most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9661 9661
 keithbm1111 said:
Please...are you saying torry holt had anything left? Fred taylor really didnt get hurt every fu*king year? Joey galloway wasnt old as dirt and failed in washington too? Are you serious? You guys think they were playmakers when they signed here? Holt didnt even make it past the pre season they let him go. One of my alltime favorites but your really saying bill ruined his career? You are saying bill ruined all of these careers?

You are fu*king stupid. Cuttkidd stick to eating grits, fu*kng your cousin and watxhing high school football fu*king hick
 6 years ago '05        #22
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,233 | Props total: 1227 1227
 Little Dice said:
Free my n*gga Ocho
 6 years ago '08        #23
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
Fred Taylor's career was done when he left us. He really just wanted to win a ring so he had a HOF push.

And matter a fact most of these dudes were finished or aren't workaholics when they went towards New England. fu*k outta here lol
 6 years ago '08        #24
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
 keithbm1111 said:
Please...are you saying torry holt had anything left? Fred taylor really didnt get hurt every fu*king year? Joey galloway wasnt old as dirt and failed in washington too? Are you serious? You guys think they were playmakers when they signed here? Holt didnt even make it past the pre season they let him go. One of my alltime favorites but your really saying bill ruined his career? You are saying bill ruined all of these careers?

You are fu*king stupid. Cuttkidd stick to eating grits, fu*kng your cousin and watxhing high school football fu*king hick
And quit hating on my n*gga Freddy T. Even with all those injuries he still has solid career numbers dude was a beast even if he was fragile
 6 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 309 309
 d3athb4dishonor said:
And quit hating on my n*gga Freddy T. Even with all those injuries he still has solid career numbers dude was a beast even if he was fragile
I would never hate on Fred T. Love the guy. I'm happy to have seen him in a pats jersey. He had a great underrated career
 6 years ago '04        #26
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
n*ggas act like those players weren't riding Tom Brady and Bill Belichek's coat tails to try and win a championship

They all got cut/traded for a reason
 6 years ago '05        #27
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 keithbm1111 said:

COLDDDDDD BLOODDDDEEDDDDD

[pic - click to view]

11-08-2011, 05:30 PM         #28
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

And what did all of these players do the year before signing here? Can we get those stats?

Edit...why am i even bothering? You obviously dont know anything about football

6 years ago '10        #29
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
All of those dudes listed were at the twilight of their careers with the exception of Moss and Haynesworth who doesn't have any work ethic at all. Moss had a record season with the pats catching 23 TD passes his first year. The rest of them were old when they got to the pats.
 6 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,193 | Props total: 22662 22662
 keithbm1111 said:

keith sent that n*gga packing
 6 years ago '06        #31
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 Little Dice said:
Randy Moss
Adalius Thomas
Fred Taylor
Leigh Bodden
Joey Galloway
Derrick Burgess
Torry Holt
Albert Haynesworth
Chad Ochocinco

[pic - click to view]

Dont Forget

Drew Bledsoe
Terry Glenn
Tim Dwight
Donte Stallworth
JJ Stokes

Honarable Mention - Chris Johnson , if the Titans release him next year and New England signs him

6 years ago '10        #32
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 keithbm1111 said:

Cmon son that was vicious
 6 years ago '09        #33
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 keithbm1111 said:

shut the fu*k up you ginger irish piece of sh*t. All over boxden when it's known white ppl in boston hate blacks. u motherfu*kers talk like u have peanut butter in your mouth, full retard

don't u ever try and talk down on the south fu*kin new york wannabe
 11-08-2011, 05:58 PM         #34
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
Randy Moss
Adalius Thomas
Fred Taylor
Leigh Bodden
Joey Galloway
Derrick Burgess
Torry Holt
Albert Haynesworth
Chad Ochocinco

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
shut the fu*k up you ginger irish piece of sh*t. All over boxden when it's known white ppl in boston hate blacks. u motherfu*kers talk like u have peanut butter in your mouth, full retard

I'm not ginger, Irish or racist nice come back though
 6 years ago '09        #36
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

I'm not ginger, Irish or racist nice come back though
you're all three of those things.

and a f*ggot too.
 6 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,193 | Props total: 22662 22662
 CutKidd21 said:

White people love me, it was a sad day for women of all colors when I hung up my bachelor pass.
 6 years ago '09        #38
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
White people love me, it was a sad day for women of all colors when I hung up my bachelor pass.
I'm sure they do. Is your wife white irish from Boston? Bet not.

Gingers like Keith would try and k!ll you
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
you're all three of those things.

and a f*ggot too.
Even if I was its better than being a white trash hick from the south
 6 years ago '09        #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Even if I was its better than being a white trash hick from the south
Even if I was? Motherfu*ker YOU ARE. U might not be a f*ggot (debatable) but ur definitely a racist ginger irish fu*k from MA

Look @ ur family pics and u will see white trash everywhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy