Matt Millen breaks down on Sports Center (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2011, 05:20 PM         #21
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't kept up with this situation
 6 years ago '08        #22
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,769 | Props total: 12267 12267
He get a pass from me he drafted my n*gga from back home Charles Rogers ahh fuk him let him cry...should have never drafted Chuck in Detroit being that close to the crib.

Matt Millen Great Football Player/Champion

Horrible GM

Good on TV

Gotta suck for him to have to go through this scandal with his alma mater.
 6 years ago '04        #23
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
That female co-anchor deserves a raise for resisting the urge to laugh there. You can tell she was about to crack a smile, then held back.
 6 years ago '06        #24
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Sounds like a man who loves his college
 6 years ago '07        #25
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
wth happened
 6 years ago '07        #26
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
Um, did anyone else understand he got emotional over the disgust of what Sandusky did at his alma mater? He wasn't breaking down protecting Joe Paterno. He clearly said this is more than just affecting a program, its about people (the victims).
 6 years ago '04        #27
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
Matt Millen contradicted the @#$% out of himself in that segment, I watched it live and that was my initial reaction.. I can understand that he was emotional and that probably was partially responsible for his incoherence, but in one breath he is crying about the heinous nature of what happened and how shocking, disappointing, and unfathomable . But in the next breath he is defending Sandusky,, as if he is a defense witness, saying that Sandusky is "your next door neighbor, a charitable man, who cares about people and helping people and yadda yadda yadda"

Then he does the same thing with JoePa, claiming that he didn't always agree with him because he made so many mistakes throughout his career, but at the same time saying that JoePa is a manof integrity and morals. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MILLEN, STOP TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY.

Anyways, i''ll give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he should have known better, especially being a board member on the second mile foundation, because:
1. he was emotional and not thinking straight
2. I don't believe that he could have possibly known about Sandusky's deviant acts, because during the time this all happened Millen was too busy f*@$ing up hte Detroit Lions franchiise.
 11-08-2011, 06:03 PM         #28
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Why would anyone laugh at this or be happy? I'm sure millen has kids and hes fu*king disgusted like everyone should be.

yea real sh*t, he went there and loves the program, prolly put his kids through there and put his trust in fully in that school. sh*t hurts but media going to ham on this story right now, they all gotta go

my thing is if the media is trying to hold joe Pa accountable when he did what he was suppose to but didnt go the extra mile then what about all these politicians losing billions of dollars and companies rapping the government with nothing happening to them ???

#foodforthought
 6 years ago '07        #29
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said:
wth happened
basically the short of it is Sandusky, a former DC for Penn State, r*ped and s3xually abused young boys enrolled in his troubled youth charity on the campus. A grad student witnessed him raping a young boy in the football showers, went to Joe Paterno and told him this. Paterno legally did the right thing in relaying the story to the AD at Penn State but the whole thing basically got swept under the rug and the police were never involved. A grand jury was formed in 2009 and now three years its all finally come out to the public. The abuse started in the late 90's and went on til 2008 i think and there are 9 victims who have come forward. Sad to say there's probably more who haven't though.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
The charges put a whole new spin on the title of his autobiography, "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story." Published in 2001, the book explores Sandusky's career and his involvement in children's charities.
 6 years ago '07        #31
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
 hpu413 said:
basically the short of it is Sandusky, a former DC for Penn State, r*ped and s3xually abused young boys enrolled in his troubled youth charity on the campus. A grad student witnessed him raping a young boy in the football showers, went to Joe Paterno and told him this. Paterno legally did the right thing in relaying the story to the AD at Penn State but the whole thing basically got swept under the rug and the police were never involved. A grand jury was formed in 2009 and now three years its all finally come out to the public. The abuse started in the late 90's and went on til 2008 i think and there are 9 victims who have come forward. Sad to say there's probably more who haven't though.
wow....
 6 years ago '07        #32
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said:
wow....
yea there's a lot more detail to it, you can read the grand jury report here:

6 years ago '08        #33
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 dtown1759 said:
Matt Millen contradicted the @#$% out of himself in that segment, I watched it live and that was my initial reaction.. I can understand that he was emotional and that probably was partially responsible for his incoherence, but in one breath he is crying about the heinous nature of what happened and how shocking, disappointing, and unfathomable . But in the next breath he is defending Sandusky,, as if he is a defense witness, saying that Sandusky is "your next door neighbor, a charitable man, who cares about people and helping people and yadda yadda yadda"Then he does the same thing with JoePa, claiming that he didn't always agree with him because he made so many mistakes throughout his career, but at the same time saying that JoePa is a manof integrity and morals. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MILLEN, STOP TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY.

Anyways, i''ll give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he should have known better, especially being a board member on the second mile foundation, because:
1. he was emotional and not thinking straight
2. I don't believe that he could have possibly known about Sandusky's deviant acts, because during the time this all happened Millen was too busy f*@$ing up hte Detroit Lions franchiise.
He wasn't defending him. It was like he was straight losing faith in people on air. He was describing the type of person that is probably in every persons life whom was able to do something horrific as this.
 11-08-2011, 06:38 PM         #34
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #35
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 BrodyMACaroni said:
I thought it was Sandusky not JoePa
It was, that n*gga that said Joe stupid
 6 years ago '04        #36
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 ogballer32 said:
Did Sandusky touch Matt too?
I shouldn't be laughing but this was funny
 6 years ago '04        #37
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 10149 10149
fu*k the state penn.... fu*k boys at penn state
 6 years ago '10        #38
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
lol i actually walked in my room right in time to see this on espn

sh*t had me weak as fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #39
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
there should be no love given when it comes to sympathy for anyone rightfully accused of pedo acts
 6 years ago '07        #40
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
 Intoxicated said:
lol i actually walked in my room right in time to see this on espn

sh*t had me weak as fu*k
How is it funny at all? The whole thing is so fu*ked up. I never thought there'd be a worse ncaa scandal than baylor, but I was wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago