Matt Millen breaks down on Sports Center (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 hpu413 said:
Um, did anyone else understand he got emotional over the disgust of what Sandusky did at his alma mater? He wasn't breaking down protecting Joe Paterno. He clearly said this is more than just affecting a program, its about people (the victims).
this is just crazy, its one of those things where everyone is kind of sickened by it, and it affects people because its such a horrible thing, but honestly to psu alum, its just devestating, and its hard to even think of your school in a positive light after this.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8143 8143
 HeyCobra said:
this is just crazy, its one of those things where everyone is kind of sickened by it, and it affects people because its such a horrible thing, but honestly to psu alum, its just devestating, and its hard to even think of your school in a positive light after this.
Not really bro, unless you played football there this has nothing to do with you. Alum means you went to school there, doesn't mean you have any influence on football.
 6 years ago '09        #63
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Nautilus O said:
Not really bro, unless you played football there this has nothing to do with you. Alum means you went to school there, doesn't mean you have any influence on football.
nah u can tell u didn't go to a football 1st school. this sh*t affects everyone
 6 years ago '10        #64
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
You boxden n*ggas have no sympathy for nobody
 6 years ago '05        #65
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Nautilus O said:
Tell that to all the current and past Penn State students that have been coming out pissed off about all of this
 6 years ago '10        #66
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Nautilus O said:
wrong, cause i did go there, and have alot of friends that went there, as well as family.

Its not about football, and has nothing to do with football in the big scheme of things, its an embarrasment for the school and any one who ever went there, Penn State use to stand for something and they held themseleve and prided them selves to be better then other schools and have a clean image, that we wouldnt ever be the ones in the headlines, unless it was for helping otheres.

if you didnt go to PSU, this is just a news story, if you did then you will be affected in a different way, its a weird and erie feeling.

i wonder why the school is "rioting" as we speak in support of joe pa, and that there school can be above this, if it doesnt mean anything unless they played football, you obviously didnt go to penn state, a big time school, or know someone who did, because if you did, you would see how this has effected alot of people based of facebook and twitter alone.

i know its gay, but Penn State isnt a school its a life style, and i know alot of people feel that way about there schools as well, and you jsut cant relate to something you didnt live.

Last edited by HeyCobra; 11-08-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
sandusky touched it in miami
 6 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
Matt Millen is full of sh*t and didn't fool me once with that punk a.ss act. This n*gga is just upset guys he knows and loves are involved in a scandal. I guarantee you he doesn't give a fu*k about the boys Sandusky and maybe others hurt over the years. He just wants everybody to stop talking about them is all.

There is no denying what happened with these boys but his bi*ch a.ss keeps talking about "allegedly" in all his interviews. I think its time to shut the fu*k up Millen!!!
 6 years ago '04        #69
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8424 8424
sh*ts sad all the way around.
 11-09-2011, 12:48 AM         #70
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
wrong, cause i did go there, and have alot of friends that went there, as well as family.

Its not about football, and has nothing to do with football in the big scheme of things, its an embarrasment for the school and any one who ever went there, Penn State use to stand for something and they held themseleve and prided them selves to be better then other schools and have a clean image, that we wouldnt ever be the ones in the headlines, unless it was for helping otheres.

if you didnt go to PSU, this is just a news story, if you did then you will be affected in a different way, its a weird and erie feeling.

i wonder why the school is "rioting" as we speak in support of joe pa, and that there school can be above this, if it doesnt mean anything unless they played football, you obviously didnt go to penn state, a big time school, or know someone who did, because if you did, you would see how this has effected alot of people based of facebook and twitter alone.

i know its gay, but Penn State isnt a school its a life style, and i know alot of people feel that way about there schools as well, and you jsut cant relate to something you didnt live.
only thing that's gay is your school homey. they diddle little boys.
 6 years ago '04        #71
mac58 151 heat pts151
space
space
$6,550 | Props total: 10103 10103
cant believe people are gathering to support Joe Paterno. . i guess if your a legendary coach (or a priest) its cool to cover up child molestation. .
 6 years ago '07        #72
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587

Javon23 said:
sh*ts sad all the way around.
 11-09-2011, 03:56 AM         #73
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he doesnt give a sh*t about those kids no old white man in PA has its been 15 fu*king years:disdain2:

he is ONLY upset because penn state is dead
 11-09-2011, 04:00 AM         #74
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac58 said:
cant believe people are gathering to support Joe Paterno. . i guess if your a WHITE legendary coach (or a priest) its cool to cover up child molestation. .
this is america it is ok for old white men to r*pe kids.you can tell by how much time they get
 6 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
wtf happen can i get a summary
 6 years ago '04        #76
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,968 | Props total: 11730 11730
 Ghostface08 said:
I would feel bad for him, but this is the same n*gga that laughed and said everybody makes mistakes when the news first came to the light.
you got a link?
 6 years ago '10        #77
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
He bi*ched up cuz he knew something about it and didnt do sh*t

You ain't gonna tell me you know a guy for 20 30 years and don't see he be a little too close to the kids...

fu*k him I don't feel bad for him at all...And how the fu*k can anyone listen to this guy talk about anything sports related and still take him seriously?
 6 years ago '04        #78
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Veno da Don said:
:rofl :
word. i laughed when i saw this sh*t too. Millen wants to be outraged and defend his "homie" too. Cant have it both ways cabron.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8143 8143
 CutKidd21 said:
nah u can tell u didn't go to a football 1st school. this sh*t affects everyone
I played college football, students are fans thats it there not a part of the team

BoSox84 said:
Tell that to all the current and past Penn State students that have been coming out pissed off about all of this
Pissed off yea, personally affected no, if you have a pharmacy degree from PSU, your not gonna get fired because the def cordinator was a chester

HeyCobra said:

You sound like a f*g right now, not gay but like you wear panties at night to sleep in. I know people who went to psu, my homeboy played there and got into some trouble up there, if you losing sleep over how this affects the university you are an idiot. You PAID to go there you didnt play football and you dont know the chester. Stop it you people k!ll me wanting to be apart of something your not. Its like being embarrassed a couple of q's or kappas at your school wind up raping a girl. You went to psu you dont own,it nor do you have any influence on the sports there. Only people that,should feel affected are the boosters, players and administration. And college kids riot over anything that means nothing
 6 years ago '04        #80
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 King856 said:
yeah you can it's called mixed emotions. you know like when your friend is a dope fiend. you dont wanna believe it but he's a fien first and your friend 2nd
yeah but it's turning out that Sandusky is a certified predator. Dont see how anyone can remotely be on board with that, no matter how close you are to the person.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy