. We just wanted flash until HTML 5 becomes the standard.
 6 years ago '05        #64
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
Everyone knew that Flash was on its way out, but I'll be damned if I was going to buy a device that didn't support it while it was still ubiquitous.

It's not gone they just aren't updating it anymore. It's still in the market and will remain there. It's a finished product that they wont support anymore. It still works and will continue to work.

I don't think it was ever really a question of flash being better than html 5, the issue was just that it's widespread use made it's apple incompatibility issues a major factor.

Thanks to Android I actually had the option whether I wanted to use it or not. I've owned 2 iphones and 2 android phones. I still have a Macbook, which is the best computer I have ever owned. I left the iphone for android because I can do pretty much what I want with it and am not locked down by how apple would have you use the phone. The iphone is very user friendly, very simplistic, not to say the android isn't. But I enjoy being able to download movies, music, and other files straight to my phone with no restrictions. I don't have to convert files to mp3 or mp4 to use them on my SGSII or EVO. I don't have to connect to a computer if I want to add or remove something. I can't tell you how many things I've pulled from Boxden/itsbx on the fly because I can, but not when I had the iphone. And that 3.5 inch screen . At the end of the day it's all a preference, but I enjoy a lot more freedom with my androids than I did with my iphones.

I don't see what the big deal is or why Apple fanboys are laughing at Android people. Android supports BOTH Flash and HTML 5. Plus, everyone knew the day was gonna come when the transition from flash to html 5 was going to happen. On top of that....HTML5 runs better on Android products than Apple (for now).
 6 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
this shows nothing
 6 years ago '04        #66
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 xeduran said:
I am pretty sure that Apple fans did not care about flash that much to begin with. I am also pretty sure that most Android users did not choose an Android device over an Apple device solely because of flash support.

If you are talking about fanboys arguing sure. If you are talking about end users, nobody lost except for Adobe.
talking fanboys arguing
 6 years ago '08        #67
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12599 12599
now droid users saying they've never needed flash
 6 years ago '05        #68
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 The Blueprint said:
now droid users saying they've never needed flash
exactly, n*ggas goin "oh well we knew Flash was gonna die anyway we were all waiting for HTML5" bullllllllllllllllllllllllsh*t.

like there weren't threads upon threads of n*ggas saying if phones didn't have Flash it's a no-go, or tons of laughing in iPhone threads cuz they didn't have Flash

6 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
this shows nothing
Do you not see the system use? The percentage is 8+ hours of the total use time.

Enjoy just your 8 hours.
 6 years ago '06        #70
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
if android supports both..idk how android users lost?
 6 years ago '05        #71
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

n*gga is really bragging about 8 hours of usage

this ain't even my photo and I'm still laughing
 6 years ago '04        #72
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Do you not see the system use? The percentage is 8+ hours of the total use time.

Enjoy just your 8 hours.
I know you saw my posts in the battery thread before I got 16 hrs of use and 2 days total, enjoy your 15 hrs of combined use and standby
 6 years ago '05        #73
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
I know you saw my posts in the battery thread before I got 16 hrs of use and 2 days total, enjoy your 15 hrs of combined use and standby
Yea and I remember your 4 hours of use in 2 days, not 16.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

Considering my phone is roaming off network for those 8+ hours, my battery is sh*ttin on that.
 6 years ago '04        #75
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Yea and I remember your 4 hours of use in 2 days, not 16.
I updated twice, you lost, move on
 6 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
I updated twice, you lost, move on
Lame n*gga don't get no texts or calls from nobody.
 11-10-2011, 12:14 PM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not sure why you're laughing, it really seems like you don't know sh*t about day to day iPhone usage. I've downloaded about 16GBs of data a month for the past year and a half on my iPhone. Calling me a heavy user would be an extreme understatement. Most iphone users start to have their batteries replaced by Apple after a year, I'm going on a year and a half.

But you're going to make fun of my bragging posting a picture of a phone that's not even yours? You can't even tell me what that person did? What brightness that phone is using?

You losers blow me away sometimes. Keep laughing at your failure to debate effectively.
 11-10-2011, 12:18 PM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you do is keep refreshing Gmail for e-mail that never comes.

Y.G. you're such a lame. Keep putting my name in your posts fu*kboy.

Star a fanclub, write a newsletter
 6 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 LeMar G said:
Its android. If we want flash we can port it over. Adobe won't but our community will.

That's why above average users like us like android.

The sheep can keep there iPhones.
at people who use the term sheep.
 6 years ago '05        #80
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
at the Android fanboys in here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy